Author Topic: Were you impressed with DEXTER JACKSON'S change from '04 Arnold to '05?  (Read 2768 times)

Slick Vic

I wasn't. I mean, he STILL looked great. BUT, I was expecting a BIG change in his appearance. Isn't that why he took a whole year off?  ???
At least it wasn't a change for the worse.... or the better.

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
have you been digesting this disappointment all this time? Let it go mate  ;D
Scouser on Tour

Stavios

No way and I wasn't expecting anything good. He kept saying in MD that he was barely training and traveling a lot.

He could have transform his physique a lot but he didn't do it. He still won, thanks to the poor condition of my man Victor.

If Vic was "on", dexter would have been just too light to fight, too thin to win  :-\

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
not to get off the subject but i spoke alittle with dex saturday night at the jersey state and he was cool,nice guy.he had a cutoff shirt on and he looked pretty damn good,awesome shape
R

Slick Vic

What the hell was I thinking? I meant from '05 to '06.

Stavios

What the hell was I thinking? I meant from '05 to '06.

Don't worry, we understood.

Well me at least cause I am so brilliant   :D

stomper

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
branch should've won this year

Slick Vic

branch should've won this year
He looked VERY hard and dry. Should he have won? ehhhh.... coin toss maybe? I don't know. To me, anyway, Dexter is more of a bigger name than Branch, if you will.

PhoenixBuff

• Getbig IV
What, did I miss something?  A change?  Hmmmm, I thought he looked like the same old Dex.  Great, but the same.   ??? ;D

Stavios

What, did I miss something?  A change?  Hmmmm, I thought he looked like the same old Dex.  Great, but the same.   ??? ;D

No way he looked way smaller

Stavios

He looked VERY hard and dry. Should he have won? ehhhh.... coin toss maybe? I don't know. To me, anyway, Dexter is more of a bigger name than Branch, if you will.

Branch would have won if the contest was only held from the front

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Branch could do with a back

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
THIS THREAD NEEDS SOME PICS!! 8)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Mobil

• Getbig IV
i think Dex has the genes for being ripped but he doesnt have the genes to gain size.
real men= no rubbers

Slick Vic

I'm fairly confident that his being slightly downsized had to do with the family emergency that he endured a few weeks out from the show. Not making excuses, I mean, he did still win with a perfect score.
This is true. But Dex got quite a scare when Branch won the Most Muscular award.