Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 114428 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #3675 on: May 04, 2024, 04:38:47 AM »
A speeding ticket is not an arrest wtf are you talking about? How is it that you guys want to talk about traffic violations like they are crimes newsflash traffic violations are not crimes. You don't get arrested for going 59 in a 45.

As far as restraining orders My ex filed a restraining order you do not need to have any violence to get one if a woman request one she gets it. She then made a complaint every time I text messaged her looking for my son at a custody exchange. She made half a dozen complaints in a matter of months in 3 different jurisdictions before any of them went to court. They are required to charge you if a complaint is made. When they went to court they were all thrown out as nonsense I was found not guilty all 3 judges scolded her for gaming the system as she would make the complaints on my custody weekends to avoid exchanges. All those charges were expunged as in they did not happen as far as the state is concerned. I was thew godamn victim. I filed a lawsuit against her and she agreed to give me 6 more weeks of custody time in exchange for dropping the lawsuit.

Then you want to talk about my ex before that who blew a .32 Blood alcohol that day. Once the regular cops who knew her got back they dropped that as well as she was a known crazy drunk. Did I curse out a fat cop who falsely accused me of doing something wrong you godamn right I did fuck that fat fuck.

But yeah you assholes have been talking shit to me for 4 years calling me a woman beater over text message complaints when I am completely innocent and was the victim it is fucked up. I have never hit a woman in my life. I was completely vindicated. It is even a matter of court record that no violence ever occured with my ex she has admitted that in court. 3 different judges said I was the victim and she was gaming the system. Yet you assholes keep talking shit to me. Wake up sometimes women lie. Sometimes men are victims I had to fight tooth and nail in 2 states for 3 years before the truth came out.

yet here you still are trying to get compliments for your fucked up fat physique

You are fucking retarded to stay in a place where you get nothing but abuse

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #3676 on: May 04, 2024, 04:45:07 AM »
Again not in a drugged out stupor but I was extremely dehydrated and cramped up to the point I could not move. But this is another great example about a year ago you guys kept insisting i used drugs so I went and took a drug test that Monday and shared the results showing no drugs in my system but here we are a year later and you guys still keep insisting I use drugs. I mean for fuck sake I have been taking and passing work and custody drug test the last 4 years how the fuck could I do that if I was in a drugged-out stupor every day?

No....you weren't.  If you were, was it because you used the same drugs you did when you saw cartoon dogs?  No promotor EVER comes looking for someone.   You lie AGAIN

Need I remind you people pass drug tests CONSTANTLY.....some drugs (i.e TRAMADOL) are out of your system quickly?  You took blood tests....not hair or saliva....which is MORE accurate.

Nice try puffin-puss.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3677 on: May 04, 2024, 04:48:27 AM »
No....you weren't.  If you were, was it because you used the same drugs you did when you saw cartoon dogs?  No promotor EVER comes looking for someone.   You lie AGAIN

Need I remind you people pass drug tests CONSTANTLY.....some drugs (i.e TRAMADOL) are out of your system quickly?  You took blood tests....not hair or saliva....which is MORE accurate.

Nice try puffin-puss.

I have drug tests at work, they test for opioids
I was taking Tramadol at the time, I told them about it and the test did show opioids in my system , amazing because Brian says they are not opioids  ???

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #3678 on: May 04, 2024, 05:11:45 AM »

Nice try puffin-puss.

Again I never said the promoter I said other contestants from the show came looking for me at my hotel room in the hotel everyone was staying at because yes they were worried about me. Hawaii is not the mainland people actually look out for each other.

I also took several hair follicle drug test the last few years the work ones and the custody ones were hair follicle. I passed all of them. By all means give labcorp your credit card info I will go take one today there is nothing in my system.

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #3679 on: May 04, 2024, 05:54:44 AM »
I was taking Tramadol at the time, I told them about it and the test did show opioids in my system , amazing because Brian says they are not opioids  ???

Brian says a lot of things.  Words mean whatever he wants when he wants them to.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3680 on: May 04, 2024, 06:00:19 AM »

They have to do a separate test the regular opioid test on a 5 panel will not catch it despite catching every other actual opioid since it is abused it has been added to a lot of 7 and 10 panel test but again it is a separate test a regular check for opioids does not catch it you have to specifically test for tramadol since it is something different not an opioid. But fuck it you clearly dont know shit about it preach on

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3681 on: May 04, 2024, 06:00:25 AM »
I have a Dr apt Monday to see about my pec. If they can't fix it, I go right into prep for a late summer early fall show. I even found a new gym closer to the house. But again, the exact timing kind of depends on the sale of my house and move. I cannot do a show the weekend I am moving but that is tentative plan.

However, I am hoping they say they can fix it and I am looking at a late summer surgery which would take me out until at least next year.
Finding a gym is one thing.....training in it is a whole `nother animal.

My above post stands....you got luckier than shit!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3682 on: May 04, 2024, 07:54:07 AM »
No promotor EVER comes looking for someone. 
Are you serious....why every show I`ve ever entered, Jim Manion himself has came to my private dressing room early to alert me that it`s... "Five minutes till` curtain Miss Temple' ! LOL  ;D

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #3683 on: May 04, 2024, 08:22:54 AM »
Anyone who read that police report would know he was a woman abuser.  But he's got money for lawyers (and flights to consult charlatan's on a whim) and no DA is going to fight that uphill battle with a witness who's a drunk, regardless of how truthful.  Abusers get their victims to recant and lie every day

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3684 on: May 04, 2024, 08:40:13 AM »
They have to do a separate test the regular opioid test on a 5 panel will not catch it despite catching every other actual opioid since it is abused it has been added to a lot of 7 and 10 panel test but again it is a separate test a regular check for opioids does not catch it you have to specifically test for tramadol since it is something different not an opioid. But fuck it you clearly dont know shit about it preach on

wrong Brian, Tramadol shows up on a test because it is an opioid

They didnt specifically test for Tramadol they did the routine test and it showed oipiods

And for someone who doesnt use opioids you sure know you way around a drug test

Now go fuck yourself you sloppy fuck

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3685 on: May 04, 2024, 09:29:56 AM »
I have explained myself a million times. I was found not guilty the charges were expunged. I was completely vindicated. I was the victim of an ex gaming the system in a custody dispute. I even posted the court records where the judge admonished her for gaming the system and said I was the victim 3 years ago. You all just ignored that. And it wasn't just one court 3 courts in 2 different states found me not guilty of her multiple accusation's multiple judges admonished her I shared the records here years ago. I am under no obligation to explain forever and ever.
Being found not guilty is not the same as being innocent.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #3686 on: May 04, 2024, 10:13:27 AM »
so you were banned from the last one...thanks for confirming that
He was banned. He just plays semantics to get around what any normal person would says was a ban but under his opioid definition is not.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3687 on: May 04, 2024, 10:17:51 AM »
Being found not guilty is not the same as being innocent.
OJ was found not guilty

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3688 on: May 04, 2024, 10:27:10 AM »
OJ was found not guilty
And look what happened to him! :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3689 on: May 04, 2024, 10:28:25 AM »
And look what happened to him! :D
fingers crossed

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #3690 on: May 04, 2024, 10:33:45 AM »
Again I never said the promoter I said other contestants from the show came looking for me at my hotel room in the hotel everyone was staying at because yes they were worried about me. Hawaii is not the mainland people actually look out for each other.

I also took several hair follicle drug test the last few years the work ones and the custody ones were hair follicle. I passed all of them. By all means give labcorp your credit card info I will go take one today there is nothing in my system.

99% you said promotor.....

Pretty simple Brian....none of these tests were "surprise" ones.  Just stop taking them knowing the test will come up. 

Who writes your HGH script?

Why do you keep bottles of tramadol in your house when you were very adamant that you would never take them?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #3691 on: May 04, 2024, 10:36:41 AM »

Yet you went on and on about how tramadol isn't an opioid because it doesn't show on the magical 5-panel test.   It isn't an opioid like you don't take a prescription testosterone.

We have shown example after example where EXPERTS in the pharmaceutical field call it that....but back room druggie Brian says its not...sooooo there you have it.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3692 on: May 04, 2024, 10:46:50 AM »
when you look back at Brians picks they look shopped

here is his post he attached it to
https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=678380.50

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #3693 on: May 04, 2024, 11:45:36 AM »

That pic has to be for the gheys???   ??? ??? ???

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3694 on: May 04, 2024, 12:10:13 PM »

Again I have never shopped a pic in my life

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3695 on: May 04, 2024, 12:13:38 PM »
Again, I have never been banned from a gym in my life. Why do you just keep making up lies about me?

Bianca - why do you constantly lie & twist the truth you've been caught
out so many times - You really are a Demented Delusional Weirdo.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3696 on: May 04, 2024, 12:22:34 PM »
Again I have never shopped a pic in my life
I meant shopped by someone else to look worse

You look bad enough on your own photos

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #3697 on: May 04, 2024, 12:28:00 PM »
I didn't need to see a chubbed up Hankins today. Also boxers and a hat? We're firmly entrenched in his mind.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #3698 on: May 04, 2024, 12:40:51 PM »
That pic has to be for the gheys???   ??? ??? ???

Probably for gay dating sites.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3699 on: May 04, 2024, 12:42:07 PM »