Author Topic: I ran home from the bar to post and ran back on my Friday and Saturday nights!  (Read 5303 times)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hahahaha, I think almost every single pic of me is with at least one whore. Funny thing is I haven't worn the earrings in years. Got tired of taking them out and having to put them back in all the time for sports and what not. Just another interesting teen thing I did.
I can see one ear, but why would you put them in both ears, unless you were a little feminine.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
Yes that was good to see, but let's keep on aiming higher guys! Don't stop at 5!

oh trust me I won't  ;D  I guarantee, repeat, I guarantee an 8 consecutive post meltdown on pumphard's behalf  ;)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Yes that was good to see, but let's keep on aiming higher guys! Don't stop at 5!
Yes, your right, havenbull's prison shower record was 6 cocks, since we're trying to break records, lets see him he can top that.  We'll count that shemale bezerkfury as half a cock.... 

davidpaul

• Getbig V
I'm gonna sticky threads you guys at least post on.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
oh trust me I won't  ;D  I guarantee, repeat, I guarantee an 8 consecutive post meltdown on pumphard behalf  ;)

I'll be holding you to your word. Can you offer me a timeframe estimation of when this will occur by?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I'll be holding you to your word. Can you offer me a timeframe estimation of when this will occur by?
Depends, will you volunteer to be the 7th?

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it

Well, I read your horoscope today, and it said "Be wary of multiple consecutive posts from Canadian vagrants.  Also, an old friend will bring cash matters back into sharp focus for the next few weeks, and impulsive purchases will be your weakness."

I'm not sure what that means.

It will definitely happen by Independence Day, although I'm shootin' for next sunday.  It's a work in progress.  It's like predicting the next hail storm, you simply never know.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Well, I read your horoscope today, and it said "Be wary of multiple consecutive posts from Canadian vagrants.  Also, an old friend will bring cash matters back into sharp focus for the next few weeks, and impulsive purchases will be your weakness."

I'm not sure what that means.

It will definitely happen by Independence Day, although I'm shootin' for next sunday.  It's a work in progress.  It's like predicting the next hail storm, you simply never know.

hahahaha, canadian vagrants. Priceless.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hahahaha, canadian vagrants. Priceless.
At least I took advantage of my college experience, instead of putting in 10 hour days on getbig.  At least when you graduate, your yearbook will say, " most likely to own and cause meltdowns"

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
hahahaha, I think almost every single pic of me is with at least one whore. Funny thing is I haven't worn the earrings in years. Got tired of taking them out and having to put them back in all the time for sports and what not. Just another interesting teen thing I did.

epic lie you never played sports in your life, unless you count intramural ultimate frisbee.

i bet your mom had you wear a helmet when you went out to play so you wouldn't hurt yourself
I'm Nick's role model!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
epic lie you never played sports in your life, unless you count intramural ultimate frisbee.

i bet your mom had you wear a helmet when you went out to play so you wouldn't hurt yourself
And I wouldn't brag about the girls that he's in the pics with.................... .