Author Topic: The "V" stands for VIRGIN  (Read 5394 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: The "V" stands for VIRGIN
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2007, 02:50:43 PM »
seems like every thread lately is full of "hahaha you were on all night talking about me" or "i posted and you responded in a minute" or something similar. it's eye-rollingly stupid, and between that and the thankfully waning ad nauseum "are you suggesting" posts, it's no wonder the V's quality has sunk like the titanic.

"eye-rollingly stupid"

Hahahaha.

"i know you are but what am i"  as played by adults

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2007, 02:52:52 PM »
the dumbest thing i've ever seen on this board was a post to the effect of "hahaha it's friday night and you're on here talking about me". i don't remember who it was, but i almost got a nosebleed from the idiocy of making fun of someone for being on the board posting instead of going out and having a life... when you're on as well.

i ain't singling anyone out on this one, either.
That comment is constantly made by your protege BF.........

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2007, 02:56:53 PM »
the dumbest thing i've ever seen on this board was a post to the effect of "hahaha it's friday night and you're on here talking about me". i don't remember who it was, but i almost got a nosebleed from the idiocy of making fun of someone for being on the board posting instead of going out and having a life... when you're on as well.

Yo Magoo, BerzerkFury was the one who has said that.  MANY times.  Too many to count.  In fact, that seems to be his main "insult" ::)

Anyway, you doing any powerlifting comps anytime this year?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2007, 03:10:28 PM »

i ain't singling anyone out on this one, either.

I made that comment when I logged on that Saturday morning and saw Joey Tito had been talking about me and Danielson all night the night before and neither of us was even logged in. He's done it for the last 4 weekends. Now you can tell that it bothers the shit out of him because we're just pointing out what a joke of a life he's leading.

The guy claims that Danielson is paying hookers to take those photos with him so he can justify his virgin existence. It's pretty funny.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2007, 03:21:27 PM »
I made that comment when I logged on that Saturday morning and saw Joey Tito had been talking about me and Danielson all night the night before and neither of us was even logged in. He's done it for the last 4 weekends. Now you can tell that it bothers the shit out of him because we're just pointing out what a joke of a life he's leading.

The guy claims that Danielson is paying hookers to take those photos with him so he can justify his virgin existence. It's pretty funny.

No, its pretty funny that your hero has singled you out as the guy who is ruining the V.  I'd have to disagree, I think your adding a whole new dimension never witnessed before, keep it up.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2007, 03:25:53 PM »

You just did exactly what Groink condemned in the post above.  Stop acting like such a child.  You are 21 going on 8. ::)

Not that the truth even matters around here, but I never once "posted all night" about you or anyone else.  Get over yourself.  And come up with a new set of "insults".  This one is just tired and boring.  This thread is proof positive that everyone else feels the same way.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2007, 04:06:21 PM »

"eye-rollingly stupid"

Hahahaha.

"i know you are but what am i"  as played by adults

the V was a lot better when it didn't feel like it was being overrun by children.

berzerk, need we remind you that you asked ron to lower your post count because you had over 8,000 and were embarrassed by it? and then you freely admitted that for an entire winter break, 36 days running, you spent an average of 10 hours per day on getbig. furthermore, when you got put in timeout a while back you logged in using your gimmick hooste-something because apparently spending a few days in the timeout board was too much.

it's a message board. people post. insulting people for posting is pretty stupid. and it's hypocritical because by making fun of them for doing it, you're doing it too.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2007, 05:07:00 PM »
hahah Mr Mangoo's holier than thou attitude to the rescue  ::)

queue the music that may sound boring

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2007, 05:40:24 PM »
the V was a lot better when it didn't feel like it was being overrun by children.

berzerk, need we remind you that you asked ron to lower your post count because you had over 8,000 and were embarrassed by it? and then you freely admitted that for an entire winter break, 36 days running, you spent an average of 10 hours per day on getbig. furthermore, when you got put in timeout a while back you logged in using your gimmick hooste-something because apparently spending a few days in the timeout board was too much.

it's a message board. people post. insulting people for posting is pretty stupid. and it's hypocritical because by making fun of them for doing it, you're doing it too.
hahahah.......how embarrassing

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2007, 05:41:47 PM »
hahahah.......how embarrassing

Not really. Now this is embarrassing.

np, you wanna yap your mouth, now its time for you to put up or shut up, time for some embarrasement again........When i get back in a few weeks, I'm going to show up to your local airport in Conn, with my blackberry in hand.  And I'm going to call you out, u little pussy, and you better show, and I'm going to let everyone here know the whole outcome.  It's ok, the flight will be all worth proving once and for all that your a fvcken coward.

Just hoping you remember that a threat of physical violence is the ultimate meltdown.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2007, 05:44:59 PM »
Not really. Now this is embarrassing.

Just hoping you remember that a threat of physical violence is the ultimate meltdown.
i think being a coward and not showing up is worse..........be carefull, you might 8000 again.......hahahahaha

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2007, 05:45:39 PM »
hahah Mr Mangoo's holier than thou attitude to the rescue  ::)

queue the music that may sound boring
way to defend your little bottom boy

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2007, 05:46:29 PM »
i think being a coward and not showing up is worse..........be carefull, you might 8000 again.......hahahahaha

hahahah, I'm still waiting for the $500 you owe me for you pussying out like a little bitch. To think, you talked shit for 10 pages and countless pm's too. You're a coward, dude. That's the third challenge you talked shit for non-stop and ended up backing out of. Just move on and start a new account.

You can keep acting like a tough guy, but at the end of the day you chickened out after talking shit again.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2007, 05:47:50 PM »

I think this confirms it, you are the biggest loser on here next to squadfatty...........And a hypocrite too.......hahahahah

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2007, 05:48:54 PM »
np, you wanna yap your mouth, now its time for you to put up or shut up, time for some embarrasement again........When i get back in a few weeks, I'm going to show up to your local airport in Conn, with my blackberry in hand.  And I'm going to call you out, u little pussy, and you better show, and I'm going to let everyone here know the whole outcome.  It's ok, the flight will be all worth proving once and for all that your a fvcken coward.

Anyone else smell fish? Must be Pumphard's pussy.

Got to love keyboard cowboys. Three times this guy's talked the talk and three times he's backed out now.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2007, 05:50:01 PM »
hahahah, I'm still waiting for the $500 you owe me for you pussying out like a little bitch. To think, you talked shit for 10 pages and countless pm's too. You're a coward, dude. That's the third challenge you talked shit for non-stop and ended up backing out of. Just move on and start a new account.

You can keep acting like a tough guy, but at the end of the day you chickened out after talking shit again.
hahahah.......Over 8000 posts, and in college........what a loser........ :D :D.....Go kill yourself   Mistermagoo just made my night, Classic

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2007, 05:51:52 PM »
Interesting, my profile says I've got about 7,000 to this day. For almost 2 years, that's not too bad. Can definetely live with that.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2007, 05:52:54 PM »
Do us a favour, show us how you went to Ron, to ask him to drop your post count.  Did you beg,  cry or both......hahahah

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2007, 05:53:50 PM »
Do us a favour, show us how you went to Ron, to ask him to drop your post count.  Did you beg,  cry or both......hahahah

hahaha, we were fucking around with Ron in a thread on the G&O and I said Ron delete all of my posts, and he actually did. Was nothing more than that. I think this was about 8-10 months ago. The fact that you people care shows how obsessed you are. He's welcome to restore them any time he feels like it.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2007, 05:53:58 PM »
Interesting, my profile says I've got about 7,000 to this day. For almost 2 years, that's not too bad. Can definetely live with that.
After you begged Ron to drop some of them........

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2007, 05:54:49 PM »
After you begged Ron to drop some of them........

No, dipshit. Check the profile. It says I have 1800 posts right now. Yet my profile says I have 2700 G&O posts alone. Move along moron, you're embarrassing yourself.

Why are you talking shit when you've yet to log off this site since 8 am this morning?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2007, 05:55:32 PM »
hahaha, we were fucking around with Ron in a thread on the G&O and I said Ron delete all of my posts, and he actually did. Was nothing more than that. I think this was about 8-10 months ago. The fact that you people care shows how obsessed you are. He's welcome to restore them any time he feels like it.
is not that we care, it just shows how much of a hypocrite you are, telling everyone else that they don't have a life on here.......Classic case of the pot calling the kettle black

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2007, 05:56:10 PM »
is not that we care, it just shows how much of a hypocrite you are, telling everyone else that they don't have a life on here.......Classic case of the pot calling the kettle black

Not really. You can post 20-50+ times an hour. It's nothing hard. By the way, you shouldn't talk shit about someone's life when you've been logged on for 14 straight hours.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2007, 05:57:05 PM »
No, dipshit. Check the profile. It says I have 1800 posts right now. Yet my profile says I have 2700 G&O posts alone. Move along moron, you're embarrassing yourself.

Why are you talking shit when you've yet to log off this site since 8 am this morning?
You keep saying that your not coming back cause you got better things to do, and whenever I come on, I see that horsehead of yours.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 24, 2007, 05:59:13 PM »
You keep saying that your not coming back cause you got better things to do, and whenever I come on, I see that horsehead of yours.

Really? Why is it that I've posted a few times every 4 or 5 hours today and you're on here within 5 minutes, every single time? You've been on here since 8 a.m. Go do something with your life. You can't honestly tell me you're accomplishing something sitting in a computer chair for 14 straight hours on a Sunday. It's pretty obvious you're a dork and a keyboard cowboy. Not to mention a gigantic pussy.