Author Topic: The "V" stands for VIRGIN  (Read 5327 times)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: The "V" stands for VIRGIN
« Reply #75 on: June 24, 2007, 07:10:24 PM »
I don't know. Spending 14 straight hours on a forum following a 21 year old kid around looks 100x more pathetic to me.
being in college and spending as much time as you on here, I feel really sorry for you.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: June 24, 2007, 10:57:18 PM »

berzerk, need we remind you that you asked ron to lower your post count because you had over 8,000 and were embarrassed by it? and then you freely admitted that for an entire winter break, 36 days running, you spent an average of 10 hours per day on getbig. furthermore, when you got put in timeout a while back you logged in using your gimmick hooste-something because apparently spending a few days in the timeout board was too much.

it's a message board. people post. insulting people for posting is pretty stupid. and it's hypocritical because by making fun of them for doing it, you're doing it too.

Nick Hersh=Magowned 8) :P

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: June 25, 2007, 05:57:45 AM »
My god can this YOU POST SO MUCH!!! 'attack' get any more boring? Even going to the level of making screenshots hahaha oh brother MOVE ON!  ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: June 25, 2007, 06:10:56 AM »
My god can this YOU POST SO MUCH!!! 'attack' get any more boring? Even going to the level of making screenshots hahaha oh brother MOVE ON!  ::)
Thats horseheads main attack.........

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: June 25, 2007, 05:16:14 PM »
Nice t1ts NOC  :D

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: June 25, 2007, 07:27:05 PM »

haha yeah I know.  It's bad enough Hershy Fury tries to "insult" people with that in every other post, but to go to the trouble of posting screenshots...wow, that's just plain desperate. ::)