Author Topic: I ran home from the bar to post and ran back on my Friday and Saturday nights!  (Read 5377 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
I logged on twice for a minute last night to make two brief posts.  But, as you say, that qualifies as "on this site all night"

hahahahahah! Got to love it when a dork tries to dig himself out of the hole that is him spending every weekend for the last month on Getbig following other people around. Let's keep in mind these "posts" were spread out across the night.  ::)

Cue the Joey Tito post within 5 minute saying the same thing and the subsequent 50 posts about me while he follows me around all night.

I wonder, is it possible to pick up girls while spending 6pm to 3 am on Getbig? Care to enlighten us Titster? Couldn't take this clown seriously before but this just makes it laughable.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Aww, I'm touched, you devoted a whole thread to lil' ol' me :-[ :-*

I'll let Groink own you this time ;)

All I see here lately is a bunch of uptight douchebags  posting 24/7 about how much each other posts.

do any of you have girlfriends?

Fury

• Getbig V
hahaha, the virgin dork responds to both of my posts in less than 5 minutes, at any point during the day. Let me guess, you only "logged on for a minute" to post? hahahah! My god, the self-ownings this dipshit inflicts on himself are priceless. Have you logged off this site today?

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
hahaha, the virgin dork responds to both of my posts in less than 5 minutes, at any point during the day.

And you just responded to my post in this thread in less than 3 minutes.  So what does that say about you? ;)  You really need to think before you throw out "insults" about things of which you're guilty, Nicky boy.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hahaha, the virgin dork responds to both of my posts in less than 5 minutes, at any point during the day. Let me guess, you only "logged on for a minute" to post? hahahah! My god, the self-ownings this dipshit inflicts on himself are priceless. Have you logged off this site today?
You just recurgitate the same lines over and over..........

Fury

• Getbig V
I'm online reading the V moron. No one can post in this board for 2 hours, I'll come in and post and boom, you're right there. You can't even comprehend that.

Here, I'm going to help a poor virgin like yourself out.

www.hookedonphonics.com

They teach reading comprehension that even a simple first grader can understand. Maybe it'll help you lose your virginity, but I doubt it.  :D

hahaha, have you seriously logged off yet today? Jesus, these clowns just lurk on this board all day.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

HAHAHAH.  I wouldn't mind his overuse of the same insults if those "insults" were actually funny, as opposed to 500 word meltdowns about how much everyone is stalking him.  Ironically, he is the one responding to everyone's posts within a minute of their being made.  But oh no, that's not stalker behavior ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
I logged on twice for a minute last night to make two brief posts.  But, as you say, that qualifies as "on this site all night" ::) 

Pure gold. I love clowns that have to make an excuse to make it look like they have some shred of a life. You should go back to being offline while still stalking the board waiting for someone to pay attention to you.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Pure gold. I love clowns that have to make an excuse to make it look like they have some shred of a life. You should go back to being offline while still stalking the board waiting for someone to pay attention to you.
Kind of like yourself, who has to constantly re enforce the fact that he is going out tonight, and is not going to waste his time here, meanwhile...........

Fury

• Getbig V
Kind of like yourself, who has to constantly re enforce the fact that he is going out tonight, and is not going to waste his time here, meanwhile...........

Reinforce what fact? I go out, you've yet to log off this board today. See the irony in that? Honestly, you just need to stop posting. You're not insulting anyone. Even Magoo owned the shit out of you. I suggest trying the X.

Hell, I can't post on this board without you showing up within 5 minutes. You really need a life. Threats of violence, stalking, shitty insults. You're looking at a big fat squadoosh right now.  :-\

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Reinforce what fact? I go out, you've yet to log off this board today. See the irony in that? Honestly, you just need to stop posting. You're not insulting anyone. Even Magoo owned the shit out of you. I suggest trying the X.

I'll let groik answer you ;)

All I see here lately is a bunch of uptight douchebags  posting 24/7 about how much each other posts.

do any of you have girlfriends?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

Hell, I can't post on this board without you showing up within 5 minutes. You really need a life. Threats of violence, stalking, shitty insults. You're looking at a big fat squadoosh right now.  :-\
Then why do u find the need to keep telling us that your going out, like its a big deal.  Then, when I look the next morning, your back at it posting at 1 am.  Don't you ever get laid, massaging havenbull's balls doesn't count.

Fury

• Getbig V
I logged on twice for a minute last night to make two brief posts.  But, as you say, that qualifies as "on this site all night" ::) 

hahahah, excuses are like assholes. Everyone has one and they all stink.

Joey, why won't you answer the question. What were you doing last night that you were able to "log in for a minute" every hour on the hour?  ::)

You avoid every question but it's ok, we know the truth. You're a geek.  :D

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
You're a geek.  :D

Says the "guy" who spends his college experience not drinking, not banging chicks, but posting non stop on some internet message board ;)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hahahah, excuses are like assholes. Everyone has one and they all stink.

how original

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Says the "guy" who spends his college experience not drinking, not banging chicks, but posting non stop on some internet message board ;)
whats he going to tell his grandkids one day, about his college expierence?  That he owned and pawned guys on the internet.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
whats he going to tell his grandkids one day, about his college expierence?  That he owned and pawned guys on the internet.

hahaha, Nicky just logged off.  I guess he couldn't take the heat anymore.  Poor kid.  Now watch him log in later today and claim, like he always does, that we've been talking about him all day. ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hahaha, Nicky just logged off.  I guess he couldn't take the heat anymore.  Poor kid.  Now watch him log in later today and claim, like he always does, that we've been talking about him all day. ::)
and he'll claim that he had better things to do, and that he's not going to waste his time here, but then he'll be back for another few hours.......

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality

UUhhh derrrr...would you pretty ladies like to buy a pencil, it helps pay for my special school derrr....
I'm Nick's role model!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
It's just not the same when that little geek leaves..... :'(

Fury

• Getbig V
hahaha, when it rains it, it pours. Our fat lazy eyed friend with the 3 chins and dirty sanchez mustache is here now. Joey Titster must be rocking those pm's out as fast as he can calling for help.

Pumphard, you going to pay me my $500? I'll tell you what, log off for even an hour today and we'll call it even. You've been stalking this board since I posted on here at 9 am. It's almost 7 now. Get some fresh air and clean yourself up, you're a mess.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I told you he'd be back, he just can't stay away...........

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
I told you he'd be back, he just can't stay away...........

Yep.  After he promised me he wouldn't post to or about me anymore, he's there doing it again.   Poor kid can't help himself. ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Yep.  After he promised me he wouldn't post to or about me anymore, he's there doing it again.   Poor kid can't help himself. ::)
he's probably yelling at his mother right now.......

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
I see Bluto pumpmehard, Groink Joey Tits, and a lazy eyed blasian posting non-stop about BF. In every post and every thread, he is always on your mind. He must have really had an impact on every one of your lives. You each must shake and quiver when he doesn't post, when he does post you follow him around and mimic his every move, sad grown men use gimmics to insult someone.

PUSSIES.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!