Author Topic: Rich Piana New Video - FAKE Weights?!  (Read 22131 times)

Henda

• Getbig V
Re: Rich Piana New Video - FAKE Weights?!
« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2014, 06:43:44 AM »
A bunch of wankers with complete and utter garbage tattoos who are fortunate enough to be able to train on a sunny beach in California talking about their struggles and how hardcore they are  ::)

Bunch of shitbags

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2014, 06:51:22 AM »
fake or not there is no way a guy rich's size can't bench 500 or close to it.

I'd be really suprised if Piana can hit 500lbs.

A legit 500lb presser wouldn't need to use fake plates as their real strength would be impressive enough.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2014, 06:52:35 AM »

One of the comments mentioned that this place usually has black Rubber plates for weather proofing.

The one dude, big boy, is a legit. PL so id be surprised if he agreed to use fake weights

What in the world is he talkin about in this clip?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 21, 2014, 06:55:15 AM »
I've found some good ways to tell if someone is lying about their bench:

- If it's n*100 where n is an integer then they are lying
- If it's 45 + n*90 then they are lying
- If they say something like "it's about x for about y reps" they are lying (everyone knows exactly what they bench)
- If they say something like "it's really not very strong 20 guys in my gym do more" then they are lying

Also:

- If its posted on getbig then they are lying.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #54 on: November 21, 2014, 07:00:14 AM »
A bunch of wankers with complete and utter garbage tattoos who are fortunate enough to be able to train on a sunny beach in California talking about their struggles and how hardcore they are  ::)

Bunch of shitbags
that part 'california'era was left with arnolds era into 80's ...

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #55 on: November 21, 2014, 07:03:59 AM »
What in the world is he talkin about in this clip?

"We've all done things we are not proud of, hurt people that didn't deserve it".

Then he goes on to brag about being a major criminal...

"I was once a criminal and would take whatever I could, from anyone, at any time"

Translation: I once went shoplifting with friends and stole some Twinkies.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #56 on: November 21, 2014, 07:10:30 AM »
People should not be surprised at the fake weights.  Piano's whole life is fake... his physique, his house, his clothes, his cars, his watches, his tats, his personality, his Youtube vids, etc.  It all stems from insecurity and a serious inferiority complex.  A psychiatrist could base an entire doctoral thesis on this guy.

Some would argue Rich's antics are a well crafted, self-promotional marketing campaign.  If it is, he must not plan on living very long.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #57 on: November 21, 2014, 07:14:23 AM »
People should not be surprised at the fake weights.  Piano's whole life is fake... his physique, his house, his clothes, his cars, his watches, his tats, his personality, his YT vids, etc.  It all stems from insecurity and a serious inferiority complex.  A psychiatrist could base an entire doctoral thesis on this guy.

Some would argue Rich's antics are a well crafted, self-promotional marketing campaign.  If it is, he must not plan on living very long.

Look @ Dennis James - a quality drug dealer human being.

To me - as a follower of the thong - humble (relatively speaking) guys like that are what BBing should be about - not braggards like Rich.

Did you see the guys left arm when he was pressing? Looked like 2 balloons - one at the front & one at the  back.,

juicemachine

« Reply #58 on: November 21, 2014, 08:39:17 AM »
He said he obsessed for years over bench numbers and ego lifted and his best bench was about 500, since then he started doing more pump and volume stuff. Connect the dots people. No way he can bench that now. Jesus some of you are so slow.

juicemachine

« Reply #59 on: November 21, 2014, 08:41:04 AM »
People should not be surprised at the fake weights.  Piano's whole life is fake... his physique, his house, his clothes, his cars, his watches, his tats, his personality, his Youtube vids, etc.  It all stems from insecurity and a serious inferiority complex.  A psychiatrist could base an entire doctoral thesis on this guy.

Not really, it has all been explained in the writings of uberman, which are only a few paragraphs.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #60 on: November 21, 2014, 08:42:48 AM »

Bunch of shitbags

lol...that was my next post

These dudes train at an outdoor gym next beach front properties thats worth like $5 mil

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 21, 2014, 09:28:55 AM »
Jesus, those arms are really looking like oil bags now.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 21, 2014, 09:49:28 AM »

You hit the nail on the preverbal head.  Universal created his persona with their well done videos and he took the notoriety and ran with it. Now he has all the 5% bs and people are buying it. Likely over 1m followers on all media.

He's hitting his stride in his latter 40's not unlike CT Fletcher who's hit it in his 50's. These guys will milk it for as long as possible.

Elvis_McCartney

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: November 21, 2014, 10:03:29 AM »
at least he had some legit struggles growing up. however, bodybuilding in-and-of-itself, is really some noble struggle lol.

Oh good Lord.  Who the hell hasn't had struggles in the past.  Everyone has their own past and problems.  It's not unique at all.  This tool is just like everyone else.  Only he looks like he's digressing and obviously has some kind of mental issues trying to turn himself into CHYNA.  Just a tool, nothing to see here.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 21, 2014, 10:32:16 AM »

One of the comments mentioned that this place usually has black Rubber plates for weather proofing.

The one dude, big boy, is a legit. PL so id be surprised if he agreed to use fake weights

Hmmm, I watched it and didn't see any obvious fake wts being lifted.
I like the lifting scenes and just think those guys are big and strong, period.

I don't "get it" when it comes to the hardcore , heavy tattoo, street look, but wtf, they train hard.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
« Reply #65 on: November 21, 2014, 10:38:08 AM »
Hmmm, I watched it and didn't see any obvious fake wts being lifted.
I like the lifting scenes and just think those guys are big and strong, period.

I don't "get it" when it comes to the hardcore , heavy tattoo, street look, but wtf, they train hard.

He is very fat though.

I find his lack of willpower offensive.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 21, 2014, 10:49:15 AM »
He is very fat though.

I find his lack of willpower offensive.

Rich is a large impressive man with a larger then life persona.
My only thing with him is that he never got close to winning any major BB title.
The synthol and tats are just part of the new era of hardcore types.

I'd actually like to workout and get a meal with Rich and he looks like a cool dude.
I'm not so sure he'd want to hang with me however. :o

juicemachine

« Reply #67 on: November 21, 2014, 02:50:33 PM »
Tips from Rich: use GHB before bed for better sleep

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #68 on: November 22, 2014, 12:47:47 AM »
These are my weights and I'm half of his size, why would they be fake? It's a good strenght, a sweet spot I'd say, not too dangerous and not a joke either.

I don't care what another guy pushes and yes these aren't heavy, but those are fake weights look at the weights and the bar when the guy does military presses, fake to the experienced training eye it looks stupidly fake
choice is an illusion

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #69 on: November 22, 2014, 04:00:03 AM »
Tips from Rich: use GHB before bed for better sleep

Dan Duchaine invented DNP????

and that gem...

How often have you heard people say "let's get this girl drunk and fuck the shit out of her"... all the time, now alcohol is a date rape drug...

Errrrrr.. I don't hear people saying that ever...

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: November 22, 2014, 04:20:24 AM »

I don't care what another guy pushes and yes these aren't heavy, but those are fake weights look at the weights and the bar when the guy does military presses, fake to the experienced training eye it looks stupidly fake

The muscles arent under any stress what so ever during the lift. No veins , no pump after set...yeah shits fake

juicemachine

« Reply #71 on: November 22, 2014, 08:06:37 AM »
Dan Duchaine invented DNP????

and that gem...

How often have you heard people say "let's get this girl drunk and fuck the shit out of her"... all the time, now alcohol is a date rape drug...

Errrrrr.. I don't hear people saying that ever...
Don't lie to us.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 22, 2014, 08:21:13 AM »
Drugs, oil, lame tattos and fake weights, living the dream  ::).

juicemachine

« Reply #73 on: November 22, 2014, 08:24:03 AM »
Drugs, oil, lame tattos and fake weights, living the dream  ::).
Not to mention, I never see him with a woman.

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: November 22, 2014, 09:50:00 AM »
Is Rich the only one in the video that isn't Spanish? ....does Rich own a low rider also?