Author Topic: The “Knockout Game”  (Read 12896 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: The “Knockout Game”
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2011, 05:50:48 PM »
i don't think Parker would, but that penis puffer GThong would attack Parker for not supporting them.

edit:  looks like he's already in here.

3 dumbasses, boycubpiglet, wilmagrant and the drunk at conception irishman.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2011, 05:52:23 PM »

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2011, 06:18:40 PM »
Poor urban youths, they're just misunderstood and discriminated against...

I hope when they get those animals they enjoy the "knockout game" they'll receive in prison..

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2011, 06:23:54 PM »
Poor urban youths, they're just misunderstood and discriminated against...

I hope when they get those animals they enjoy the "knockout game" they'll receive in prison..
No, that's called "The Bent Over Game".

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2011, 06:26:22 PM »
That's implied of course.. Since most of them are young they'll end up being someone else's bitch..
If they catch them that is and if they are sentenced to jail and not community service.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2011, 06:29:06 PM »
That's implied of course.. Since most of them are young they'll end up being someone else's bitch..
If they catch them that is and if they are sentenced to jail and not community service.
They need to send them to those places where they make them take care of horses...that'll learn them. They have that in Baltimore and in Annapolis.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2011, 08:02:53 PM »
100% true but the people who believe in God, in general get brought up with a little bit more empathy then the average atheist, even statistics can back this up, however doesn't mean that serial killers or a rapist did not get brought up with religion, because a phsychotic person can come out of any race, culter, tradion, ethnic or religious  group.

lets see your "statistics"

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2011, 09:20:40 PM »
When you remove GOD from the equation---he is the father...it's part of the problem...there has been a systematic removal of god and man from the family, resulting in kids who are lawless, fatherless, directionless, and at the worse effeminate.

Slave mentality.

"Oh lawd, what we gon' do without a massuh up in da sky??"

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2011, 09:23:25 PM »
100% true but the people who believe in God, in general get brought up with a little bit more empathy then the average atheist, even statistics can back this up...

Bull. Fucking. Shit.

Bullshit.

You people just make up whatever data will serve your anti-humanist/pro-rich white folk agenda.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2011, 09:28:02 PM »

The kid was scared, but not hurt.  He walked away.

The race-baiters are having a field day, but the REAL issue here is that they want you to be scared into allowing more and more of a Big Brother presence...and many of you have fallen for it, hook, line, and sinker.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2011, 09:35:49 PM »
The prison yard has become the 21st century cotton field for the colored man.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2011, 09:40:10 PM »
"We (black people) may steal a purse, but it's not like stealing a whole bunch of land and then calling it America, now that's stealing!"

Guy Torre

***not word for word

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2011, 11:18:52 PM »
Typical...so typical, it takes 7-8 of them to do this HAHAHAHAHAHA. To run up behind this guy and sucker punch him HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA such little boys, but so very typical. The only strength they have is in numbers HAHAHAHAHA.

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2011, 11:39:48 PM »
all of those savages should be executed.
I dont like twinks.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2011, 11:55:31 PM »
The kid was scared, but not hurt.  He walked away.

The race-baiters are having a field day, but the REAL issue here is that they want you to be scared into allowing more and more of a Big Brother presence...and many of you have fallen for it, hook, line, and sinker.
The real race baiters are these little blacks that ran up to this white guy and hit him from behind WITHOUT ANY PROVOCATION! That's race baiting. If they did not do this cowardly act we would not be talking about it.

What we get from this is that blacks are cowards. And you're a coward for not condemning this shitty behavior.

And NO, this is not an isolated incident it is happening all over - America, Europe, you name it. Just remember the MSM is black's best friend. But not forever. Once they are replaced with a more responsible media it is going to be payback time!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2011, 05:37:31 AM »
Bull. Fucking. Shit.

Bullshit.

You people just make up whatever data will serve your anti-humanist/pro-rich white folk agenda.

Oh really, last time I checked I was spanish

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2011, 06:28:26 AM »
3 dumbasses, boycubpiglet, wilmagrant and the drunk at conception irishman.
Fucking useless ni@@er bastard, nobody likes blacks, accept it

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2011, 06:41:15 AM »
Oh really, last time I checked I was spanish

Here's a hint: doesn't matter what you ARE, only what you espouse.

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2011, 07:03:11 AM »
I hope next time I'm in Venice one of these lower species takes a poke at me. I'm packing a Black Belt in Kenpo Karate not to mebtion my two closest friends: Smith and Wesson. Please let one of these smelly animals make a move.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2011, 07:10:31 AM »
Maybe those afro-american youth behave like that because they were discriminated in their childhood.
At least that's what we in Holland used to say.... ::)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2011, 07:11:46 AM »
Maybe those afro-american youth behave like that because they were discriminated in their childhood.
X2 dutch.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2011, 10:58:17 AM »
They were misunderstood yoofs, just like future whites will be misunderstood victims when they pop a cap in their asses!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2011, 11:21:46 AM »
I hope next time I'm in Venice one of these lower species takes a poke at me. I'm packing a Black Belt in Kenpo Karate not to mebtion my two closest friends: Smith and Wesson.

The guy was walking alone at night and was jumped from behind. It didn't take much to bring him down, nor did they do much once he was down.

The victim was not as cognizant of his surroundings as he should've been. Or, maybe he was and just didn't care. Either way, he's lucky that the young punks were just looking for a good time and were not out to seriously injure someone.  You might be able to take down 8 little guys on your own, but it's generally smarter to avoid 8-on-1 confrontations. Too much can go wrong.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2011, 05:21:28 PM »

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: August 28, 2011, 05:23:59 PM »
The guy was walking alone at night and was jumped from behind. It didn't take much to bring him down, nor did they do much once he was down.

The victim was not as cognizant of his surroundings as he should've been. Or, maybe he was and just didn't care. Either way, he's lucky that the young punks were just looking for a good time and were not out to seriously injure someone.  You might be able to take down 8 little guys on your own, but it's generally smarter to avoid 8-on-1 confrontations. Too much can go wrong.

Boy was I wrong about you. You seemed like a fairly bright, good natured guy.. that I wouldn't have associated with the mindset that could even slightly justify the behavior of these vicious animals..You probably think this shit and the "Flash mobs" are ok too. You are the exact reason your community has all the problems with it..the crime, the baby mamas, the gangstas..Because no one of your race seems to think it's a problem. Guess what Homie..because of videos like this, people are waking up. They are arming themselves and they won't hesitate to massacre these mindless primates...You have sided with the savages..I'm disgusted with you. I really thought you were smarter than that.