Author Topic: Alabama goes down! Another miracle play for Auburn!  (Read 4016 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Alabama goes down! Another miracle play for Auburn!
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2013, 03:08:06 PM »
They haven't lost a game in two years because they haven't played anybody....ANYBODY.....t heir schedule is a JOKE every year. If Ohio State played in the SEC they'd lose 3 games every year.

Auburn lost to #6 LSU by two touchdowns...  While OSU plays cupcakes... I can't argue that.   Auburn would wreck OSU in a game.  But it's a big name, they have two undefeated teams...

I can't see how they take it from OSU without it being a huge huge deal.  they haven't lost... AUburn lost to LSU and it wasn't close...

Branchs Ears

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2013, 03:12:29 PM »
Auburn lost to #6 LSU by two touchdowns...  While OSU plays cupcakes... I can't argue that.   Auburn would wreck OSU in a game.  But it's a big name, they have two undefeated teams...

I can't see how they take it from OSU without it being a huge huge deal.  they haven't lost... AUburn lost to LSU and it wasn't close...

I agree it's going to be OSU vs FSU in the title game. But it sucks. How many times have we seen Ohio State or Notre Dame play in the title game and get their ass handed to them. I want the best game and OSU vs FSU isn't going to be it.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2013, 03:13:32 PM »
NIU is undefeated too, are you saying they should be #3?

Alabama lost on a freak play, its not like they got blown out.  They are still the best team in the country

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2013, 03:39:45 PM »
NIU is undefeated too, are you saying they should be #3?

Alabama lost on a freak play, its not like they got blown out.  They are still the best team in the country

I don't know. Yes, Auburn beat them on a freak play, but the last few games Alabama has been average at best. I think the loss to Auburn only saves them from getting ass raped by FSU. I think FSU has the National Championship locked up.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2013, 04:11:30 PM »

How many top 10 teams has Ohio St beat?  Losing to #6 isnt a bad loss.  If Ohio St was in the SEC they would have at least 2 losses, probably more.  I hope FSU beats them by a thousand if they play.   

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2013, 04:20:15 PM »
War Damn Eagle!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2013, 11:26:44 PM »
I'm rewatching the game

WOW... alabama should have won it like 90 times.  

98 out of 100 times, Auburn loses this game.

LOL............ Refs called it tied... headed to overtime... it even says it on the screen.

Nick Saban came out to argue it, screaming, demanding they review it and give alabama one last second.... it's maybe 1/10 of a second left on the clock.

ALABAMA had OT and they just wanted to argue it... Ironic...

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2013, 10:39:28 AM »
Jeez lord help,,,,can't have the Red Socks and Ohio state win in the same year :o :'(