Author Topic: polyamory - 3 person relationship... thinking of trying it  (Read 59357 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: polyamory - 3 person relationship... thinking of trying it
« Reply #175 on: February 09, 2013, 11:02:16 AM »
here is what i would say=

any negative feelings or judgements that you carry about others..

you carry inside yourself.

:)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #176 on: February 09, 2013, 11:09:20 AM »
You're indicating that someone that is unwilling to accept a specific way of life has mental hang ups and lacks spiritual growth?? What about personal choices? Because a person doesn't agree with a choice someone else makes doesn't mean there is something wrong with that person, could very well mean the chooser has made a choice that upsets the morals and sensibility of the other person.

exactly.

so i guess if a heroin junkie comes to my house I'm supposed to be cool with it and let him shoot up in my bathroom, becuase it's "his choice" and i don't want to be intolerant  ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #177 on: February 09, 2013, 12:44:08 PM »
here is what i would say=

any negative feelings or judgements that you carry about others..

you carry inside yourself.

:)
That's were we are missing each other, just because I don't agree with something doesn't mean I am negative about it.

I'll use your lifestyle as an example.....I would never live my life that way and make the choices you've made, but I am totally indifferent to it unless you try to force it upon me and tell me that I have to accept it. Part of being individuals, you live your life your way, I'll live mine my way, doesn't mean we have to have negative feeling or actions towards each other.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: February 09, 2013, 01:03:15 PM »
he doesn't have money for dinner, but he'll let his friend fuck you while he watches....what a catch  ::)

;D

tbombz, can you explain again how you came to possess the surest of moral compasses?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #179 on: February 09, 2013, 01:07:18 PM »
That's were we are missing each other, just because I don't agree with something doesn't mean I am negative about it.

I'll use your lifestyle as an example.....I would never live my life that way and make the choices you've made, but I am totally indifferent to it unless you try to force it upon me and tell me that I have to accept it. Part of being individuals, you live your life your way, I'll live mine my way, doesn't mean we have to have negative feeling or actions towards each other.
agreed

go back and read my original comment   if you can only be comfortable around those whose preferences match yours, then thats a personal problem inside you

the key words here are "only" as in you can never be comfortable around people who behave in a manner inconsistent with your own behavior..

if this is the case.. that if you are around people who are different, you automatically feel uncomfortable (and uncomfortable is that negative feeling i asked you if you liked feeling).... then thats a personal problem.  meaning, its a problem that effects you personally. makes you feel uncomfortable. makes you feel bad.

chaos, i like you. you show a sincere effort at becoming a better person. even in these past couple comments i see you making changes, like a real "man" would. you went from "behaviors i dont approve of" (which is a judgemental kind of stance) to "behaviors i disagree with" ( which is a more neutral position).. and that alone is a significant step.

dont ge me wrong, in many ways i am probably far more immature than you are. for example, work ethic  :o

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #180 on: February 09, 2013, 01:08:39 PM »
;D

tbombz, can you explain again how you can to possess the surest of moral compasses?
my asshole tingles when im getting close to the truth.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: February 09, 2013, 01:34:22 PM »
agreed

go back and read my original comment   if you can only be comfortable around those whose preferences match yours, then thats a personal problem inside you

the key words here are "only" as in you can never be comfortable around people who behave in a manner inconsistent with your own behavior..

if this is the case.. that if you are around people who are different, you automatically feel uncomfortable (and uncomfortable is that negative feeling i asked you if you liked feeling).... then thats a personal problem.  meaning, its a problem that effects you personally. makes you feel uncomfortable. makes you feel bad.

chaos, i like you. you show a sincere effort at becoming a better person. even in these past couple comments i see you making changes, like a real "man" would. you went from "behaviors i dont approve of" (which is a judgemental kind of stance) to "behaviors i disagree with" ( which is a more neutral position).. and that alone is a significant step.

dont ge me wrong, in many ways i am probably far more immature than you are. for example, work ethic  :o

Why is it a "problem" ?  saying it's a problem implies that this causes me discomfort and I can't resolve it.

hypothetically speaking, if you were come to my house with your BF AND GF in tow for dinner..i would have no "problem" telling you to take a hike, it's weird and i don't feel like dealing with it....and i wouldn't give a shit what you thought of me as a person. I don't have to be tolerant, i don't have to be any which way i don't want to be, to appease your moral code....fuck you.

I don't mean that literally, you get what I'm saying

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #182 on: February 09, 2013, 01:36:13 PM »
You could have the other person be Maria Swan and I still wouldn't engage in a three-way with tbombz :-X :-X :-X

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #183 on: February 09, 2013, 01:58:38 PM »
Why is it a "problem" ?  saying it's a problem implies that this causes me discomfort and I can't resolve it.

hypothetically speaking, if you were come to my house with your BF AND GF in tow for dinner..i would have no "problem" telling you to take a hike, it's weird and i don't feel like dealing with it....and i wouldn't give a shit what you thought of me as a person. I don't have to be tolerant, i don't have to be any which way i don't want to be, to appease your moral code....fuck you.

you kick out the three people because you dont want to deal with having to acclimate to their new, "abnormal" behaviors.

behaviors which do not present any kind of threat to you, nor do they threaten anyone anywhere

in fact, i think that being exposed to new things that make you uncomfortable is the essential element that drives spiritual growth. it is only when we break down the barriers of our preconceptions and limited views of the world that we expand our consciousness and grow as a being.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: February 09, 2013, 01:59:40 PM »
ha, I shall pass! I am scared what he may do to me :/

You should be.  :)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #185 on: February 09, 2013, 02:13:25 PM »
agreed

You don't have to be comfortable in a situation to accept it and you don't have to be uncomfortable to reject it. Your key word of "only" pinpoints a very small portion of the population. The vast majority of people have friends or acquaintances of all sorts, yet the may choose not to include one type of person, could be a gay person, a black person, someone with bright pink hair, a crossdresser....you get the point....and it only needs to be because they don't want to associate with them, for whatever reason, and that doesn't mean there is a "problem". In your "only" example, punks hang with punks, blacks with blacks and gays with gays kind of mentality is what I assume you are talking about, then yeah, there might be some kind of social problems.

As far as my becoming a better person, lol, I choose when and where to have a serious convo and typically getbig is not the place. I would much rather bust balls and make fun of your faggoty sasquatch ass. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: February 09, 2013, 02:13:34 PM »
Prime muscle has to be the creepiest and weirdest person on this forum. Even more so than Goodrum. He takes everything so seriously, and acts like GB is the ultimate source of truth and revelation. A creepy person, indeed.

Creepy and weird huh? Well, I guess there are worse things to be called. Just so you know, I don't take stuff posted on the Internet as seriously as you seem to think I do.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #187 on: February 09, 2013, 02:14:09 PM »

Creepy and weird huh? Well, I guess there are worse things to be called. Just so you know, I don't take stuff posted on the Internet as seriously as you seem to think I do.

don't forget old and cantankerous.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: February 09, 2013, 02:15:00 PM »
you kick out the three people because you dont want to deal with having to acclimate to their new, "abnormal" behaviors.

behaviors which do not present any kind of threat to you, nor do they threaten anyone anywhere

in fact, i think that being exposed to new things that make you uncomfortable is the essential element that drives spiritual growth. it is only when we break down the barriers of our preconceptions and limited views of the world that we expand our consciousness and grow as a being.

sure, why not?  my house and i don't have to feel uncomfortable in my own home, something YOU should have thought of before you dragged your dog and pony show through my door. not everyone sees things like you do...most don't actually.  a smart person knows this.

realistically i woukldn't kick someone out unless you really acted like freaks, but if i knew the deal beforehand i wouldn't invite you in the first place

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: February 09, 2013, 02:15:27 PM »
He's like 80 years old. Just needs a reminder on how to crack knuckles with the young fellas here and not take things so seriously. He needs a mentor, a coach, a sensei.... I nominate you  :D

I like me the way I am. I have no interest in being someone I am not. -Just kidding! Don't want you to think I am being too serious.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: February 09, 2013, 02:24:11 PM »
when did you come out to your parents that you liked dudes and what was there first reaction?

a british tv program had a show about a thaidude who was married to twins, the girls where so closed together that they couldnt live apart and they got it to work, but he only had sex with one at a time

Musings of a genius right here. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: February 09, 2013, 02:32:29 PM »
exactly.

so i guess if a heroin junkie comes to my house I'm supposed to be cool with it and let him shoot up in my bathroom, becuase it's "his choice" and i don't want to be intolerant  ::)

Letting someone do drugs in your home is not the same as judging someone for something that has no affect on you. I suspect most people have no idea what their friends and even other family members' sex life is. Unless someone is engaging in a ménage à trois on your living room couch, you aren't likely to know what they do, nor care.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: February 09, 2013, 02:39:52 PM »

A man's home is his castle. You have every right to decide who and who not to let into it. Still, your comments beg the question of how would you know that two guys and a gal are anything more then just friends unless they told you or started making out in front of you?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: February 09, 2013, 02:44:28 PM »
don't forget old and cantankerous.

Yeah, these things I am and can be. I am old and I can be cantankerous. I think that is a right one earns just by hanging in there for a lot of years.  ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #194 on: February 09, 2013, 02:46:45 PM »
A man's home is his castle. You have every right to decide who and who not to let into it. Still, your comments beg the question of how would you know that two guys and a gal are anything more then just friends unless they told you or started making out in front of you?
people in said relationships tend to let it be known that they are in a trifecta of lust.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: February 09, 2013, 02:51:04 PM »
realistically i woukldn't kick someone out unless you really acted like freaks, but if i knew the deal beforehand i wouldn't invite you in the first place

This gives one pause for thought. Personally, I don't care about other people's sex lives unless they are doing something harmful to others or illegal, but if I knew someone was a drug user, I probably would not invite them into to my home.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: February 09, 2013, 02:54:36 PM »
people in said relationships tend to let it be known that they are in a trifecta of lust.

I must lead a very sheltered life then, because I am not aware of anyone I know personally who has shared whether they were now or had ever been engaged in a ménage à trois or not.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: February 09, 2013, 02:57:37 PM »
Do you think we'd be having this discussion about our feelings on three ways if the parties involved were two hot women and one man? What exactly is the real issue here?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #198 on: February 09, 2013, 03:02:21 PM »
I must lead a very sheltered life then, because I am not aware of anyone I know personally who has shared whether they were now or had ever been engaged in a ménage à trois or not.
many times the people can't but help to let people know what their "relationship status" is.
"Oh we're_____"
Comes with today's culture.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #199 on: February 09, 2013, 03:02:54 PM »
It'd be a herculean effort to maintain a two hot women and one man relationship.  Every month, there's a potential chernobyl on the cards.