Author Topic: Does your personality change on Tren?  (Read 16633 times)

heenok

• Getbig IV
Re: Does your personality change on Tren?
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2015, 05:34:58 AM »
lol theres no way im pinning winny. oral all the way

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2015, 07:37:18 AM »
Ok say you had a choice. You can run 500mg Test per week along with 500mg tren per week OR 750 Test per week with 400 Tren per week. Which would you choose and why?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2015, 09:03:53 AM »

UG winject will cripple you. Nobody here has ever used it twice, ever. Had to be drank but tastes like poison. I wonder what the hell is so different from the upjohn stuff? I used the upjohn early 2k. 20 ml was about $400, lol!
?

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2015, 09:15:48 AM »
Got married on tren....Basically same on as off personality wise. Masteron is the one that seems to make me irritable and stuff (at least when combined with tren). Fine with tren by itself but addin mast at a moderate dose and notice personality issues.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2015, 11:55:16 AM »
UG winject will cripple you. Nobody here has ever used it twice, ever. Had to be drank but tastes like poison. I wonder what the hell is so different from the upjohn stuff? I used the upjohn early 2k. 20 ml was about $400, lol!
they use shit winstrol
you can basically get micronized powder and non micronized
the non micronized knots you up like fuck, but its cheaper so pretty much all UGLs use it
in water even the micronized will be very pippy i guess

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2015, 12:00:32 PM »
Ok say you had a choice. You can run 500mg Test per week along with 500mg tren per week OR 750 Test per week with 400 Tren per week. Which would you choose and why?

Can someone answer this? Asking for my friend who doesn't have enough money so he's stuck choosing between one of those 2

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2015, 12:28:50 PM »
Can someone answer this? Asking for my friend who doesn't have enough money so he's stuck choosing between one of those 2
theres pretty much zero difference with these dosages
even thinking about that is retarded

try both, see what works better

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2015, 01:19:49 PM »
theres pretty much zero difference with these dosages
even thinking about that is retarded

try both, see what works better

Thanks brotha

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2015, 03:13:55 PM »

I'd personally choose 500/500.

As Jizmo said it's probably not going to make much of a difference.

8)

Diesel618

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2015, 08:32:05 PM »
I'm about 2 weeks into my first run with tren and I'm inclined to say my personality hasn't changed much yet, but I did almost run over some kid in the crosswalk today because he didn't have the decency to put some pep in his step as I was waiting for him to cross.

whitewidow

« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2015, 03:09:51 AM »
id honestly run a higher dose of tren and a smaller dose of testosterone.

whitewidow

« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2015, 03:12:37 AM »

You must be getting some awful winstrol! I hacve had ZERO pain injecting winstrol but I buy them in amps and put the amps in water that has been boiling it makes the winstrol super thin and literally draws up like water and is painless! I take winstrol tablest as well if i get them for free.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2015, 01:05:36 AM »
Tren rage happened on the weekend

im pretty chiled most of the time now. but

in tesco go to the women at customer service to get a note changed into change

so i ask her n she just looks at me n carries on putting a hanger on some top

i look at my mrs like is this bitch for real, she says nothing her mate comes n serves me.....

so while she serves me i keep looking at thios bitch, so she looks up and goes i was busy.

i go bit rude though just staring i asked you a question

then i expload

who the fuck do you think you are, your a manager.....at tesco....congratulations you stupid fat ugly bitch.

n walked out.....lol tren explosion.

when you feel that fuking anger in the stomach usually you can controll it on tren, nah u cant

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2015, 07:55:32 AM »
^^Hahaha I would probably do the same. I work at a restaurant and I can barely deal with the bitchy customers without Tren so it'll be pretty hard to not explode on them when I do start up next week

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2015, 08:05:09 AM »
hahaha

its just her horrible look like she thought she was something.

im like u fukin for real im stacked, tanned good looking holding hands with a 10/10 n u think your something

when you average n in a shit job in your late 20s.

my mrs usually hates me getting angry in public but she laughed her head off.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2015, 08:08:58 AM »
hahaha

its just her horrible look like she thought she was something.

im like u fukin for real im stacked, tanned good looking holding hands with a 10/10 n u think your something

when you average n in a shit job in your late 20s.

my mrs usually hates me getting angry in public but she laughed her head off.

hahaha I feel you on that I get red as fuck in the face and when I start screaming veins are ripping out of my neck and shit people who've seen me snap on tren tell me it's scary as fuck since i look like im going to kill someone lol

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2015, 08:16:28 AM »
hahaha I feel you on that I get red as fuck in the face and when I start screaming veins are ripping out of my neck and shit people who've seen me snap on tren tell me it's scary as fuck since i look like im going to kill someone lol

i never had veins on the sides of my forehead and over the neck but the longer im on tren the more pronounced they become
typical rage veins lol
when im very lean and got a pump OR when im angry theyre huge left and right on my forehead and two big pulsating ones on my neck

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2015, 08:30:23 AM »
i never had veins on the sides of my forehead and over the neck but the longer im on tren the more pronounced they become
typical rage veins lol
when im very lean and got a pump OR when im angry theyre huge left and right on my forehead and two big pulsating ones on my neck

Yeah I get them all over my forearm area too. Not crazy veins like frank mcgrath but above average vascularity also I get them on my front delts too and chest a little here's a pic of me without tren or a pump about 2 months ago when I was still on the fat side, just Sustanon at 500mg per week haha now imagine the vascularity I get on tren

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2015, 09:43:46 AM »
Makes me anxious.  Serious anxiety

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2015, 09:26:26 PM »
Tren raises your sex drive at first, usually the first 1-3 weeks on it you will turn into an animal then its all downhill once prolactin starts going up. Good luck maintaining a successful relationship with any chick on it, the shit can make you really paranoid and you'll be thinking your bitch cheated when she aint done nothing
l

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2015, 06:17:12 AM »
Tren raises your sex drive at first, usually the first 1-3 weeks on it you will turn into an animal then its all downhill once prolactin starts going up. Good luck maintaining a successful relationship with any chick on it, the shit can make you really paranoid and you'll be thinking your bitch cheated when she aint done nothing
tren makes me more caring and attached too though.
if you trust your girl you wont be paranoid...

being in a relationship on tren is not necessarily a bad thing, unless youre one of those fucktards who feels the need to hump any bitch in a club toilet while youre in a relationship

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2015, 06:59:07 AM »
Haha I always thought my old girl was cheating or doing somethin behind my back when I was on tren. Her behind away at college didn't help the fact either but before I started tren I trusted her completely then as I got deeper into my Tren cycle it slowly started to creep up on me and I kept having these delusional thoughts that she was doing something behind my back even though she didn't do shit. It kind of became like an obsession to me but once I got off everything was back to normal. I never felt the need to cheat so I never did and we had a really good relationship going for like a year till I ended it while I was on tren and pretty much started crying about it since my emotions were so fucked then I got back together with her the next day then immediatelly got off tren and then ended it for good 2 weeks later and didn't even think twice about it nor did i even feel sad about it like when I was on Tren. I just made really bad impulse decisions on it like when I would get mad at her I'd say suuuuper fucked up shit to her when I lost it like call her a fat bitch and shit and just acted like a complete asshole I'm surprised she didn't dump me when I was on it haha. Even my family noticed I was acting completely different I couldn't even have a normal conversation with my parents or brothers without coming off as an asshole and when we got into arguments I would start screaming at the top of my lungs till I turned red in the face. I completely let myself go last time and didn't pay attention as to what the fuck was happening to me personality wise until I got off and really thought about my actions before and how I acted. I ended up apologizing to everyone and just told them I was stressed out really bad lol. Starting up again on Sunday and going to be super careful and watch how I act and I already got my friend to monitor my behavior and tell me if I change and if I do start slipping back to how I acted on it before I'm coming off and never using it again

whitewidow

« Reply #47 on: April 16, 2015, 08:40:26 AM »

your kind of a fucking Idiot man! first off that's why we use cabergoline and second you tried to come here and have members donate to your new car? WTF man get the fuck out of here!

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: April 16, 2015, 05:20:30 PM »
Got married on tren....Basically same on as off personality wise. Masteron is the one that seems to make me irritable and stuff (at least when combined with tren). Fine with tren by itself but addin mast at a moderate dose and notice personality issues.

weren't you shooting 300mgs a day of ace at one point??? are you that same fella??

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #49 on: April 17, 2015, 12:38:10 AM »

weren't you shooting 300mgs a day of ace at one point??? are you that same fella??
he has the physique to back it up. he can do what he wants on getbig ;)