Author Topic: Effortlessly beautiful  (Read 21229 times)

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: Effortlessly beautiful
« Reply #100 on: February 22, 2015, 02:14:50 PM »
Looking good there. Too bad the tats ruin it.  :D

What he said.
?

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #101 on: February 22, 2015, 02:16:12 PM »
Exactly

I could say the same thing about my job, its stressful and I work long hours, I'm sure if I worked part time as a security guard I'd live longer....but when I'm sitting in a duplex on the 70th floor in Dubai India watching the sunset whilst my scandinavian gf is blowing me, none of this would be possible on a part time job as a security guard.

Life is give and take...for me life to a certain extent is not about how long you live it, its how well you live it.

Bingo.

Tho' some miserable people like to emphasize of what you can "loose"when you take risks, but they never ever want to admit of what you can GET. ANd that is because they avoid any risks in life thus they llive a long life.................whi le being miserable most of the time, and pointing fingers "Look, that fool, haha, he's doing that oh shit.", "Hey, what a moron, don't you think you will lose your this and that because of this?". What if that finger is turned backwards and pointed at them. I'm pretty sure they'd have something to say in most cases, something they would not like to hear.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #102 on: February 22, 2015, 02:18:07 PM »
Your making the assumption that externally administered testosterone is handled by the body is the same ways as endogenously produced testosterone. It isnt, and thats why normal teens or adults with hi natty test dont suffer those problems.

If it is a bio identical hormone and it is administered IM - body has NO way of knowing whether it is natural or not. And if something is not being produced in a body anymore it is usualy a trouble in a making, be it hormones, stomach acid, cells of immune system or whatever...

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: February 22, 2015, 02:20:42 PM »
Not bad for a beach look... Good job...

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: February 22, 2015, 02:21:24 PM »
Why is there a 2011 date below the picture?

I seem to have the mid week drinking under control but havent been doing so much lifting as tired in mornings. Need to get back on it. I have lost some strength actually.

Why is there no apparent bulge in the towel, did the gear use shrink some things down?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #105 on: February 22, 2015, 02:25:46 PM »

I seem to have the mid week drinking under control but havent been doing so much lifting as tired in mornings. Need to get back on it. I have lost some strength actually.

Why is there no apparent bulge in the towel, did the gear use shrink some things down?
:-* what no reply

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #106 on: February 22, 2015, 02:28:17 PM »
Amry of One picking on Lord Palpatino...now this is a funny sight.

ha ha

"picking on" implies he's actually bothering me...LOLOLOL

the more sniping and snarky the remark, the better i know I look.  8)

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #107 on: February 22, 2015, 02:37:43 PM »

It's funny how many people are UNeducated on this issue. Yeah... really outweights detoriation of endothelial lining, mind sharpness, lower risk of hear dissease, and probably even lower risk of prostate cancer. Please shut up with this bro science for once all you extreme "naturalists".

It's funny how many people make ASSumptions without bothering to get their facts straight. I dont know where you got the idea that anybody is an extreme naturalist, where you referring to me? I couldnt give a fuck what people take, I was just responding to Aj's question to me on the pro's and con's of TRT and what my opinion was from a health perspective.

Your post doesnt make a great deal of sense. I dont know who is referring to bro science, but it isnt me, that fact that you mentioned that TRT can help with endothelial function, reducing the risk of heart disease and prostate cancer would suggests you have no clue what you are talking about. Endothelial dysfunction, heart disease and prostate cancer risk all increase with the use of anabolic steroids, including testosterone. there is a large amount of scientific literature on the myriad effects of steroids on the cardiovascular system and new studies are released frequently.

If you are in full command of your brain, something I realise not everyone is, you educate yourself on the risks involved with taking gear and then you take measures to address those risks. For those people who dont have full control of their brain, they just take any old shit, say what the hell, stick their head in the sand, roll the dice and see what shit happens to them down the line. Most steroid users fall into the second category and get overly defensive when they realise they may have fucked themselves up in the process.

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #108 on: February 22, 2015, 02:40:08 PM »
Exactly

I could say the same thing about my job, its stressful and I work long hours, I'm sure if I worked part time as a security guard I'd live longer....but when I'm sitting in a duplex on the 70th floor in Dubai India watching the sunset whilst my scandinavian gf is blowing me, none of this would be possible on a part time job as a security guard.

Life is give and take...for me life to a certain extent is not about how long you live it, its how well you live it.

Good statement!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #109 on: February 22, 2015, 02:42:24 PM »
There I go with jeans and t shirt, pulling a 5'10 hot brunette right infront of them.

Then, later that evening, she asked you "how are you feeling", and you ended up curled up in the fetal position under a desk where you proceeded to over analyze and over think  yourself into a coma.
Y

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #110 on: February 22, 2015, 02:42:29 PM »
It's funny how many people make ASSumptions without bothering to get their facts straight. I dont know where you got the idea that anybody is an extreme naturalist, where you referring to me? I couldnt give a fuck what people take, I was just responding to Aj's question to me on the pro's and con's of TRT and what my opinion was from a health perspective.

Your post doesnt make a great deal of sense. I dont know who is referring to bro science, but it isnt me, that fact that you mentioned that TRT can help with endothelial function, reducing the risk of heart disease and prostate cancer would suggests you have no clue what you are talking about. Endothelial dysfunction, heart disease and prostate cancer risk all increase with the use of anabolic steroids, including testosterone

Sources of peer reviewed reasearch on these claims?

Don't forget we are talking about a HRT.

I was not referring to you directly btw.

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #111 on: February 22, 2015, 02:49:58 PM »

If it is a bio identical hormone and it is administered IM - body has NO way of knowing whether it is natural or not. And if something is not being produced in a body anymore it is usualy a trouble in a making, be it hormones, stomach acid, cells of immune system or whatever...

I do agree that if it is bio identical then it should not impart some of the negative side effects that the structurally different forms of testosterone do. However how many people can get their hands on, or have been using bio-identical test. Not many is the reality.

The body will know that its not producing it because neither the brain signalled its production, nor did the testes produce that testosterone. With that said for someone who has extremely low testosterone then I would say bioidentical testosterone probably does have its value.

In reference to your previous point about higher than normal testosterone levels not affecting people, I forgot to mention that African-American men are at higher risk of prostate cancer, one of the theories being that this is due to their higher lifelong exposure to elevated natural testosterone levels.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #112 on: February 22, 2015, 02:58:18 PM »
I do agree that if it is bio identical then it should not impart some of the negative side effects that the structurally different forms of testosterone do. However how many people can get their hands on, or have been using bio-identical test. Not many is the reality.

The body will know that its not producing it because neither the brain signalled its production, nor did the testes produce that testosterone. With that said for someone who has extremely low testosterone then I would say bioidentical testosterone probably does have its value.

In reference to your previous point about higher than normal testosterone levels not affecting people, I forgot to mention that African-American men are at higher risk of prostate cancer, one of the theories being that this is due to their higher lifelong exposure to elevated natural testosterone levels.

Testosterone is very easily manifactured hormone (luckily), quite a simple mollecular structure.

And speaking of brain not producing, well it does happen for most males over 40.

As for african males, there is a very extensive (not making up, could find if you are interested) big study who completely ruled out testosterone as a possible cause fo canre. Actually vice versa - it may be a lack of it (and higher estrogen) which is exactly what happens with age.

It's really far from obsolete negative, that is for sure. Used with a proper provision and regular check ups it may be one of the best things to do for staying healthier/younger for longer.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: February 22, 2015, 03:33:44 PM »
Excess testosterone, basically anywhere very around 1400 Ng/dl and over has proven to have adverse effects on health, basically most types of illnesses and disease the risks go up.That's why docs will only give you around 100mg every fortnight or so which will usually put you around the 600 ng/dl mark.

Really it depends if you want to live now and reap the benefits of looking muscular now vs being smaller and living a long life, and not checking out on your wife and kids early.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #114 on: February 22, 2015, 03:44:33 PM »
Excess testosterone, basically anywhere very around 1400 Ng/dl has proven to have adverse effects on health, basically most types of illnesses and disease the risks go up.That's why docs will only give you around 100mg every fortnight or so which will usually put you around the 600 ng/dl mark.

Really it depends if you want to live now and reap the benefits of looking muscular now vs being smaller and living a long life, and not checking out on your wife and kids early.

Exact sources? (I know you are making up bullshit as there are really NO legit studies on this as it is considered "unethical" to use these doses for the experiment with humans).

let's at least not pull stuff out of our ass and say that it is a shady territory where no obsolete knowledge exists yet.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: February 22, 2015, 07:00:31 PM »

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: February 22, 2015, 07:06:47 PM »
Then, later that evening, she asked you "how are you feeling", and you ended up curled up in the fetal position under a desk where you proceeded to over analyze and over think  yourself into a coma.

LOL!!!
?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #117 on: February 22, 2015, 07:08:59 PM »
Has the 2011 date been brought up?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #118 on: February 23, 2015, 12:32:18 AM »
Testosterone is very easily manifactured hormone (luckily), quite a simple mollecular structure.

And speaking of brain not producing, well it does happen for most males over 40.

As for african males, there is a very extensive (not making up, could find if you are interested) big study who completely ruled out testosterone as a possible cause fo canre. Actually vice versa - it may be a lack of it (and higher estrogen) which is exactly what happens with age.

It's really far from obsolete negative, that is for sure. Used with a proper provision and regular check ups it may be one of the best things to do for staying healthier/younger for longer.

I agree with your points that there is plenty of studies that also show postive benefits to testosterone supplementation. No need to post up the studies I have seen some of them, I dont want to get into a pissing match  ;D After all this is getbig and not a serious bodybuilding forum ;) I've had a few too many of these conversations before posting studies back and forth on proper bodybuilding forums.

I realise that for every study I post you can post one that suggests to the contrary, thats pretty much nature of research with everything, conflicting evidence and restults. There is a differing of opinion, in the US, the concept of TRT for men is accepted far more so more than in the UK and Europe in general. One thing I would say is that some of the studies on men that have shown positive benefits have been on men who have made no other lifestyle changes other than take TRT.
The question is what improvements would they have made in their general metabolic parameters if they had made other lifestyle changes, ie weight loss, exercise, diet, cut back on alcohol etc. That is really my point. I think that for many people with low test, they should make other changes first to optimise their health, dietary, exercise and otherwise. If after all that and they still have problems, then TRT could be a possible avenue of treatment.

Assuming that a person after making all these changes still had low test what do you consider to be a reasonable "dosage" would you consider a testosterone patch to be sufficient, or more. From what I have seen, a lot of men are not using TRT to "normalise" their levels but go beyond to a point they are gaining more muscle than they had before which would suggest they are moving into the realms of dosage found with recreational bodybuilders. I havnt seen any studies which have compared the effects of TRT dosages used to normalise test levels, vs higher TRT dosages which put people into anabolic state. Perhaps there are some out there, I dont know what the results are, but perhaps there is probably a threshold whereby the therapeutic benefit drops away and sides start to take place.

Anyway I said I wasnt going to get into a pissing match and I have just started going on again, I will shut up now  ;D

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #119 on: February 23, 2015, 12:47:33 AM »
I agree with your points that there is plenty of studies that also show postive benefits to testosterone supplementation. No need to post up the studies I have seen some of them, I dont want to get into a pissing match  ;D After all this is getbig and not a serious bodybuilding forum ;) I've had a few too many of these conversations before posting studies back and forth on proper bodybuilding forums.

I realise that for every study I post you can post one that suggests to the contrary, thats pretty much nature of research with everything, conflicting evidence and restults. There is a differing of opinion, in the US, the concept of TRT for men is accepted far more so more than in the UK and Europe in general. One thing I would say is that some of the studies on men that have shown positive benefits have been on men who have made no other lifestyle changes other than take TRT.
The question is what improvements would they have made in their general metabolic parameters if they had made other lifestyle changes, ie weight loss, exercise, diet, cut back on alcohol etc. That is really my point. I think that for many people with low test, they should make other changes first to optimise their health, dietary, exercise and otherwise. If after all that and they still have problems, then TRT could be a possible avenue of treatment.

Assuming that a person after making all these changes still had low test what do you consider to be a reasonable "dosage" would you consider a testosterone patch to be sufficient, or more. From what I have seen, a lot of men are not using TRT to "normalise" their levels but go beyond to a point they are gaining more muscle than they had before which would suggest they are moving into the realms of dosage found with recreational bodybuilders. I havnt seen any studies which have compared the effects of TRT dosages used to normalise test levels, vs higher TRT dosages which put people into anabolic state. Perhaps there are some out there, I dont know what the results are, but perhaps there is probably a threshold whereby the therapeutic benefit drops away and sides start to take place.

Anyway I said I wasnt going to get into a pissing match and I have just started going on again, I will shut up now  ;D

Fuck your posts and the other real bodybuilding forums.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #120 on: February 23, 2015, 05:03:39 AM »
What are you talking about??? What thread exactly?

Sory I have a very bad memory now days but two or three threads were deleted recently where vince especially got heated to ruins. You got some heat too. Vince most porobably cried about it to the mods.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: February 23, 2015, 05:20:54 AM »
    Five pages and not a single pic of your quads was shown... ::)
    No matter how much effort you put on leg training you will never have a decent pair of quads, never. You are just half a man without legs.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: February 23, 2015, 05:28:49 AM »
Sory I have a very bad memory now days but two or three threads were deleted recently where vince especially got heated to ruins. You got some heat too. Vince most porobably cried about it to the mods.

I didn't see anything of the sort.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #123 on: February 23, 2015, 05:33:40 AM »
I didn't see anything of the sort.

Joons thread wether it's gay or not to watch a tranny fuck his girlfriend got deleted pretty soon after vince got a lot of trolling. Then another thread where vince got a lot of trolling got deleted as well, but I can't remember what the thread was about originally.

Stop deleting threads mods, you whanna save this Place? THen let the storm be, don't use h.a.a.r.p to disengage it.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: February 23, 2015, 05:38:55 AM »
Joons thread wether it's gay or not to watch a tranny fuck his girlfriend got deleted pretty soon after vince got a lot of trolling. Then another thread where vince got a lot of trolling got deleted as well, but I can't remember what the thread was about originally.

Stop deleting threads mods, you whanna save this Place? THen let the storm be, don't use h.a.a.r.p to disengage it.

Juniors threads all got deleted by accident by Ron.