Author Topic: New to this board - haters don't respond  (Read 31360 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: HI GETBIGGERS. I AM NEW TO THE BOARD. HATERS, DON'T RESPOND!!
« Reply #75 on: July 21, 2013, 10:40:23 PM »

wow, surprise, surprise -another hater has joined the fold.  I, share Ron's dream of making this place a legitimate forum to share the truth about this industry.  Yes, i understand it is a flawed industry.  However, it is time to start restoring credibility to such a maligned and hated industry.  A board like this one  is a start in the right direction.  But first, the hate must end.

I don't hate you.  You aren't important enough for me to hate.  

Do you think you are gonna come in here and fuck up this website up with all of your phony positivity?  Nonsense.  If you want to get bullshitted by some up and coming "fitness professional" trying to "inspire people" then go to BB.com.   Here at Getbig.com, this is reality.  Here, you can have real discussions without all the filters of bullshit that you usually have to sift through.  If you'd rather be a gimmick or a troll, then so be it, as long as you are funny.  I'm not even sure Ron understands how important this place is.  Don't you get tired of being lied to all the fucking the time?  This is Getbig, assimilate or FUCK OFF!

You're welcome.  

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: July 21, 2013, 10:52:01 PM »
This thread needs to be joined with the shizzo merge thread.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #77 on: July 22, 2013, 12:13:36 AM »
Yes, this place has become polluted with racists, biggots, homophobes and haters of the sport that is BB. 

Ron is at a loss.  I don't think his dream has turned out the way he thought.

Ron is an honest person, so he appreciates honest folks like us.
If you prefer a forum with ass kissers, than join BB.com or MD.com
That being said, go fuck yourself!

missile

Re: New to this board - haters don't respond
« Reply #78 on: July 22, 2013, 01:43:07 AM »
Yes, this is my first post.

Don't judge me negatively because this is my first post.  

I have a long history in the sport and have been watching this board closely for many years.

Haters, please don't respond!

You seem like someone with big emotional issues broski.  Have you seen a shrink? 

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Stop the hate and The Pros will return
« Reply #79 on: July 22, 2013, 03:19:47 AM »
I don't hate you.  You aren't important enough for me to hate.  

Do you think you are gonna come in here and fuck up this website up with all of your phony positivity?  Nonsense.  If you want to get bullshitted by some up and coming "fitness professional" trying to "inspire people" then go to BB.com.   Here at Getbig.com, this is reality.  Here, you can have real discussions without all the filters of bullshit that you usually have to sift through.  If you'd rather be a gimmick or a troll, then so be it, as long as you are funny.  I'm not even sure Ron understands how important this place is.  Don't you get tired of being lied to all the fucking the time?  This is Getbig, assimilate or FUCK OFF!

You're welcome.  

I hear you hater and disagree with you on every level. 

I share a similar vision for GB that Ron does.  GB should be a vehicle where like minded people can critique, debate and share stories about this great sport that is BB. 

Unfortunately, this place has become corrupted by haters like yourself.  This forum has become over run with racists, bigots, homophobes who are hell bent on discrediting not only the getbig paradigm but the integrity of this great sport.

Now, please stay out of this thread as you are clearly a hater.

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: July 22, 2013, 03:25:31 AM »
You seem like someone with big emotional issues broski.  Have you seen a shrink? 

Wrong.  You come across as quite ignorant.  If you had the slightest iota of intellect you would have been able to deduct from my posts that i care deeply for the integrity of this great sport.  Furthermore, i feel very protective of the getbig ideal.  An ideal that i share closely with Ron. An ideal that has become violated by haters like yourself.

I lament, as Ron does, the systematic erosion of this forum due to the volume of hate-filled threads and personal attacks that has now become an unfortunate signature of this place.

Now for you hater, stay out of this thread.

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: July 22, 2013, 03:28:39 AM »
Welcome!

Post often!

Cheers Bro,

I know how this place works.  I understand that the haters have been allowed to permeate their filth.

I will continue to perpetuate Ron's ideal and vision for this place.  That is, an environment of positivity where posters are free to share and debate without the fear of being bullied and victimized.

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: July 22, 2013, 03:30:30 AM »
Ron is an honest person, so he appreciates honest folks like us.
If you prefer a forum with ass kissers, than join BB.com or MD.com
That being said, go fuck yourself!

lol..and who might you be?  You don't have a clue what you're talking about.  Wow, another hater.

You are so far off the mark of what Ron's vision is...lol

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #83 on: July 22, 2013, 04:25:27 AM »
Much prefer your security1 gimmick account.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: July 22, 2013, 04:52:28 AM »
Much prefer your security1 gimmick account.

Nah, this is obviously Jizzo. You can tell because he keeps bringing up Ron and a few other things.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #85 on: July 22, 2013, 04:59:32 AM »
Nah, this is obviously Jizzo. You can tell because he keeps bringing up Ron and a few other things.
I'm getting real tired of you. I have no gimmicks asshole. How many times do I have to tell you people. Unlike some here, I am not a liar. I would tell you guys if I had a gimmick account. Plus I wouldn't pick a shitty name like Caro anyway  ::)

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: July 22, 2013, 05:02:17 AM »
I'm getting real tired of you. I have no gimmicks asshole. How many times do I have to tell you people. Unlike some here, I am not a liar. I would tell you guys if I had a gimmick account. Plus I wouldn't pick a shitty name like Caro anyway  ::)

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 22, 2013, 05:06:49 AM »
When you give up on this gimmick you can fake that it died by falling down an elevator shaft. You could make a "Shaft Kills" avatar.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #88 on: July 22, 2013, 05:07:51 AM »
When you give up on this gimmick you can fake that it died by falling down an elevator shaft. You could make a "Shaft Kills" avatar.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #89 on: July 22, 2013, 05:14:15 AM »
Cheers Bro,

I know how this place works.  I understand that the haters have been allowed to permeate their filth.

I will continue to perpetuate Ron's ideal and vision for this place.  That is, an environment of positivity where posters are free to share and debate without the fear of being bullied and victimized.

There is a cadre of negative pricks on this site who don't even lift, post their own pics, talk shit about everyone else, are slobs or little twinks, who will attack you regardless of anything.  Ignore them and try to sift through the sludge. 

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: July 22, 2013, 05:29:15 AM »
Hey Caro do you love da cage?Da cage is where its at!!I love the UFC!!welcome to the top of dafood chain!!!

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #91 on: July 22, 2013, 05:50:43 AM »
There is a cadre of negative pricks on this site who don't even lift, post their own pics, talk shit about everyone else, are slobs or little twinks, who will attack you regardless of anything.  Ignore them and try to sift through the sludge. 

Yes, this place has its fair share of filt.  Regardless, i enjoy its uniqueness.  Ron built this site from nothing.  He crafted his vision.  He had a dream and a passion for the sport.  This place is a reflection of that vision.  However,  Ron being the visionary he is, would not have foreseen  the scope of negativity and hating that a site like this would attract. 

Bottom line, Ron, like myself, are able to 'filter the filt' and see this place for what it really is.  And that is, a platform for lovers of the sport to gather, share ideas, dream large and maybe learn something along the way.

So as i and Ron will continue to do, and that is, let the haters hate. And in saying that, i  will never, i repeat never, bow down nor accept that hating should be a part of this place.

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: July 22, 2013, 05:53:59 AM »
Hey Caro do you love da cage?Da cage is where its at!!I love the UFC!!welcome to the top of dafood chain!!!

You speak the language of someone who is hard core.  You come across as pretty  hard edged internet tough guy...good for you.  Furthermore, i detect  a 'hating tone' in your dialogue. 

Your pseudo gangsta speak is palpable. You make no sense with comments like 'welcome to the top of dafood chain!!!'  wow, are you 15 years old ?   lol

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: July 22, 2013, 06:23:30 AM »
You speak the language of someone who is hard core.  You come across as pretty  hard edged internet tough guy...good for you.  Furthermore, i detect  a 'hating tone' in your dialogue. 

Your pseudo gangsta speak is palpable. You make no sense with comments like 'welcome to the top of dafood chain!!!'  wow, are you 15 years old ?   lol

AY?!Fuckin what?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #94 on: July 22, 2013, 08:24:04 AM »
I hear you hater and disagree with you on every level. 

I share a similar vision for GB that Ron does.  GB should be a vehicle where like minded people can critique, debate and share stories about this great sport that is BB. 

Unfortunately, this place has become corrupted by haters like yourself.  This forum has become over run with racists, bigots, homophobes who are hell bent on discrediting not only the getbig paradigm but the integrity of this great sport.

Now, please stay out of this thread as you are clearly a hater.

There are sub forums for that nonsense.  Gossip and Opinions is for people who have stopped fooling themselves and see "the sport" as it really is.  Also, I question your understanding of the word hater and English in general.  Bro, do you even lift?

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #95 on: July 22, 2013, 08:34:38 AM »
Someone punch the op in the nuts.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #96 on: July 22, 2013, 08:39:17 AM »
you might want to look for a Hello Kitty.....or Mothers with Tots forums...

Here it looks like youll be prison raped, made to suck kawk till jizz bubbles from your nostrils

so Fuck You...but have a nice day. :)

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #97 on: July 22, 2013, 08:44:19 AM »
g.i.m.m.i.c.k.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #98 on: July 22, 2013, 08:54:23 AM »
Someone punch the op in the nuts.

Anyone with a haters-complex deserves this treatment. Trying to think for Big Ron is even a bigger sin.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: July 22, 2013, 02:52:18 PM »
Relax Caro, some guy's a just teasing U  ;)
If U can't take it don't participate  :)