Author Topic: Most impressive bodybuilders you have seen in person....casually  (Read 33143 times)

Anonymous

• Getbig II
Re: Most impressive bodybuilders you have seen in person....casually
« Reply #150 on: December 11, 2017, 10:17:12 AM »
-First pro I saw was Craig Richardson. Was standing behind him at vitamin Shoppe. He wasn't huge but the quality of his muscle was insane.
-Kai Greenes thighs looked like something out of a cartoon.
-Drew jemmot was as wide as a house. Not as thick as some other bodybuilders but unbelievably wide.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #151 on: December 11, 2017, 10:31:12 AM »
BEEFY HEAVYWEIGHT SEEMS TO KNOW NJ BBING SCENE WELL....SAME FOR ME BACK IN 80/90'S

J KEMPER.WAS HEAD NJ HONCHO FOR YRS CROWD LOVED HIM AT THE STATE SHOW,GREAT ARMS AND LOOKED GREAT UNTIL PASSING.

HIS CREW FROM DIAMOND GYM ALL BIG AND WOULD SHOW UP OR GUEST POSE ALL SHOWS
 BEAU MATLOCK,GREAT SYMMETRY AND SHAPE JUST WALKING AROUND
JASON ARNTZ SHORT BUT LARGE
GUY DUCASSE SMALL'HEIGHT 'GREAT SHAPE FULL MUSCLE LIKE A SMALL FLEX WHEELER
SAME SHOW BEEFY MENTION 'YATES'LEVERONE'GUEST POSE YATES LOOKED MASSIVE IN A LEATHER JACKET HE HANDPICKED THE COW TO FIT INTO.KEV WAS 260 HUGE LEGS
CASEY KUTCHURACK SAW TIME TO TIME LEAN ALL YR,SICK VASCULARITY/LEGS INSANE SEPERATION/CALVES,GREAT BI'S 'POLISH'BUILD TYPE
VINNY GALANTI SHAPE AND LOOK I WOULD HAVE KILLED FOR IN 91/99 YEARS ,GREAT POSER/COOL GUY..
TOM TERWILLINGER GREAT POSER SMALL IN CLOTHES ONSTAGE LOOKED TOTALLY DIFFERENT GREAT LEGS/STRUCTURE
TRAINED WITH AND KNEW MR AMERICA CLASS WINNER IN 90'S STRONG AS HELL,GREAT GUY WON  A LOT OF GOOD JERSEY CLASSES
JIMMY MENTIS BIGGEST I EVER SAW WALKING JERSEY SHORE BOARDWALK LOOKED LIKE A WALKING SEQUOIA TREE WITH FEET MASSIVE PEOPLE JUST STARED'HE WAS SHIRTLESS'NO HOMO
GERARD DENTE HUGE IN JERSEY CLUB MAYBE 22/23 AT TIME WIDE AND 240 ISH OR SO
JJ MARSH BIG GOOD SHAPE GUEST POSED ONE OF MY SHOWS ONE OF THE NICEST GUYS I MET THAT POPULAR THEN IN BBING 1991 WAS BIG YEAR FOR HIM
I'M DONE FOR NOW.
I saw Jimmy many times in S. FL. He used to train at Golds in Sunrise and worked at a GNC for a short time. He was huge, think he told me he weighred 290 at the time.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #152 on: December 11, 2017, 10:55:14 AM »
NJ, how about Joe Nazzario?

I met Dente (Dante?) a few times. I kinda/sorta recall that he had the best calfs in the business way back then.

The last time we conversed was that long time ago, year when Sprague promoted the Mr America in Santa Monica with the big Mr America parade.

I assume that he is the same great individual that he was back then.

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #153 on: December 11, 2017, 10:46:41 PM »
BEEFY HEAVYWEIGHT SEEMS TO KNOW NJ BBING SCENE WELL....SAME FOR ME BACK IN 80/90'S

J KEMPER.WAS HEAD NJ HONCHO FOR YRS CROWD LOVED HIM AT THE STATE SHOW,GREAT ARMS AND LOOKED GREAT UNTIL PASSING.

SAME SHOW BEEFY MENTION 'YATES'LEVERONE'GUEST POSE YATES LOOKED MASSIVE IN A LEATHER JACKET HE HANDPICKED THE COW TO FIT INTO.KEV WAS 260 HUGE LEGS
CASEY KUTCHURACK SAW TIME TO TIME LEAN ALL YR,SICK VASCULARITY/LEGS INSANE SEPERATION/CALVES,GREAT BI'S 'POLISH'BUILD TYPE
VINNY GALANTI SHAPE AND LOOK I WOULD HAVE KILLED FOR IN 91/99 YEARS ,GREAT POSER/COOL GUY..
TOM TERWILLINGER GREAT POSER SMALL IN CLOTHES ONSTAGE LOOKED TOTALLY DIFFERENT GREAT LEGS/STRUCTURE
TRAINED WITH AND KNEW MR AMERICA CLASS WINNER IN 90'S STRONG AS HELL,GREAT GUY WON  A LOT OF GOOD JERSEY CLASSES
JIMMY MENTIS BIGGEST I EVER SAW WALKING JERSEY SHORE BOARDWALK LOOKED LIKE A WALKING SEQUOIA TREE WITH FEET MASSIVE PEOPLE JUST STARED'HE WAS SHIRTLESS'NO HOMO
JJ MARSH BIG GOOD SHAPE GUEST POSED ONE OF MY SHOWS ONE OF THE NICEST GUYS I MET THAT POPULAR THEN IN BBING 1991 WAS BIG YEAR FOR HIM
I'M DONE FOR NOW.
Yes....you are correct. It seems that we both are on the same page in regards to the Jersey scene of the 80's and 90's. Incredible bodybuilders in the Jersey and tri-state area those days. Do you remember when Juan Marquez came onto the scene in late 80's and seemed to win every local show in the area. Remember the late Tony Alicia? He was a Diamond guy....if I recall. I was friends with John Hnatyschak and Galenti. Trained with Hnatyschak quite a few times at Supreme Fitness in Bayonne prior to his competing in the 88 Chicago Pro. I was still a teenage competitor at the time. Do you remember a Rob-Bob Pietrowski out of Strong&Shapely in late 80's? Great physique..won the AAU Mr. USA teen in 87 or 86. So many guys. Thanks for your post...brings back memories.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #154 on: December 11, 2017, 11:24:32 PM »

I'M DONE FOR NOW.

neither vinny or whats his face.. arnts.. neither one was ever truly impressive.. too small

good bodybuild indeed and part of the history of the ifbb but impressive to the eye.. nah,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #155 on: December 11, 2017, 11:42:53 PM »
Did you ever meet franco santrllino nj brosef?

Bet he had some hot eyetalin tail to fuck on the regular 😎

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #156 on: December 12, 2017, 12:52:44 AM »
Q

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #157 on: December 12, 2017, 03:52:51 AM »
The most impressive bodybuilder I have met is Paul Dillet. He weighed about 290 at Golds Venice in April 1991.

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #158 on: December 12, 2017, 04:02:40 AM »

Gunnar Paasche, saw him guestposing at a local strongmen contest in Berlin, back in ~2007/2008.

Short fella, good physique and excellent condition for a guestposing, looked like 2 weeks out, no tan, epic striations even on his pale white skin.  8)

Simple Simon

« Reply #159 on: December 12, 2017, 05:10:50 AM »
neither vinny or whats his face.. arnts.. neither one was ever truly impressive.. too small

good bodybuild indeed and part of the history of the ifbb but impressive to the eye.. nah,,

gh15 approved

hahaha  you don't know anyone in the scene you fucking moron, esfitness knows more people than you.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #160 on: December 12, 2017, 05:23:27 AM »
Ruhl - NOC NYC 1998 at the Beacon Theatre

Nothing else even close ever. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #161 on: December 12, 2017, 05:26:00 AM »
Yates guest pose at 305 in Boston.
Y

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: December 12, 2017, 06:32:03 AM »

Seen him fight at a UFC a few years back.

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #163 on: December 12, 2017, 07:18:40 AM »

gh15 approved

Vinny was paper thin from front to back.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #164 on: December 12, 2017, 08:02:18 AM »
hahaha  you don't know anyone in the scene you fucking moron, esfitness knows more people than you.

1,, who the fuck is elite fitness..

2,, why is yoru idiotic gimmick continue operating under this Jeffery local wanna be if you are such a genious?

3,, I competed against the best and I was one of the best.. so whn communicating with me take your sandals off yoru feet you dirty filt

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #165 on: December 12, 2017, 08:04:44 AM »

2,, why is yoru idiotic gimmick continue operating under this Jeffery local wanna be if you are such a genious?

3,, I competed against the best and I was one of the best.. so whn communicating with me take your sandals off yoru feet you dirty filt

gh15 approved

He claims to have legit 18 inch arms but he had to get to 220 @ 5'10" to get them lulz

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #166 on: December 12, 2017, 10:08:10 AM »
Did you ever meet franco santrllino nj brosef?

Bet he had some hot eyetalin tail to fuck on the regular 😎
I met Franco Santoriello many times back in the say. The first time that I saw him in person was at the 1989 NPC East Coast Championships that I competed in. He was guest posing that night and I was backstage as he was pumping up. He was in tight condition. Crazy full muscle bellies on him. Would see him around from time to time. Never spoke much to him. Seemed like a good guy...and yes...he most likely was fucking tons of Jersey shore bimbos at Seaside Heights those days.

Simple Simon

« Reply #167 on: December 12, 2017, 10:26:47 AM »

gh15 approved
pure joon...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #168 on: December 12, 2017, 11:00:24 AM »
I met Franco Santoriello many times back in the say. The first time that I saw him in person was at the 1989 NPC East Coast Championships that I competed in. He was guest posing that night and I was backstage as he was pumping up. He was in tight condition. Crazy full muscle bellies on him. Would see him around from time to time. Never spoke much to him. Seemed like a good guy...and yes...he most likely was fucking tons of Jersey shore bimbos at Seaside Heights those days.

He looked Great as a light heavy, later he got too big and ruined his lines like a dumb fuck

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #169 on: December 12, 2017, 12:33:01 PM »
The only pro I've ever met was Mike Liberatore,  I met him backstage after I won my first show, I then hired him as a coach for my second show, he's a good guy, and to me he was super impressive,  that being said I'm not a huge guy, so I guess everything is relative, I mean my coworkers think I'm huge just and I'm 165 pounds contest shape lol. Anyway, pic of me, Mike, and Mel ..and yes I look like a little boy next to these dudes😁

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #170 on: December 12, 2017, 01:59:57 PM »
Ken Castagnoli was impressive as hell in person.

Never understood how he never got a pro card.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #171 on: December 12, 2017, 03:12:25 PM »
I met jimmy mentis in Wilmington

Really nice guy , looked really good in person

Guy was a beast and WAS TALL - most impressive thing a bodybuilder can be

6ft + and rocked

Simple Simon

« Reply #172 on: December 12, 2017, 03:14:05 PM »
I once saw Dorian and he looked really tiny, I put my glasses on and realised he was standing 50 yards away from me.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #174 on: December 13, 2017, 03:05:30 AM »
FIBO 2000 = Bill Kazmaier, 2 meter tall, +22 inch arm, legs like tree trunk, mountain traps, i remember him sitting on the background and eating a full plate of rice with 3 big sandwich.
                   Vince Taylor, super muscular, very friendly.
                   shawn Davis, huge arm.

FIBO 2002 = Nasser, fucking huge from every side, a neck like a rhino, also very polite and cool.
                    Flex, asshole, i didn't approch him.
                    Ronnie Coleman, not that big in clothe.
                    Marcus Ruhl, cartoonesque of course, but with a lou Ferrigno syndrome when it comes to take pics.
                    Dorian Yates, deflated version.

So the most impressive to me was Kaz, epitome of power.

asstropin