Author Topic: Hankins vs Josh - MMA - Vegas, NV  (Read 8978 times)

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
Re: Hankins vs Josh - MMA - Vegas, NV
« Reply #375 on: Today at 08:05:07 AM »
Brian

you are an immense coward

we can all see it

nobody buys your tough guy act

all a facade because daddy left you for his secretary and you had to sit outside mummies bedroom while she sucked off Harlem for hot dogs and ski trips as you were a kid.
B

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #376 on: Today at 09:47:26 AM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #377 on: Today at 09:59:46 AM »
Josh ain`t taking no for an answer.  ;D.....Brian here`s a lesson once taught to me and I learned it the hard way by getting the living shit kicked out of me......"Never write a check with your mouth,that your ass can`t cash" !!

I was gonna` say Josh wins by default, but after his last line in the vid, I don`t thing Josh knows the meaning of default.  LOL  ;D

I`d hide if I were you Brian.   :)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #378 on: Today at 10:32:05 AM »
Josh ain`t taking no for an answer.  ;D.....Brian here`s a lesson once taught to me and I learned it the hard way by getting the living shit kicked out of me......"Never write a check with your mouth,that your ass can`t cash" !!

I was gonna` say Josh wins by default, but after his last line in the vid, I don`t thing Josh knows the meaning of default.  LOL  ;D

I`d hide if I were you Brian.   :)

Josh is never going to fight me he is not capable of fighting me this is like talking about me fighting someone's grandma it's just fucking preposterous.

When he sees me in Vegas in a sling lol what a fucking pussy why not before I am in a sling? Or after I have healed up? Fucking pussy is hoping he catches me in a sling after a surgery? That is when he is going to try and act Billy Badass what a pussy

Even in a sling Josh can not fight me he is still grandma level physicality

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #379 on: Today at 10:44:16 AM »
What I don't get is how anyone can look at the video of me posted today and the one of Josh and think yeah that is going to be a fight. Where is the pic of him with his shirt off let's show the people what they are wagering on.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #380 on: Today at 10:56:22 AM »
What I don't get is how anyone can look at the video of me posted today and the one of Josh and think yeah that is going to be a fight. Where is the pic of him with his shirt off let's show the people what they are wagering on.

We saw the picture of you and Clegg.    Remember hanky ? 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #381 on: Today at 10:57:17 AM »
We saw the picture of you and Clegg.    Remember hanky ?

Yeah and the video where I beat his ass you all ignored. The 2nd round I didn't dance around I picked him up and over my head and slammed him about 10 seconds into it. You idiots have no idea.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #382 on: Today at 10:59:07 AM »
Do you know how many impressive looking bodybuilders.....much more impressive looking than you I might add, have gotten their asses handed to them by regular looking guys from the street.

Having muscles doesn`t mean you can scrap.......take Clegg for instance!   :D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #383 on: Today at 11:00:45 AM »
Do you know how many impressive looking bodybuilders.....much more impressive looking than you I might add, have gotten their asses handed to them by regular looking guys from the street.

Having muscles doesn`t mean you can scrap.......take Clegg for instance!   :D

Look I have made my position clear. Josh is a deranged stalker who has threatened to stab and shoot my wife on multiple occasions. I will fuck him up if I see him. So he can make all his videos claiming I am scarred but bottom line he is fucking done if I ever see him.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #384 on: Today at 11:00:45 AM »
Yeah and the video where I beat his ass you all ignored. The 2nd round I didn't dance around I picked him up and over my head and slammed him about 10 seconds into it. You idiots have no idea.
As you`re known to say,"A win,is a win",and Clegg was declared the champ you chump!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: Today at 11:02:00 AM »
Look I have made my position clear. Josh is a deranged stalker who has threatened to stab and shoot my wife on multiple occasions. I will fuck him up if I see him. So he can make all his videos claiming I am scarred but bottom line he is fucking done if I ever see him.
The proof is in the pudding!!

Josh doesn`t seem to be worried.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #386 on: Today at 11:03:46 AM »
If I saw you in a sling,I`d ball bat your arm.....if you saw The Scott you`d kick his crutches out from under him...........wherein lies the dirrerence?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: Today at 11:12:21 AM »
If I saw you in a sling,I`d ball bat your arm.....if you saw The Scott you`d kick his crutches out from under him...........wherein lies the dirrerence?

By all means try it see how that works out for you

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: Today at 11:19:00 AM »
By all means try it see how that works out for you

You seem extremely angry lately .    Realtor tell you that the house is unsellable? 

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #389 on: Today at 11:25:08 AM »

Now this is just weird.

And I MEAN FUCKING WEIRD!

Fights are not won o video. They aren't won on comparison of physique.

Fury vs Wilder
Riiz vs Joshua

You have no idea bout fighting Brian. It is clear you are terrified o meeting josh. And as its clear you can't fight sleep so you should be. You've overstepped time and again on here and now someone is stepping up. And you are squirming to get out of it, Because deep down Brian you know you ar a bitch and you fear getting slapped about.

Here is what will happen

Hankins will switch hotels. Take a few photos of th eolypmia and claim he was there. While avoiding Josh all day. he will not stray from security at all. He is a coward.

I ama amazed nobody pulled him over tuning up to Home Depot with the police. Or trying to get the board shut down. Bitch moves are your signature. You're 'punching' against Clegg was like a woman at her first boxercise. YOU HAVE NEVER BOXED- YOU AVOID THIS SO WE KNOW IT TO BE TRUE

Brian- nobody in your schools recalls you at all. And they certainly don't recall your one-man violence wave. One said 'anyone fighting was expelled straight away it was a n expensive school. Any thoughts Brian?

You are a liar. A coward and a bitch.

Josh would swat you like a fly. And you know it. You have balls of raising and your snuggle toothed slag wears the pants. You fucking beta bottom Patrick pegged bobble headed bald liar

Walter Mitty hasn't got anything on you.

this will only go away when you do
B

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #390 on: Today at 11:27:23 AM »

Brian you have been given a date and venue to do that

the only reason you won't is because you are terrified
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: Today at 11:31:05 AM »
Now this is just weird.

And I MEAN FUCKING WEIRD!

Fights are not won o video. They aren't won on comparison of physique.

Fury vs Wilder
Riiz vs Joshua

You have no idea bout fighting Brian. It is clear you are terrified o meeting josh. And as its clear you can't fight sleep so you should be. You've overstepped time and again on here and now someone is stepping up. And you are squirming to get out of it, Because deep down Brian you know you ar a bitch and you fear getting slapped about.

Here is what will happen

Hankins will switch hotels. Take a few photos of th eolypmia and claim he was there. While avoiding Josh all day. he will not stray from security at all. He is a coward.

I ama amazed nobody pulled him over tuning up to Home Depot with the police. Or trying to get the board shut down. Bitch moves are your signature. You're 'punching' against Clegg was like a woman at her first boxercise. YOU HAVE NEVER BOXED- YOU AVOID THIS SO WE KNOW IT TO BE TRUE

Brian- nobody in your schools recalls you at all. And they certainly don't recall your one-man violence wave. One said 'anyone fighting was expelled straight away it was a n expensive school. Any thoughts Brian?

You are a liar. A coward and a bitch.

Josh would swat you like a fly. And you know it. You have balls of raising and your snuggle toothed slag wears the pants. You fucking beta bottom Patrick pegged bobble headed bald liar

Walter Mitty hasn't got anything on you.

this will only go away when you do

Hankins will put Josh down if they ever meet end of story

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #392 on: Today at 11:34:54 AM »
Hankins will put Josh down if they ever meet end of story

Hankins will make sure he never meets josh. end of story.

you are fooling nobody Brian

PLEASE come the UK We can go Man United then I can knock your teeth down your throat before spit roasting snuggle tooth.
B

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #393 on: Today at 12:45:05 PM »
Brian if you can take josh so easy accept the meet and show everyone what you're made of. You keep saying what you'll do and you have the opportunity to do it.
Until then it's all just words.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: Today at 01:01:53 PM »
Brian if you can take josh so easy accept the meet and show everyone what you're made of. You keep saying what you'll do and you have the opportunity to do it.
Until then it's all just words.

In no way am I ever going to make plans 5 months in advanced based on Josh he does not factor into my life plans in anyway. I have made my position very clear. I don't understand how I can be more concise.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #395 on: Today at 01:06:48 PM »
hahahahahahaahahhhaah

the man who will fight anytime anyone anywhere

won't fight at all

all piss and wind Brian

biggest fraud on the internet

the tough guy who won't call anyone and blocks their pms the they try to organise a fight

B

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #396 on: Today at 01:16:43 PM »
In no way am I ever going to make plans 5 months in advanced based on Josh he does not factor into my life plans in anyway. I have made my position very clear. I don't understand how I can be more concise.

sooooooooo if you never had any intention of fighting why did you suggest doing it at the O?

We don't forget Brian
B

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #397 on: Today at 01:39:24 PM »

You threatened to murder him the other day

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #398 on: Today at 01:41:14 PM »

Mayber by just writing, "Im not fighting him" weeks ago instead of pretending you intended to?