Author Topic: ...  (Read 3666 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: I am getting my shit together & done fucking around: 20lb in 20 days.
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2014, 07:13:40 AM »
Good to hear that Joon. Here's a few tips:

- add raw fruit to your diet, you'll need the vitamins. Eat raw unsalted nuts as well.

Good point.  Too often bodybuilders cook their fruits and nuts and destroy valuable nutrients.
Y

Simple Simon

« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2014, 07:15:38 AM »

- add raw fruit to your diet, you'll need the vitamins. Eat raw unsalted nuts as well.

- Never go hungry. Eat lean meat, oatmeal, rice cakes, low fat yoghurt, fruit, whole wheat bread if you are hungry.

- Drink fruit smoothies once a day.
Struth.   ::)

the trainer

« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2014, 07:53:28 AM »

- Never go hungry. Eat lean meat, oatmeal, rice cakes, low fat yoghurt, fruit, whole wheat bread if you are hungry.

Now I am feeling stupid because I was just cooking my fruits and nuts  and the expert comes along and say i should eat them raw.

Simple Simon

« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2014, 07:54:35 AM »
Now I am feeling stupid because I just was cooking my fruits and nuts  and the expert comes along and say i should eat them raw.
Is that a euphemism?

the trainer

« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2014, 07:58:48 AM »
Is that a euphemism?

oh massa simon sir i begs you pardon sir but a dont understand de word i neva go to de school. you must be einstein brotha oh yes sir.

Simple Simon

« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2014, 08:00:23 AM »
oh massa simon sir i begs you pardon sir but a dont understand de word i neva go to de school. you must be einstein brotha oh yes sir.
Goodle is your friend.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2014, 08:01:39 AM »

I have a few tips too Joon:

(1) Fuck off and die
(2) Choke on a fat dick, then fuck off and die
(3) Die of aids, then fuck off and die

Hope this helps.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2014, 11:26:11 AM »
Now I am feeling stupid because I was just cooking my fruits and nuts  and the expert comes along and say i should eat them raw.

Cooking your nuts must be very painful.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2014, 12:22:30 PM »
what is your height and stats right now? (if you take measurements)
What are you on now? Are you going to change your drug protocol during transformation?

Simple Simon

« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2014, 12:47:38 PM »
what is your height and stats right now? (if you take measurements)
What are you on now? Are you going to change your drug protocol during transformation?
Give it up FFS.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2014, 12:53:27 PM »
Here`s a tip......who cares?

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2014, 01:39:07 PM »
You said something similar to this like 2 weeks ago when I said you were a fat tub of shit and I was amazed you were on test and gh yet still looked that bad. You posted a bunch of pics to help motivate yourself to get in shape then took them all down later when you sobered up.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2014, 01:42:05 PM »
if he quits now he will look like absolute joke, he needs to better his reputation.

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2014, 02:13:21 PM »
Thanks for the input guys, greatly appreciating you advice here and Frank seems to be a great addition to this board, I like him very much (no homo)

Just to clarify few misconceptions about my drugs protocol, especially GH use.

I initially experimented with GH several months ago for the first time, I took between 3-7 IU a day for whole of 45 days and quit.

I was expecting to use it as a fat loss tool and at that time I was not using AA's.

I was very disappointed with the results from an aesthetic prospective but could see other benefits, such as better skin condition, better sleep, sense of well being and recovery from injuries.

I had to stop taking GH because it was causing my fasting blood glucose levels to reach near pre diabetic levels.

I have recently done some blood tests to see if I have pre-diabetes or not (previous results seemed to indicate not) and I will get results back next week.

I started using testosterone for the first time  beginning April of this year for the first time in my life. I started at 500mg and went up to 750mg and then reduced back down to 500mg.

Now I have had severe bursitis and impingement in both shoulders, especially the left which requires surgery which I have been putting off.

The reason I started GH IM injections into the left delt along with the 4th shot of cortisone I have had in it this year was purely to do with trying to rehabilitate the left shoulder injury, so I blasted it for few weeks into left delt IM and it seemed to improve it greatly.

Effectively I use GH adhoc to rehabilitate injuries and again at small doses such as 4IU a day and also get some other mild benefits from it.

I don't use it for other purposes currently such as fat loss or muscle gain because if I used it consistently it messes up my fasting blood sugars levels and I don't want to be injecting insulin if I can help it although in way if I did have to do that then i would greatly increase my GH use and frequency.

I will be first to admit everything is early stages and work in progress, maybe I will never amount to having a decent physique like you guys but will get it a damn good shot.

All the best and hope you have a great evening.

Regards
M

What in the fuck is all this blabbering? Seriously. He just vomits monoblog. That was not even directed at any real question. I think perhaps he may still be experiencing a manic high before the low in his bipolar episodes. That feverish rambling reminds me of a manic phase/episode.

Simple Simon

« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2014, 02:14:52 PM »

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2014, 02:16:48 PM »

This ^ is not Galeniko approved.

Simple Simon

« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2014, 02:21:25 PM »
This ^ is not Galeniko approved.
He would blow a fuse at that.   ;D

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2014, 02:22:29 PM »
Thanks for the input guys, greatly appreciating your advice here and Frank seems to be a great addition to this board, I like him very much (no homo)

Just to clarify few misconceptions about my drugs protocol, especially GH use.

I initially experimented with GH several months ago for the first time, I took between 3-7 IU a day for whole of 45 days and quit.

I was expecting to use it as a fat loss tool and at that time I was not using AA's.

I was very disappointed with the results from an aesthetic prospective but could see other benefits, such as better skin condition, better sleep, sense of well being and recovery from injuries.

I had to stop taking GH because it was causing my fasting blood glucose levels to reach near pre diabetic levels.

I have recently done some blood tests to see if I have pre-diabetes or not (previous results seemed to indicate not) and I will get results back next week.

I started using testosterone for the first time  beginning April of this year for the first time in my life. I started at 500mg and went up to 750mg and then reduced back down to 500mg.

Now I have had severe bursitis and impingement in both shoulders, especially the left which requires surgery which I have been putting off.

The reason I started GH IM injections into the left delt along with the 4th shot of cortisone I have had this year was purely to do with trying to rehabilitate the left shoulder injury, so I blasted it for few weeks into left delt IM and it seemed to improve it greatly.

Effectively I use GH adhoc to rehabilitate injuries and again at small doses such as 4IU a day and also get some other mild benefits from it very infrequently.

I don't use it for other purposes currently such as fat loss or muscle gain because if I used it consistently it messes up my fasting blood sugars levels and I don't want to be injecting insulin if I can help it although in way if I did have to do that then i would greatly increase my GH use and frequency.

I will be first to admit everything is early stages and work in progress, maybe I will never amount to having a decent physique like you guys but will give it a damn good shot, that's all I can do at the end of the day.

All the best and hope you have a great evening.

Regards
M

Thanks for your compliment. ;)

Well, but I still would like to see some pictures (no homo), maybe pre-roid pictures too.

anyway, keep it up and get shredded.

Getbiggers who share their life here deserve nothing but appreciation.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2014, 02:28:00 PM »
He would blow a fuse at that.   ;D

"yes, have bit fruit, ofc you will never stop being fat. It only possible to shred the fat when hungry, its simple... when hungry = burning fat"