Author Topic: +3500mg of test a week and no pimples ????? how???  (Read 10396 times)

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: +3500mg of test a week and no pimples ????? how???
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2014, 12:18:41 PM »
i run npp and tren together hard and full :)
this
test tren npp = best stack
ran that the last 5 weeks
had to drop the npp now because pip has gotten insane with massive pinning ed into 6 spots
my test and tren are pip free but 200mg/ml npp got a good bite to it

gonna exchange it for methyltren with test tren for 6 weeks then go on with test tren npp again
best stack

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2015, 03:26:53 AM »
have you tried the cabergoline yet. I just got mine in about a week ago. great stuff.I'll post a picture when I have time.It's pfizer

my guy cant get caber anymore - unless he buys in bulk of 5000 and it is not cheap so im just using adex atm.

need some caber though as i do have tren gyno even on adex

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2015, 03:30:49 AM »
Acne is something which you get when you either not used to gear.

Personally all I can recollect is I did get some bad acne when I started using gear but after getting used to all of it never broke out.
been acne free for years now. Sometimes I do get get that odd pimple, for me it is just an esrrogen issue which proviron or masteron takes away easy.

Been running 8ml a day for years now without any problems

8ml a day ! - how much you weight bud?

whitewidow

« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2015, 05:39:18 AM »
my guy cant get caber anymore - unless he buys in bulk of 5000 and it is not cheap so im just using adex atm.

whitewidow

« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2015, 05:41:30 AM »

I would like to thank Jizmo for pushing me to buy into caber! I love NPP as well! I used the Alpha-Pharma NPP wich is in my pictures empty, the NPP did get pretty painfull along with all the other injections so I used primo in place of NPP.I still have more NPP for next cycle some of what was going on was a little unwanted water retention over the PIP.

this caber is off the hook! I paid about 200$ for just 8 tablet sealed bottle in box/Real Caber.dostinex from my pharmacy.I also have some Alpha-Pharma Clen,Merck T3/T4 combo 20mg T3/100mg T4, clomid,Lasix,Sandoz Nolva,sandoz arimidex all pharmaceutical goods! very spendy but you can't skimp out on these type of drugs if you want the 100% real deal shit!

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2015, 06:30:44 AM »
OUCH @ the price.
sure caber is great but not 25$ per pill great lol

i get 20 tabs of 2mg each for 50$.. yeah thats right 50$ and its 100% legit cabergoline (cabaser brand)

that is 1/20 of the price you paid man... look around for sources. its actually pretty easy to find

whitewidow

« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2015, 07:08:15 AM »
OUCH @ the price.
sure caber is great but not 25$ per pill great lol

i get 20 tabs of 2mg each for 50$.. yeah thats right 50$ and its 100% legit cabergoline (cabaser brand)

that is 1/20 of the price you paid man... look around for sources. its actually pretty easy to find

I actually did fuck up on the price they wanted about 83$ for the sealed bottle of pfizer 8 count but the parmi was WAY cheaper but from what I read it seemed like nothing I would enjoy. I heard alot of storys of prami making guys sick but maybe it was liquid prami.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2015, 07:22:19 AM »
nono its real prami that makes people sick

you need to REALLY increase dosages extremely slowly, like start 0.1mg then increase 0.1mg every 2-3 days or so or that stuff is gonna give you the nausea and tiredness of your life
its supposed to increase sleeping growth hormone secretion by 5fold or so though at standard dosages

caber is way better imo except for the fact that it lowers igf1, which prami doesnt (if at all it increases it because of more GH)