Author Topic: More King Kamali 'Royal Rant'  (Read 4713 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
More King Kamali 'Royal Rant'
« on: March 30, 2008, 12:02:10 PM »
oh brother, in his latest "royal rant" he says someone came up to him at the Arnold Classic and asked him in front of a bunch of people what drugs he was on and he claims instead of "tearing him into 500 pieces like i usually do" i was polite and said, "i just eat my spinach everyday" and then said the guy stood there with a grin on his face for 5 minutes before his bodygaurd Jim Mangone threatened to put him in a wheelchair, hahahahahaa, ok "King". ::)

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
Re: HAHHAA, MORE KING KAMALI BULLSHIT!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2008, 12:04:43 PM »
oh brother, in his latest "royal rant" he says someone came up to him at the Arnold Classic and asked him in front of a bunch of people what drugs he was on and he claims instead of "tearing him into 500 pieces like i usually do" i was polite and said, "i just eat my spinach everyday" and then said the guy stood there with a grin on his face for 5 minutes before his bodygaurd Jim Mangone threatened to put him in a wheelchair, hahahahahaa, ok "King". ::)

That's some scary shit!
Spirit of Truth

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2008, 12:08:06 PM »
The shittier the physique, the more the smack needs to be talked!
O

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2008, 12:13:19 PM »
Ron: "I am lazy."

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2008, 12:17:24 PM »
He failed to mention the guy who came up to him was 14.  :-\
Bodybuilding Pro.com

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2008, 12:21:47 PM »
He failed to mention the guy who came up to him was 14.  :-\
hahahhahaaa, really?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2008, 12:23:25 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! ;D ;D ;D I love these muscletech ads, where the supposed "scientist" talks to a bb. ::)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2008, 12:28:24 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! ;D ;D ;D I love these muscletech ads, where the supposed "scientist" talks to a bb. ::)

I like it when the 'scientist' is a muscleman. Sometimes he is holding the product, proud that his cutting edge research has pioneered such a potent muscle gainer. Other times..he is peering through a microscope ..no doubt coming up with new, amazing ways to increase lean muscle mass - because we all know that lean muscle is better than fat muscle!
O

Gym dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2008, 12:42:52 PM »
I think Kamali will be this years highest ranked pro. He's looking really good.

baker

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2008, 12:44:56 PM »
Special 6 Page Ad Report

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2008, 12:53:17 PM »
That's some scary shit!

hahah that kid must be still traumatized :D

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2008, 01:01:24 PM »

Or when the scientist is watching them lift with a clip board in hand.. ::)

or  when they are sitting on the end of a bench with 440 lbs holding  a MESOTECH bar with a bite out of it and they are chewing it while staring at it with a look on their face like it is the best tasteing thing they have ever had!! ;D 

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2008, 01:09:34 PM »
hahahhahaaa, really?

I bet he was 14.  ;D

King also said that no less than 50 expo girls came up to him and offered him sex at the 2007 Arnold Classic.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2008, 01:22:11 PM »
I bet he was 14.  ;D

King also said that no less than 50 expo girls came up to him and offered him sex at the 2007 Arnold Classic.

LMAO! 

I've seen him in person and he isn't that bad at all as long as the tummy is covered.  The shoulders are really good and ....well that's it! haha sry King  :-*

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2008, 01:26:02 PM »
  Or when the scientist is watching them lift with a clip board in hand.. ::)

or  when they are sitting on the end of a bench with 440 lbs holding  a MESOTECH bar with a bite out of it and they are chewing it while staring at it with a look on their face like it is the best tasteing thing they have ever had!! ;D 

ahahahahah!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2008, 01:38:21 PM »
Disgusted is a bodyguard too?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2008, 01:40:20 PM »
LMAO! 

I've seen him in person and he isn't that bad at all as long as the tummy is covered.  The shoulders are really good and ....well that's it! haha sry King  :-*

When I saw him I thought he looked awesome.  Waist was a little wide, but in person his arms are huge which is strange to me because in contest pictures I would swear they are no bigger than 18".  I thought his arms were so big they looked stupid when I saw him.  Honestly, he is a nice guy too.

I'm just a little disappointed that at only 36 years old he is past his prime.  To me, there is no reason why that should be, so I'm disappointed, but oh well.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2008, 02:22:14 PM »
When I saw him I thought he looked awesome.  Waist was a little wide, but in person his arms are huge which is strange to me because in contest pictures I would swear they are no bigger than 18".  I thought his arms were so big they looked stupid when I saw him.  Honestly, he is a nice guy too.

I'm just a little disappointed that at only 36 years old he is past his prime.  To me, there is no reason why that should be, so I'm disappointed, but oh well.

he was actually the first pro bodybuilder ive seen on picture and i never seen such a degree of musclemass before.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2008, 02:24:34 PM »

His arms insert very high, and since his waist and stomach are so big, he really can't hide that weakness.

Many bb'ers have high inserts but can hide it. You wouldn't be able to tell that Dorian had high inserts, but he did.. And I bet very few people could tell before and even after the bicep tear.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2008, 02:28:22 PM »
probably the drugs that ruined his physique, in those early pics 2001 or so he looked awesome.

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2008, 02:43:25 PM »
I bet he was 14.  ;D

He should have gone for it since he only get 40 virgins if he blows himself up...... :D

mikediesel

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2008, 02:44:48 PM »
Does king still have his endorsement deal with Puma?  ;D

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2008, 09:29:41 PM »
Disgusted.... please comment on this....

spinach is icky

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2008, 09:48:30 PM »
I'm not a bodyguard, I'm a human jackhammer so get the quote right.  ;D The guy was being a dick so.............. I politely asked him to leave.

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2008, 08:24:29 AM »
Disgusted.... please comment on this....

spinach is icky

HEY! Ill have you know Popeye got those massive forearms from eating his spinach!  Dont be hatin on the spinach >:(