Author Topic: REAL backstage brawls/fights that have been heard down the grapevine...  (Read 92806 times)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Didn't Brock Lesner and Curt Henning get into a scrap on the plane over who was the better wrestler on that same flight?

Yes.
Hennig was the unfortunate scapegoat as they had huge plans for Brock.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending

Yes.
Hennig was the unfortunate scapegoat as they had huge plans for Brock.

They both must have been on coke to fight on a plane 40,000ft in the air....

Montague

• Getbig V
They both must have been on coke to fight on a plane 40,000ft in the air....

There are slightly different versions/accounts of what went down, but none of them suggest that this was anything more than a playful bet that turned into a bit more serious "competition." It wasn't as if they were trying to destroy each other.

Regardless, disciplinary action was needed - especially given the amount of press this incident received.

Playboy

• Getbig V

There are slightly different versions/accounts of what went down, but none of them suggest that this was anything more than a playful bet that turned into a bit more serious "competition." It wasn't as if they were trying to destroy each other.

Regardless, disciplinary action was needed - especially given the amount of press this incident received.

Henning died not too long after that...if i'm not mistaken.

Montague

• Getbig V
Henning died not too long after that...if i'm not mistaken.

Most unfortunately, yes.

Acute cocaine intoxication was ruled the cause.

Playboy

• Getbig V

Most unfortunately, yes.

Acute cocaine intoxication was ruled the cause.
Sad shit. One of the best damn performers I have ever seen. Glad I got to see him Wrestl live twice. Once at a house show at Maple Leaf Gardens back in 1989 against Hogan and once at WM6 against Beefcake. RIP Curt.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Was just listening to a Bret Hart interview

He's talking about the late 80's and he's talking about coke like he's a huge fan of it, they talk about it for 5 minutes and the whole time Bret is trying to say positive things about it , lol.. he keeps saying how it's not as bad as the painkillers and not as many guys are dead from it, LOL

never heard of a wrestler advocating coke use before..

Montague

• Getbig V
Was just listening to a Bret Hart interview

He's talking about the late 80's and he's talking about coke like he's a huge fan of it, they talk about it for 5 minutes and the whole time Bret is trying to say positive things about it , lol.. he keeps saying how it's not as bad as the painkillers and not as many guys are dead from it, LOL

never heard of a wrestler advocating coke use before..

I like how he backtracked at first: "I don't know that I said that." :D

Playboy

• Getbig V
I can guarantee you that past and present today, 98% of the roster is on some kind of rec drug an ALL are on pain killers for various injuries, etc.

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
LOVE this! Also MH does the impression much better than Marty  ;D

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
My favourites include:

Haku setting on Beefcake and only letting him go once the locker room got Hogan. Hogan wouldnt dare to try anything physical but pleaded for Haku to let him go, Haku had tonnes of respect for Hogan and did as he was asked. Beefcake will never be closer to death until the moment before he "expires".

Then there was Haku taking on the 5 - 6 guys in the bar when they insulted him, costing him $2.5 million due to tearing half the guys face off (he bit off his nose if i remember) before assaulting the rest of them.

EDIT: My final Haku one (i just remembered) is a belter. Vader was bullying someone in the locker room just for being small (probably one of the 3 count lads  ;D) and he was threatening all kinds to the poor guy. Haku was looking in his bag or something along those lines and simply stated, "Leon, i dont wanna have to get up" to which Vader apologised and sat back down in silence. Arn Anderson has some cracking stories about him in his book i believe.

Warrior going off on Rude and coming across as if he was his actual character, Rude simply turned to him and knocked him out cold with 1 punch before walking away calmly.

Orton knocking out Kenny Dykstra with 1 punch.

Bruno & Sheik taking on near half a football team is a good one too. They were in a place they werent supposed to be, Bruno politely asked them to leave and it escalated into a fight. They jumped him, and as he was swinging for the fences and more than holding his own Sheik walked in on it and proceeded to "whoop ass" as the Americans call it. Love that man  ;D

mass 04

• Getbig V

Playboy

• Getbig V
My favourites include:

Haku setting on Beefcake and only letting him go once the locker room got Hogan. Hogan wouldnt dare to try anything physical but pleaded for Haku to let him go, Haku had tonnes of respect for Hogan and did as he was asked. Beefcake will never be closer to death until the moment before he "expires".

Then there was Haku taking on the 5 - 6 guys in the bar when they insulted him, costing him $2.5 million due to tearing half the guys face off (he bit off his nose if i remember) before assaulting the rest of them.

EDIT: My final Haku one (i just remembered) is a belter. Vader was bullying someone in the locker room just for being small (probably one of the 3 count lads  ;D) and he was threatening all kinds to the poor guy. Haku was looking in his bag or something along those lines and simply stated, "Leon, i dont wanna have to get up" to which Vader apologised and sat back down in silence. Arn Anderson has some cracking stories about him in his book i believe.

Warrior going off on Rude and coming across as if he was his actual character, Rude simply turned to him and knocked him out cold with 1 punch before walking away calmly.

Orton knocking out Kenny Dykstra with 1 punch.

Bruno & Sheik taking on near half a football team is a good one too. They were in a place they werent supposed to be, Bruno politely asked them to leave and it escalated into a fight. They jumped him, and as he was swinging for the fences and more than holding his own Sheik walked in on it and proceeded to "whoop ass" as the Americans call it. Love that man  ;D
Speaking of Haku....how about the time he ripped out Jimmy Jack Funk aka Jesse Barr's eyeball out in 1988? That was gold too. Nobody fucked with Haku. Nobody.

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
Yeah didnt Barr say something derogatory to a woman to kick it all off? im not clear on how it all started but he tore the guys eye clean out.

L.E.G.E.N.D.

Montague

• Getbig V
Heenan said Haku once reached into a guy's mouth & broke off some of his teeth with his fingers.
That happened in a bar, and according to Heenan, was a result of - again - derogatory comments; although, Heenan didn't mention who the guy was.

________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ___________

Other people here know the story better than I do, but I know Orndorff knocked out Vader with a punch to the face backstage in WCW.
Paul did this while wearing flip-flops/shower shoes.

________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ___________

Jacques Rougeau blasted Dynamite Kid TWICE with a knuckle-duster knocking out most of his teeth.
Vince got a wood over it because Dyno stayed on his feet the whole time.

________________________ ________________________ ________________________ _____________

I believe we had a thread on this topic a while back.
If I can find it, I'll add it to this one.
Mass had posted a whole ass-load of such stories.

Playboy

• Getbig V
Yeah didnt Barr say something derogatory to a woman to kick it all off? im not clear on how it all started but he tore the guys eye clean out.

L.E.G.E.N.D.
Barr was known to get smashed after the shows and he would shoot his mouth off to people. He got The Rockers fired on their first WWE trial run in 1987 but this time he shot his mouth off to the wrong person. Haku ruined him Guy has a glass eye now.

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
Heenan said Haku once reached into a guy's mouth & broke off some of his teeth with his fingers.
That happened in a bar, and according to Heenan, was a result of - again - derogatory comments; although, Heenan didn't mention who the guy was.

Other people here know the story better than I do, but I know Orndorff knocked out Vader with a punch to the face backstage in WCW.
Paul did this while wearing flip-flops/shower shoes.

Jacques Rougeau blasted Dynamite Kid TWICE with a knuckle-duster knocking out most of his teeth.
Vince got a wood over it because Dyno stayed on his feet the whole time.

________________________ ________________________ ________________________ _____________

I believe we had a thread on this topic a while back.
If I can find it, I'll add it to this one.
Mass had posted a whole ass-load of such stories.

Dont forget that Orndorff had basically 1 good arm after his nerve damage, though he has said he blind sided Vader but still a KO is a KO. Rougeau had taped up some coins which is just as good, and Tom did lose his teeth but didnt go down - hard bastard.

Playboy

• Getbig V
Billington was a tough son of a bitch and the fact that the coward Rougeau blind sided him with a roll of coins, shows you how chicken shit he was of Tom. 

Montague

• Getbig V
Billington was a tough son of a bitch and the fact that the coward Rougeau blind sided him with a roll of coins, shows you how chicken shit he was of Tom. 

That seemed like an ambush.
I'm still convinced that at least Pat Patterson was in on the whole thing.
Why else would Rougeau have done that to Dynamite right in front of an agent?
I believe Tom also claimed that he'd heard Pat & Jacques mumble a few words to each other in French moments before the shots.

And, I suspect Vince was either in on it, or at least knew "something," after Jacque got off so light after the incident.
Guys during that time had been fired for a lot less!

Playboy

• Getbig V

That seemed like an ambush.
I'm still convinced that at least Pat Patterson was in on the whole thing.
Why else would Rougeau have done that to Dynamite right in front of an agent?
I believe Tom also claimed that he'd heard Pat & Jacques mumble a few words to each other in French moments before the shots.

And, I suspect Vince was either in on it, or at least knew "something," after Jacque got off so light after the incident.
Guys during that time had been fired for a lot less!
Sure he was...they are both French Canadians from Montreal. Birds of a feather flock together. Plus, I find it funny how the Bulldogs were fired shortly after that incident and the Rougeaus got no punishment whatsoever.

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
I dont know the legitimacy of this but i do recall that Haku & Finlay - the 2 toughest guys in WCW by a long stretch - decided to play a trick on the locker room one day for shits & giggles. Basically they staged an argument which looked like it was away to escalate into a full on brawl between the 2, and the ones that couldnt run out of the room sat there shitting themselves. Just as the blows were away to be thrown they both started laughing at ev1 and cracked on like it was nothing, can you imagine the adrenaline dump from witnessing that?! Id be out the window if there was one  ;D

more on the legend i have found:

- Jake Roberts and Kevin Sullivan's take about the time when Meng ripped out Jesse Barr's eye (True story)

It happened in Puerto Rico and it was Sullivan, Roberts, Barr, and Haku (I'll call him Meng or Haku throughout) walking the streets of PR. There was a construction worker digging the streets and Barr went up to the guy and kicked dirt in his face. Meng told Barr "you shouldn't have done that" and Jesse said "Fuck you, what are you going to do about it?" and the fight started and 1 punch and a take down later, Barr was missing an eye."

- In an interview with Alex Marvez, Haku was asked about one of his legendary fights. Haku stated his favorite was one that "cost him a lot of money." He was at the Baltimore Airport Hilton bar with Sivi Afi when five men started laughing at them and said, "You guys are the fake wrestlers on TV." In response Haku replied, "I’ll just show you how fake it is," and reached over and grabbed one man while three others jumped on him. As they repeatedly punched him he knocked Three of them out and then applied the Tongan death grip one of them and then Haku bit the nose of the man he initially grabbed and spat it out. They saw him spit out their friend's nose, and before he could fight them, they quickly evaded. Months later, he saw on the news that he was being sued $2.5 million for the incident.

- Bischoff has said many times, they never fired him in WCW because no one had the balls to do so. Kevin Sullivan said, there were times when many wrestlers refused to do what Sullivan wanted them to do (while he was the booker) and they said no one could make them do it and Bischoff couldn't void their contract. So Sullivan said "ok...if you want to play hard ball, I'll play hard ball" and two said wrestlers said "Shut the fuck up and bring it on. We're not afraid of anyone". Sullivan went and brought in Haku and both said wrestlers immediately said "That's fine Kev, we'll do the jobs...whatever you want".

- Keep in mind even the so-called "devil himself" Kevin Sullivan feared Haku. There was a time when he asked Haku to do a job and Haku looked a bit upset and Sullivan immediately said you don't have to do the job, if you want to win, you can. Haku decided to it was alright to lose and he lost the match. Kevin Sullivan said that was the most scared he's ever been in his life and he didn't even get in a fight.

- Jake Roberts on fighting Meng:

“If I had a gun and I was sitting in a tank and I had one shell left and Haku was 100 yards away? He’s mine, right? Well, the first thing I’m going to do is jump out of the tank and shoot myself—because I don’t want to wound that son of a bitch and piss him off.”

- Chris Candido On Haku in WCW

“He was talking to me, Tammy, and Chris Jericho. Up came Eric Bischoff and Greg Gagne and they walk right in front of us and start talking to Meng. He just looks at them and goes, “Hey!” And the entire locker room just froze. And I was like, man, they just weren’t funny stories, apparently, he really is that tough. And he says, “Apologize to my friends, I’m talking”. Bischoff apolizes and everyone shuts up and lets him finish talking to us.”

- Matt Borne on Meng

“Here’s a 280lb guy that is lightening fast on his feet and with superhuman strength. You ever wonder why everyone’s afraid of him, just ask and you’ll hear why”

- Bobby Heenan on a bar fight Meng had with some guy

“He took his two fingers on his right hand, his index finger and his trigger finger, and he reached into the guy’s mouth and he broke off the guy’s bottom teeth. I wouldn’t believe it unless I saw it with my own eyes.”

- More Heenan stories about Meng

“Before the mid 80s when Andre was breaking down, there were only two men that Andre feared, Meng and Harley Race.”

- Rick Steiner on Meng getting arrested

“I was in LA one time with him and he fought eight cops, they shot him with mace and he closed his eyes and sucked it in. He just opened his mouth and took a deep breath. I mean, some of the stuff he did was like “What the hell”. Scotty and I always thought we were tough guys but that was before we met Meng.

- Ted DiBiase on Meng getting arrested in St. Louis

“Some of the guys got into a fight and Meng got involved. He was just trying to help and in the process of trying to help, he gets maced by 4 cops and handcuffed. Now they handcuffed himi behind his back and then he said “Is this it?” and he broke the handcuffs. He snapped them.”

mass 04

• Getbig V
http://www.angelfire.com/wrestling3/kotdm15/listsleeze.html

1. Kevin Sullivan spends his vacations at a nudist colony. Take that image through the day.

2. Tommy Rich soaked his balls in a beer mug full of hydrogen peroxide.

3. Roddy Piper having a young "manservant" type who travels with him wherever he goes, holding his bags, opening doors for him, etc. Piper and others referring to the young boy as "guy" like it's his name.

4. Tommy Rich did some favors for Jim Barnett in exchange for the NWA World Title.

5. They had to break Brusier Brody's legs to fit him in a cheap Puerto Rican casket.

6. Virgil got a job by unleashing his hose on Pat Patterson's desk.

7. Kerry Von Erich really had his foot amputated because he thought he could walk across a room on his just-surgically repaired foot for a cheeseburger, thus crushing it.

8. NWA World Champion Gene Kiniski bought Kevin Von Erich a hooker in Las Vegas, when Kevin was TWELVE.

9. A coked up Kerry and Kevin were once playing with a saw blade in the back hallways at the sportatorium. Kerry saw a cat, so he threw the saw blade at the cat, killing it.

10. Kerry Von Erich sees a cat in the All Japan lockerroom. He decides to put the iron claw on it, killing the poor kitty.

11. Steve Lombardi is/was Pat Patterson's secret lover.

12. R&R Express walk in on Jimmy Valiant laying on the floor jerking off under a glass table that a hooker is shitting on. Ricky throws up and leaves, while Robert stays to watch.

13. Bruce Hart, was a substitute teacher while a top face/promoter/booker in Stampede. He impregnated a 14 year-old student and married her.

14. Dusty Rhodes got Baby Doll fired (or something) because he was pissed that she married near-jobber Sam Houston instead of him.

15. According to Japanese tabloids, Giant Baba was bisexual and Genichiro Tenryu had penis enlargement surgery.

16. Victor Quinones tried to rape Tarzan Boy at gunpoint in a bathroom stall. He DID rape some rookie Japanese wrestler at gunpoint in a bathroom stall.

17. Chris Champion went to jail for inappropriately touching an underage girl. While he was wearing his Cowabunga the Ninja Turtle costume.

18. El Dandy's banged both Lita AND Fishman & Lola Gonzales's hot daughter.

19. Manny Fernandez took a dump in "Number One" Paul Jones brand-new Stetson hat, put it back in the hat box on the airplane, like nothing happened, and went to sit back by Jones for the remainder of the flight.

20. Dusty Rhodes booked Rick Steiner to beat Ric Flair in 20 seconds at Starrcade 1988.

21. Superstar Graham once injected Clorox on a dare.

22. Gangrel & Luna are swingers and love to swap out with other couples.

23. Paul Boesch was doing a "Jewish Champion" gimmick somewhere (NY?). A writer from a Jewish magazine came to a show to do a profile on him. The writer wandered into the lockerroom after Boesch's match and saw him in the shower. Thus the writer found out Boesch wasn't really Jewish.

24. Jimmy Snuka killed his girlfriend and played the innocent savage in front of the police while Vince did the talking for him.

25. Raven got caught in a hotel room with Becky Bayless at age 14, and Becky slept with Joel Gertner and his wife.

26. Rip Rogers pulled Barry Windham's keys out of a commode filled with shit and Jack Daniels after a particularly hard night of partying with his bare hands.

27. At a indy show, Sabu had oral sex on one of the valets in the locker room but when one of the other wrestlers asked him if it was good, he said something along the lines of "smell my mustache."

28. There was this dude called John Arezzi who hosted a radio show and did some promoting. He promoted a AAA tour around the US and insisted on using Woman as a manager for Psicosis, because he used to be in love with her. Konnan was booking Baja California, and since he was friends with Woman (from ECW), he got her to do a small tour around Tijuana, Mexicali... After a Tijuana (I think) show everybody went back to their rooms. The TJ guys just stayed at home, Konnan shared a room with his buddies and Woman had her own room. Very late (in the midnight) somebody started screaming and pounding hard on Konnan's door. He opened the door and it was a half naked Nancy Sullivan whose face was a mess. They let her in and she told them that she got high with Metal and they were about to fuck, but he was so fucking wasted that he couldn't get it up from all the shit he'd been doing all day. So... he started biting her ass realllly hard. She hit him in the face with something to get him off, he then hit her back and she just escaped as soon as she could. At the time Konnan was scared because he didn't want to get on Peña's back side by having an argument with Metal, and he was afraid it would cost him his WCW job if this got to Sullivan. Years later I told him "If Sullivan had found about it, he'd probably have gone down Mexico and cut Metal's balls off". He then said "Not really, he probably beats her up even worse"...

29. Butch Reed has pissed on the carpet and/or furniture of every motel he's ever stayed in.

30. Johnny Valentine would take a dump and strategically place it where it couldn't be found easily like the inside of bed posts.

31. Shawn Michaels supposedly invited three hot girls back to his hotel room. He told them to all get naked and get on their knees. He whips out his ding dong and the girls figure it's going to be a suck-fest, but instead he proceeds to take a piss in each of their mouths.

32. Bruiser Brody was supposed to do a shoot run-in on the first WrestleMania...

33. Hogan vs. Zeus was supposed to headline WrestleMania 6.

34. The Iron Sheik was offered $100K to break Hogan's legs instead of dropping the belt to him.

35. Apparently after Lawler first arrived in the good old WWF a lot of people disliked him for his general arrogant attitude. Hall, Nash, and Michaels didn't take to this too well, so at one of the Royal Rumbles, Lawler left his crown in the dressing room to do the Rumble. So the Kliq decided to shit in his crown. But apparently this wasn't like a couple of turds in the crown. They apparently filled King's precious crown to the brim with a nice, hearty Kilq shit.

36. Matt Striker had a 3 way with Mase and Buff E backstage at a JAPW show in 2002

37. TAKA fucked Sunny while Candido watched.

38. Scott Hall took a dump in Sunny's lunch on a tour of Germany in the spring of 1996.

39. Jushin Liger likes to loan out his wife to folks like Sasuke, TAKA, and Hayabusa. He may also like to watch.

40. Buff Bagwell broke into wrestling by blowing Bert Prentice. Then Ronnie P. Gossett paid to blow Bagwell.

41. Wolfie D was selling pics of PG-13 with Bill Dundee at USWA shows. Bill wanted a cut of the money. Wolfie said no. Bill pulled out a knife.

42. Mae Young & Fabulous Moolah are a lesbian couple.

43. During Eddy Guerrero's indy tour/initial cleanup period, Brian Christopher asked him if he wanted to get high at the FWA UK Revival show.

44. Pedro Morales MAY have pawned his WWWF belt (it showed up in a pawn shop eventually and Tom Burke bought it).

45. There were constant bisexual orgies in the OMEGA lockerroom.

46. Lita has been pissed on by Steve Corino and Danny Doring.

47. Ricky Marvin is rumored to be Negro Casas' bottom.

48. Perro Aguayo Jr. used to cruise the bars in TJ for barrio looking guys to take to his hotel room.

49. Mr. Aguila (Essa Rios) & Nygma are/or were lovers.

50. Simon Dean (Super Nova) enjoys the feel of pudding. Take that for what you will.

51. Tammy Sytch has phone sex with indy guys.

52. Mike Rapada paied $25,000 to win the NWA belt.

53. Apparently, there's a polaroid from the 80s of Ric Flair playing the skin flute.

54. Either Brian Pillman and Tom Zenk were about to double team Terri Runnels(likely) or they were about to get it on themselves (less likely).

55. Kevin Von Erich, once paid a hooker to break in a then 11 year old Chris von Erich. Supposedly, Chris even cried during the act.

56. Curt Hennig was supposedly one of those that shit in Lawler's crown.

57. During one of those Nitros where the wrestlers had to stay under the ring the entire show, it was at least Hennig and Scott Norton under the ring. Hennig had to go and of course, he couldn't exactly leave. So, he shit under the ring.

58. Bill Watts pissing out of his tower office at Turner onto the parking lot below.

59. During the Gold Club investigation, Bischoff admitted that he enjoyed watching his wife and one of the strippers get it on in their hotel room.

60. Sheik Adnan Al-Kaissey describes seeing Andre screwing - "like a lion raping a rabbit".

61. Bad News Brown said that Strong Kobayashi liked to cop feels off of his opponents.

62. According to a referee who was released from the WWF, Bradshaw tied up a wrestler in the shower while he was naked and rubbed baby oil all over him threatening to rape him until he cried while the lockerroom looked on and laughed. I think the victim might have date-raped a girl, or may have just not been well-liked. It was never specified who the victim was other than this happened in like '98 or '99 and the guy was a fairly well known wrestler, I also heard it might have been Brian Christopher aka Grandmaster Sexay.

63. Some of the Smokey Mountain guys liked to take pisses in hotel ice machines.

64. Remember when David Flair quit IWA Puerto Rico due to unfit living conditions? And everybody ragged on him when they found out IWA had put him up in a nice house? Well, that nice house belonged to Victor Quiones. I shouldn't have to say anymore, but I will. David was sleeping one night and was woken up by Quiones standing over him about to blow a load on his face. David quit the next day.

65. But as I recall, Dynamic Dude #2 Johnny Ace and Z-Man Tom Zenk have just returned from an NWA house show in Cincinnati, OH. They're all over each other, when my friend asks them for autographs and a picture. Zenk and Ace collapse into a loving embrace, climaxing with Zenk planting a big fat snog on the cheek of Animal Jr. Then they realize my friend has a camera and just photographed their loving embrace. Zenk stands up and demands the camera. The fan refuses. Ace stands up and orders him to turn over the camera. Again, my friend refuses. The Dynamic Dude and the Z-Man charge at him, he runs. The only proof this incident ever occured is this photo.

66. Jerry Lawler has a well known foot fetish and he was once caught by a valet (ECW/USWA ringrat Miss Patricia) jacking off into her shoes.

67. Kerry Von Erich was preparing for a match, getting his gear on and listening to his Walkman, but he was so fucked up he somehow laced the headphone cable into his boot laces.

68. Macho Man had his way with Stephanie (she was about 14 then) back in 94/95 and that Vince found out and that was the true ending for Macho Man in WWF.

69. During the 80's when Tommy Rich was to wrestle a show in Parkersburg WV, he decided to skip the show after already taking the money. He was caught stopped by the police and was arrested for having pot on him. They dropped the charges however he isn't allowed back in the country.

70. Andre The Giant once called Kamala a n****r and Kamala stuck a gun to his face. Andre was nice to Kamala after that.

71. Randy Savage once knocked Bill Dundee out in a parking lot of a gym in Louisville after Dundee pulled a gun on him. This was back when Randy was running an outlaw promotion and they would tell folks on their TV show the real names of Memphis wrestlers and give out their telephone numbers. And the way I heard the Lawler's crown story is that it was Steve Keirn who started the crap in the crown battle royal.

72. Lita took off for Mexico in the 90s and bang anyone down there that would "train" her in the ring.

73. Antonio Pena turned half the AAA lockerroom gay.

74. Pat Patterson had a special "relationship" with Jacques Rougeau in the 80's.

75. Bulldog Bob Brower was pretty open about being a card carrying member of the KKK.

76. Trish Stratus and Lillian Garcia getting to “know each other” really well.

77. Sabu kicking a bag down some stairs and all around the lockerroom and then opens the bag and a cat comes out. All the while Sabu has a “I love cats” t-shirt or something like that.

78. New Jack threatened to beat up Gary Yap’s girlfriend.

79. The Kliq and some of the other WWF wrestlers making the Eliminators dress out in the hall instead of the locker room.

80. Jushin Liger has one of the worst acne/pock marked faces you’ll ever see.

81. The Iron Shiek used to do headstands while snorting coke.

82. Bull Pain isn’t afraid to introduce a flashlight to a girl.

83. Bison Smith changing in the WWE lockerroom and HHH sat down by him, stared at him the entire time he changed, not saying a word.

84. Paul Heyman's firing from WCW had to allegedly do with embezellment of funds. The example being that he would have two sets of bills for road expenses thus, I believe, overcharging WCW.

85. Davey Boy asked Dynamite Kid about steroids, and Dynamite gave Davey was he seemingly thought would be his first injection of steroids...only thing was Dynamite put milk in the syringe.

86. Ricky was well known for hitting the nose candy before interviews, hence the rapid-fire unintelligable promos he gave. Word is it that he took a severe toot before going to sign autographs at an indie show. While signing an autograph for a kid, he sneezed and then said , "Goddammit. There went about $500."

87. At least 4 people in ECW killed someone.

88. The Rottens stole from the ECW locker room.

89. Taz did show his penis to the teen at the tanning place. He did that to the females in ECW too.

90. Bradshaw allegedly gets in the shower with new guys and soaps them up. Supposedly he was doing this kind of shit to Paul London a lot.

91. Paul Heyman used to get blowjobs behind the ECW parking lot at 3am while writing checks to a line of a few wrestlers.

92. Stephanie McMahon has a strap-on & has used it on Austin, HHH & Chyna.

93. El Dandy was caught by Fishman when he was banging his daughter (I think she was a minor), and he no-showed several shows where the two were booked together because Fish threatened to kick his ass. When heat died down, El Dandy repaid him by also fucking his wife.

94. This has been dismissed as fake, but one anonymous wrestler claimed years ago in a long letter posted in message boards how Dr. Alfonso Morales used to have coke orgies with underage males and his "pornstar wife" (apparently his wife was a major star in 70s pseudo-erotic movies).

95. Xochitl Hamada and Negro Casas were rumoured to be about to marry when she caught him very late at the Arena Mexico showers in a very tender act with one of his male trainees.

96. 5'1" Super Astro is now a nicely married family man, but in the 80s he was "famous" because of his willingness to insert his astral wang on tall (5'11" or more) women.

97. During one of AAA's long tours in the mid 90s, fatboy commentator Arturo Rivera was anally deflowered by Jerry Estrada.

98. In both AAA and CMLL, Estrada has been known to make a lot of "side money" by running a drug little business of his.

99. More Estrada! He's the Mexican Jimmy Snuka. He didn't wrestle in Tijuana for years (and I haven't checked but maybe he still doesn't even work there) after getting into trouble for throwing a rat off a hotel room's balcony.

100. El Salsero also had trouble in TJ, I believe after trying to rape a girl, so he moved to Monterrey and invested some of his money in a shoes shop. The first thing he did after opening was going shop to shop, threatening to kill all of the local competition owners if they didn't close their shops.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
I'm sorry but if anyone believes half this stuff they're on serious medication, it sounds like a lot of exaggeration...

snapped handcuffs that were behind his back in half ?!!? .... Oooooooohhhkkk..  ::)  ::)

I'm surprised there's no stories of him jumping into the air and taking flight after all I've read,

I'm sure the guy was tough but give me a break half of this stuff sounds like hollywood fantasy

Playboy

• Getbig V
I'm sorry but if anyone believes half this stuff they're on serious medication, it sounds like a lot of exaggeration...

snapped handcuffs that were behind his back in half ?!!? .... Oooooooohhhkkk..  ::)  ::)

I'm surprised there's no stories of him jumping into the air and taking flight after all I've read,

I'm sure the guy was tough but give me a break half of this stuff sounds like hollywood fantasy

Some is but not all. We can't all snap a German Sheppards back like Suckmymuscle.

mass 04

• Getbig V
101. Midget wrestler Pentagoncito (original) is in jail for raping a little girl (around 14) with his mask on. He still claims he didn't do it, and that it may have been a kid her age wearing a mask like his'.

102. Mexican version of the Victor Quiñonez sports car of love. Pierroth gave a really great new model sports car to AAA wrestler Estrellita, but he took it back after he learned she was fucking Latin Lover as well. Well, and half of the AAA locker room.

103. AAA's Vatos Locos used to carry coke through the US border hidden in pendants and necklaces with secret compartments.

104. If you go to Mexico City's club "Solo para hombres", for a reasonable price you can fuck most of your favourite CMLL ring girls.

105. Apolo Dantes' uncle old time wrestler Septiembre Negro has a shit fetish.

106. Simply Luscious was dating one of the guys down at the TWA camp back before anyone knew anything about her, and the guy broke up with her. So, she drove to his house and started beating on the door, threatening to kick his ass. This somehow ended with a car chase down an interstate with a loaded gun being carried by the guy.

107. Luscious and Paul London apparantly had a little fling that London ended up breaking off before heading for his stint in Florida, training and working for Dory Funk Jr...the thing is, Luscious, jealous as hell, decided she was going to follow him there, and ended up starting to hang out around the BANG school (I forget if she actually trained there or not, though they found out she was a wrestler and started using her for a short while). They ended up being booked on opposite ends of a mixed-gender tag, and London "took his frustrations" out on SL during the match.

108. Steve Corino might have once had an affair with a female Zero-One office worker that had a pregnancy scare involved.

109. Johnny Valentine put lighter fluid in Jay Yorks inhaler.

110. Owen Hart never drank, so Bret spiked his drink with halcion so he got totally wasted and passed out.

111. Bill DeMott did a shit on Bagwell's face while Buff was sleeping.

112. Gino Hernandez WAS a major coke user, and also a dealer...of course, he's been clean for 18 years.

113. Killer Khan stole a homeless man's hooch, and threatened to give him a Mongolian chop.

114. Masa Saito & Ken Patera broke some windows at a McDonald's after hours when they refused them service.

115. A few months after David passed away in early 1984, referee David Manning, who worked in the World Class office, was autographing David VE 8x10 pictures with David's name on them and they were still selling them throughout the year - all of this at the command of Fritz.

116. CW Anderson told a story of him, Corino, and Spanky getting drunk/high in a hotel room in Japan. They met two chicks, and followed them back to their hotel rooms. The chicks kept saying "Zero 1 wrestlers." When they got back to the 2 girls rooms, the girls tied all 3 up, pulled down their pants, spanked their asses with a cat of nine tails, and then poured hot candle wax on Spanky's ass.

117. At a hotel with Sandman once, he went out on the balcony, dropped his pants and yelled "2 Cold Scorpio ain't got shit on me."

118. New Jack said when he worked for XPW he use to go to a warehouse of sorts for Extreme Associates and Rob Black would pay him in hundreds of porn DVDs.

119. Negro Casas owns Olimpico's ass. Literally.

120. Negro Casas tried to own Ultimatum's ass till he jumped to AAA and became Skitzofrenia, later Electro Shock.

121. Septiembre Negro loves to be shit on.

122. Nino De La Calle was no gimmick. Pena found him at the age of 14 and let him be a wrestler in exchange for... well you guys can figure it out.

123. Mascara Sagrada Jr. told Pena he was done having sex with him. He's yet to be on AAA TV since and rarely gets any special bookings.

124. Zach Gowen and CZW star Z-Barr Doubleteamed some hoe on June 4th after an NWA FL show in St. Petersburg. Z-Barr then proceeded to run around naked.

125. Homicide punched a fire extinguisher at the same hotel, shattering glass and causing him to miss the show the next day and the ROH show after that. I believe he was intoxicated, because he kept hollering "That damn thing owed me money" after he punched it. He was eventually taken to the hospital and was stitched up.

126. New Jack intentionally shoved Grimes towards the outside of the ring in XPW. He wanted revenge for blinding Jack in one eye in ECW.

127. Ron Killings and BG James weren't flown into Nashville for TNA because they couldn't bring their weed on the planes. So they drove in *just* so they could smoke. Of course they had to get local hook-ups once they started taping IMPACT and were required to fly.

128. The guy in the clown wig Monty Brown pounced on Xplosion three weeks ago. I saw him personally sell some "stuff" to a very strung out Larry Z. three months ago at the Fairgrounds out of the back of an mid-90s model Chevy Blazer.

129. Jerry Lynn is a nice guy, but has a special tote bag for pills. Lots and lots of pills. Same for Sabu and Simon Diamond. Sabu's wife told us he can't even walk in the morning without a half hour of motivation. Diamond's back is so f'ed that after each match in TNA he lays on the concrete for twenty minutes to "ease the pain." Concrete. So hell, who can blame them?

130. Raven didn't wear clothes backstage at TNA until someone complained to prevent Dixie from seeing his horsec*ck.

131. Bert Prentice has done "man things" with one of the Naturals.

132. Chris Harris went over to Bob Ryder's apartment early this year (February or March?) and jacked off for Bob. But that had to stop when a beefy, ecstasy addicted Abyss moved in with Bob.

133. This past summer David Young brought his girlfriend to a show early in the day and got her hooked up to be the "ring girl" to return gimmicks (robes, vests, etc.) to the back as the match started. THEN his wife and kids show up so he tells the girlfriend to "play it cool." BTW, his real job? He's a bouncer for a gay bar in Atlanta.

134. Around March-April, several TNA guys started wrestling for gay videos. They weren't told they were in gay videos and wrestled in regular ring gear. BUT the matches weren't in front of a crowd, they were in front a "green screen" where they were told fans would be "super-imposed" later. They were told they would be sold in Germany I believe. Anyway, I didn't believe this at first but Elix Skipper, Sonny Siaki, and David Young all confirmed it. I laughed when they all said Bert Prentice got them the booking.

135. When Dusty Rhodes first came to TNA I found out that a lot of boys HATE him. I couldn't understand why but apparently a few years ago he promoted a show and handed everyone empty envelopes after the show. When the asked him when they were getting paid he just said, "Well when I finalize all of the numbers I'll mail you a check." Then he jumped in the truck and left before the main event was over. Apparently one TNA wrestler wrestled nearly twenty shows w/o being paid believing Dusty would actually pay him.

136. Ryder was living high on the hog in WCW. He bought a $300k boat, a small plane, and a two million dollar house in Louisiana. Well when that shit hit the fan in 2001, he started to lose all of his stuff or mortgage it to the hilt. So once that ran out what did he do? He started ripping off Joey Styles of course. He was handling the accounting and stiffing the staff (Dave, Buck, etc.) and not paying bills on time (bandwidth, etc.). Well out of the blue some collection agent calls Joey for a bill. He doesn't have a clue. He finally gets the accounting from Bill and he realizes that everything and everyone is more than two months behind. Why? Ryder had an addiction. Pills? Of course not. Hardcore drugs? No way. His weakness? Male prostitutes. Lots of them. I've heard from multiple sources that he spent over $40,000 on man sex inside of two months. Needless to say, he's working off debt to Joey now. Which explains why every one of the paid staffers went to PWI. This also explains why the news is painfully slow on 1W now. Free labor only gets you so much. So after that Ryder decided to make himself irreplacable (sp?) to TNA. He wanted to carve a niche for himself that really would have pushed someone else out. He wanted to become the "Jim Ross of TNA" and serve as a talent agent. This would of course put him in direct competition with NWA President, "Ninja" Bill Behrens (also very gay, by the way). So anyway, he couldn't afford the man-whores so why not make new ones under the guise of giving them "their big break" in the wrestling business.

137. James Storm is an asshole. A week into the business he was stretching newer guys and telling them to pay their dues. But that is different now. He cries a lot. If he doesn't like a match, he cries backstage afterward. I'm not making this up. He's just really sensitive now. Odd. But his partner, Chris Harris is now at the very least bi-sexual thanks to Bob. Right before Harris got the big singles push he went to hang out with Bob. One thing led to another and they were both jerking the meat whistle. Magically they both got bumped from $500 / week to $1,500 / week. First, can you believe anyone pays them that? I mean, anyone but TNA? But how great does Storm come out in this? He doesn't whack off for anyone but still gets the good pay days.

138. When Missy Hyatt was sixteen when she met Tommy Rich. She was a virgin, even orally, but jumped at the chance to blow him. So he took her to the show and she blew him on the way. She didn't swallow so he used a towel. He told her to keep it as a souveniur (sp?). She laughed but didn't keep it. Once they got to the arena he asked her to come in for a minute. She met Larry and went down to Larry Land for a meal that night too. She must've been hungry for the business.
139. Joel Gertner went to college at Cornell U., of all places. His parents busted his ass for him to go to school there. He majored in TV production and worked at a TV affiliate in Ithaca while he was trying to break into the biz. With a couple of semesters left from getting an Ivy League diploma, he dropped out of school to follow his dream.

140. There was a rumor floating around RSPW a few years back about Tully Blanchard, JJ Dillon and Maxx Payne gangbanging Dark Journey backstage at the Slamboree Legend's Reunion in... I wanna say 92

141. Victor Quinones slipped Shocker a mickey. Shocker feels sickly and goes to sleep. Shocker wakes up with lil' Shocker in Victor's mouth or about to be there.

142. Rita Chatterton who was the WWF's first female referee alleged that she was raped by Vince McMahon in the back seat of his limousine. Chauffeur Jim Stuart corroborated Chatterton's account and filed a lawsuit of his own, alleging that, during his WWF employment, he had been forced into witnessing the commission of crimes. The cases were either dismissed for lack of evidence or settled out of court.

143. Norman Smiley once knocked out Rick Steiner with one punch in a bar fight.

144. New Jack once got liquored-up at a strip club after an indy show and talked shit to Swede Hanson in the parking lot.

145. Sunny and Candido had a 3 way with Jake Roberts for some of his crack.

146. A married Kurt Angle was banging Jacqueline on the road for some time.

147. Jeep Swenson used to pimp out his wife to the boys backstage.

148. The Freebirds had a habit of initiating new wrestlers by pissing on them while they showered.

149. Andre the Giant had a habit of shitting in hotel bath tub's.

150. I hear CM Punk started banging BJ Whitmer's wife while she was still married to BJ. I hear this happened while Punk was (and still is) dating TNA's Tracy Brooks. She, by the way, is hotter in person.