Author Topic: >* The New Locker Room *<  (Read 832067 times)

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: *****The New Locker Room*****
« Reply #2875 on: May 22, 2009, 05:59:11 PM »
Trust your instincts man.  She likes you!  She wouldn't be chatting, etc. with you if she didn't.   

Also, take what shes saying at face value - she doesn't want to date at work, no matter how much she likes you.  I bet you could convince her, but unless you serioulsly think she is marriage material, I would not even consider it.

You should send her an IM and talk about it, but play it totally cool.  Just say that you totally understand where she's coming from and you know she's right.  Also, tell her you don't want this to be weird and you want to continue on as usual....

I bet you $100 that at some point, at some work related happy hour, you will have the opportunity if you want it.  Just remember that it's a BIG risk.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2876 on: May 31, 2009, 11:58:07 AM »
You guys know what sucks?
When you got everything ready and go in to buy some syringes and all they got are 5 cc and when you inject only 1 cc with that, you have to press the shit out of it and then the needle moves too much around and the spot gets sore.  :P
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2877 on: June 02, 2009, 06:43:43 AM »
BTW: That chick i wrote about earlier has been totally cool with me lately and tonight were pulling a 12-hour night shift together (alone), from 18-06. ;)
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2878 on: June 25, 2009, 04:57:51 AM »
There's nothing like getting sick during the summer, i've been sick on/off for the past three weeks and on top of all that shit my allergies are really acting up. It's a really fucked up thing to first suffer through a winter that lasts forever and when the summer finally comes your sick all the time... 
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2879 on: July 11, 2009, 09:11:12 AM »
So even though it's pretty obvious that our beloved "locker room" is dead i'll post here...

Well, i just left for road trip to and around sweden with my uncle. I'm extatic to say the least, i have a few days off from work and yesterday was a payday so i'm really expecting this to be cool trip (and not in a fashion of cough syryp)... :)

So take it easy pals, later!

Ps. If someone could post some hot bitches here we could get this going again. ;)
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2880 on: July 13, 2009, 02:15:17 AM »
OK, so no one has posted any hot bitches yet. :(

Anyway, i'm currently staying at this really nice hotel and it really resembles that place in the Jack Nicholson movie, THE SHINING. This place is on a top of a mountain and the mist makes everything very spooky, in a good way... ;)
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2881 on: July 14, 2009, 08:59:56 AM »
OK, so no one has posted any hot bitches yet. :(

Anyway, i'm currently staying at this really nice hotel and it really resembles that place in the Jack Nicholson movie, SHINE. This place is on a top of a mountain and the mist makes everything very spooky, in a good way... ;)

Here you go buddy, this is a hot girl!

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2882 on: July 14, 2009, 11:45:19 PM »
Thanks Arnold!
Good to see you here again.  8)

I just wanted this locker room to get going again and i thought that would be a good way... I haven't posted any pics here, even though i've been a member for ages, (i'm not even sure how to do it).  ???

We have reached our destination for the vacation after a cool three day road trip. We are pretty much in the border of finnish-swedisd lapland.

Even though most scandinavian countries are expensive, Sweden is not examples (some in discount).

BEER: 12 CANS 6 $
SNEAKERS: 30 $ HERE 100 $ IN FINLAND
ENERGY DRINKS 24 CANS 10 $
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2883 on: July 14, 2009, 11:49:49 PM »
BTW: AS FAR AS THAT GODDESS GOES I'D BE WILLING TO DRINK THE WARM BLOOD OF A GOLDEN-RETRIEVER, JUST TO SMELL HER PHEEMONES.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2884 on: July 18, 2009, 03:48:35 AM »
Arnold, who is that?  That's near perfection.  Do you have more of her? 

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2885 on: August 17, 2009, 11:06:39 AM »
HI GUYS...

I'm fucking ecstatic! This Wednesday morning I'm going to Amsterdam for 8 days with a good friend of mine. I have worked most of the summer and now it's time to party it up!
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2886 on: August 18, 2009, 06:05:06 AM »
HI GUYS...

I'm fucking ecstatic! This Wednesday morning I'm going to Amsterdam for 8 days with a good friend of mine. I have worked most of the summer and now it's time to party it up!

Have a great time man, sounds like that will be a cool vacation.  I would make sure and smoke some of that fine dank over there.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2887 on: August 18, 2009, 07:27:57 AM »
Have a great time man, sounds like that will be a cool vacation.  I would make sure and smoke some of that fine dank over there.

Thanks will do.

I'll smoke so much, that the coffee shops will have to stock up on a daily basis. :)
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2888 on: August 27, 2009, 02:43:10 AM »
OK, so i came back from Amsterdam and i'm spent! Happy but tired...
Me and my friend did a lot of cool stuff and had allmost too much fun. I lost about 10 lbs during the stay because we walked so much around the city. Coffee shops were nice :) and also the red light district and not just because of what they had to offer, but because of the atmosphere too. I also met this really gorgeous fitness girl from Australia and we just hit it off instantly, man i sure am glad that i learned proper english when i was younger... My friend/partner in crime took a ton of pics and i'll try to post some, when i get them. Obviously nothing that would give away too much or anything too private ;)

Until the world needs me again...

ta
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2889 on: August 28, 2009, 12:46:51 AM »
Arnold, who is that?  That's near perfection.  Do you have more of her? 

I have no clue who she is...just saw the pic and posted it here. She's how though, that's for sure.

As hot as she is, these next few are more my flavor.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2890 on: August 28, 2009, 12:47:36 AM »
Brooklyn Decker...major hot pocket!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2891 on: August 28, 2009, 12:48:17 AM »
One more...not sure who she is but does it matter, lol!

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2892 on: August 28, 2009, 01:47:19 AM »
You have great taste in women.  Virtually identical to mine.  I'll say it's very hard to find one like that, that has the face of a model and body of a stripper, but is not psycho.    ;D

I got pretty damn close with my wife and I feel fortunate.  She still can't comprehend that after 8 years of marriage I'm still WAY more attracted to her than any woman I seen in the gym.  She's very confident, but just insecure enough to be grounded.  And faithful like a good dog!   ;D  Again, I am lucky.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #2893 on: September 04, 2009, 05:16:57 PM »
Not a fan of fake blondes.  But that first chick you posted I would fuck her vag into oblivion.  She's wife material.  The others are kinda hot, the brunette below the blonde in the other post is pretty cute too.  The others are pretty, but not my type really, too fake.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2894 on: September 12, 2009, 11:47:41 AM »
Not a fan of fake blondes.

Join the club!

Well guys just played some online roulette first time in ages and won 676 usd in a matter of minutes!
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2895 on: September 13, 2009, 12:16:54 AM »
Every now and then I'll post something up about a band I like that's just good ass crushing music...so far only myself and Luolamies seem to be the only ones who really like the harder stuff...which is honestly very surprising to me for various reasons.

Anyway, been on a Hatesphere kick lately...their latest album "To the Nines" is freakin bad ass. Hard to beat this on the iPod IMO

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2896 on: September 13, 2009, 10:54:16 AM »
so far only myself and Luolamies seem to be the only ones who really like the harder stuff...which is honestly very surprising to me for various reasons.

Yeah, i allways wondered about that too... To me HEAVY METAL goes hand in hand with HEAVY METAL!

As for the rest of you i guess Bowflex goes hand in hand with American Idol, "bad ass rap" and other "music" that stops the testes from making TESTOSTERONE!

;D
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2897 on: September 13, 2009, 02:04:12 PM »
Yeah, i allways wondered about that too... To me HEAVY METAL goes hand in hand with HEAVY METAL!

As for the rest of you i guess Bowflex goes hand in hand with American Idol, "bad ass rap" and other "music" that stops the testes from making TESTOSTERONE!

;D

Nice...well said ;D

BTW, Luolamies, pretty excited about seeing Metallica tomorrow night...never have gotten to see them...every time they come to town it sells out in about 15min but finally got some tickets this year. Also, Lamb of God and Gojira are opening...should be a good show. I'm not a bug fan of Gojira, they're OK, but I do like Lamb of God pretty well.

Now here's the show I'm really wanting to make, Arch Enemy has a new album coming out, on tour with them when it starts, at least the portion of the tour on this side of the world...obviously Arch Enemy, Children of Bodom, Rob Zombie, Megadeth...I'm not a big Megadeth fan but they'd be cool to see, but overall, that's a pretty bad ass line up. Definitely looking forward to AE's new album later this month.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2898 on: September 13, 2009, 02:20:06 PM »
Nice...well said ;D

BTW, Luolamies, pretty excited about seeing Metallica tomorrow night...never have gotten to see them...every time they come to town it sells out in about 15min but finally got some tickets this year. Also, Lamb of God and Gojira are opening...should be a good show. I'm not a bug fan of Gojira, they're OK, but I do like Lamb of God pretty well.

Now here's the show I'm really wanting to make, Arch Enemy has a new album coming out, on tour with them when it starts, at least the portion of the tour on this side of the world...obviously Arch Enemy, Children of Bodom, Rob Zombie, Megadeth...I'm not a big Megadeth fan but they'd be cool to see, but overall, that's a pretty bad ass line up. Definitely looking forward to AE's new album later this month.

It's allways been the same with me too, tickets sell out so early that i never get them, this year i would had gotten a ticket, but i was "alarmed/called" at work and got some nice bonuses off it...

As far as MEGADETH goes i'm a huge fan and have allways been, just bought this DVD, "The arsenal of MEGADETH" it's cool as hell... Also Dave Mustane had a finnish grand father hence the name "Mustane" (originally Mustonen, but i guess the people working in immigration back then weren't too bright...)

BTW: Since you like blondies and i worship greek women, maybe we should do a switcharoo... I'll mail some bitch to you and vice versa, it doesnt even matter if she's "americanised", i'll just medicate her enough to behave... :) Great idea huh?

TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2899 on: September 13, 2009, 02:32:13 PM »
It's allways been the same with me too, tickets sell out so early that i never get them, this year i would had gotten a ticket, but i was "alarmed/called" at work and got some nice bonuses off it...

As far as MEGADETH goes i'm a huge fan and have allways been, just bought this DVD, "The arsenal of MEGADETH" it's cool as hell... Also Dave Mustane had a finnish grand father hence the name "Mustane" (originally Mustonen, but i guess the people working in immigration back then weren't too bright...)

BTW: Since you like blondies and i worship greek women, maybe we should do a switcharoo... I'll mail some bitch to you and vice versa, it doesnt even matter if she's "americanised", i'll just medicate her enough to behave... :) Great idea huh?

Sounds like a plan!!! Let me see who I can get shipped your way ;D

Don't get me wrong, I like some Megadeth stuff, Symphony of Destruction, 99 Ways to Die, Angry Again, all those are good songs, just overall they've never really done it for me. You know when you listen to Metallica's "Kil'em All" album it's funny, you can hear in some of the songs the Dave influence, especially in "The Four Horsemen" Now before some tard comments, Mustane is not on that album...for some reason a lot of getbig geniuses seem to be adamant that he was still part of the band when that album came out...just not true...he wrote some of the songs, that's it.