Author Topic: Borat's ass beaten here in NY  (Read 2946 times)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Borat's ass beaten here in NY
« on: November 14, 2006, 03:27:41 PM »
Borat gets a New York beating

Tue, 14 Nov 2006

Borat was beaten up in New York after making what could be construed as a sexual advance at a passer-by.

Sacha Baron Cohen, in character up as the fictional Kazakh journalist he created, approached a man in the street and said: "I like your clothings. Are nice! Please may I buying? I want have sex with it."

The New Yorker failed to see the joke and reportedly punched the 35-year-old comedian in the face.

The scuffle took place after Cohen had appeared on 'Saturday Night Live', the popular US sketch show, to promote his new film, 'Borat: Cultural Learnings of America For Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan', The Sun newspaper reported.

Although the comedian shouted for help, the New Yorker punched him repeatedly before Cohen's friend, actor Hugh Laurie, came to the rescue.

The 47-year-old 'House' star pushed the man away while Cohen got back onto his feet.

Laurie, also known for his role in 'Black Adder', had joined Cohen on 'Saturday Night Live'.

The actor friends had been headed for a late dinner in the city when Laurie suggested they pop into a Manhattan bar.

"Sacha couldn’t resist playing the fool as Borat, but picked on the wrong person," a friend of the comedian told the British tabloid.

"I guess this guy thought he was being attacked by someone unstable and lashed out. Sacha is very lucky he didn’t get a much worse beating."

Cohen did not receive any visible wounds, but was said to be seriously shaken up, and Laurie reportedly told friends he was afraid the 'Ali G' star would be beaten up badly.

The comic has since been warned by studio bosses to refrain from appearing as Borat on the streets, but the comedian has continued to promote the film in character.

He is currently in Australia doing promotional work and at the movie's premiere claimed he was searching for an Aussie wife.

"I would very much like to find Australian wife… ladies, please send me photograph, preference erotic," Borat revealed.

"My preference is for a woman who has more hair on head than back, and teeth that grow only on inside of mouth," he added.

"There is one lady I particular fond of — please if anyone has the number of Colleen you must give it to me," he said of a character in Australian soap opera 'Home and Away' played by the 70-year-old Lyn Collingwood.

Ironically Cohen is engaged to Australian actress Isla Fisher who appeared on the soapie before rising to international recognition with her role in 'Wedding Crashers'.

Borat also praised Dannii Minogue as "very nice".

But he claimed to be in love with the country too.

"I like very much Australia, I am a huge fanny of your country," he revealed.

The 'Borat' film, opening in South Africa on Friday, has topped the US box office for the past two weeks — luckily, Borat claimed.

"If the film was not a success my government made it very clear that I would be execute," he said.

Despite the film's success, however, it has run into trouble in Russia where it will not be released for fear of inciting racial hatred. And in the US, the filmmakers are facing a lawsuit from two anonymous students who appear in the film.

They claim they were misled into being filmed by being told the footage would never be shown in North America and coerced into signing release papers while drunk.

The pair are demanding financial damages of over $25 000 for humiliation and mental distress suffered.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Here in NY Borat gets his ass beaten
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2006, 03:36:33 PM »
That NY prick who punches someone repeatedly for acting gay should be in jail.

They claim they were misled into being filmed by being told the footage would never be shown in North America and coerced into signing release papers while drunk.

And these two twerps shouldn't sign contracts while drunk.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2006, 03:38:08 PM »

The people of NY got their ass beaten collectively on 9/11. When will they get justice?

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2006, 03:45:42 PM »
They'll get justice when Bush & company are executed for allowing/assisting the attack. As far as Cohen I'd expect that from him. Doesn't look like he can fight at all. It's very funny when he's Borat and Ali G and I love those characters but if he's just in the street he's not above an ass whoopin just like anyone else who disrespects someone in NYC. Especially a man.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2006, 03:47:16 PM »
That NY prick who punches someone repeatedly for acting gay should be in jail.

And these two twerps shouldn't sign contracts while drunk.

While I agree with you 240, you can't legally sign a document when intoxicated.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: Borat's ass beaten here in NY
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2006, 09:39:22 PM »
The people of NY got their ass beaten collectively on 9/11. When will they get justice?

As soon as 100% of Americans know, and demand a Second 911 Investigation!

Remember, there were four Pearl harbor investigations, after FDR was out of office and no longer able to steer things in his direction.  And sure enough, once the heat was put on generals, they pointed fingers at the White House and said FDR knew, and provided some good evidence they reported Japanese actions toward hawaii that day.

Let's see what happend in 2009 or 2010.  You have a Wes Clark in office and I bet my last donut we'll get a second investigation.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2006, 09:41:57 PM »
As soon as 100% of Americans know, and demand a Second 911 Investigation!

Remember, there were four Pearl harbor investigations, after FDR was out of office and no longer able to steer things in his direction.  And sure enough, once the heat was put on generals, they pointed fingers at the White House and said FDR knew, and provided some good evidence they reported Japanese actions toward hawaii that day.

really sucks that all 9 of you cters think FDR was a bad guy. he must be spinning in his grave.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2006, 09:46:44 PM »
really sucks that all 9 of you cters think FDR was a bad guy. he must be spinning in his grave.

He did what he thought was right to enter a largely Isolationist US Population into WWII.  He took a risk.  If it had come out sooner, perhaps he would have gone down as a war criminal, who knows?  But thanks to time, coverups, the lack of info being shared, and the fact he didn't live much longer, he got off scot-free. 

Um, you think there's 9 of us CTers?  That's gotta be the shittiest part for you - to see there are tens of millions of us here in the US ;)

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2006, 09:52:28 PM »
He did what he thought was right to enter a largely Isolationist US Population into WWII.  He took a risk.  If it had come out sooner, perhaps he would have gone down as a war criminal, who knows?  But thanks to time, coverups, the lack of info being shared, and the fact he didn't live much longer, he got off scot-free. 

Um, you think there's 9 of us CTers?  That's gotta be the shittiest part for you - to see there are tens of millions of us here in the US ;)

there won't be after the coming internments.  running away to canada won't help either.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2006, 09:59:04 PM »
there won't be after the coming internments.  running away to canada won't help either.

what you're saying is anti-constitution.  why do you hate america, bro?

our constitution prevents such abuses. the way you wish for these abuses makes me worry, man.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2006, 10:03:49 PM »
what you're saying is anti-constitution.  why do you hate america, bro?

our constitution prevents such abuses. the way you wish for these abuses makes me worry, man.

where does the constitution say "thou shalt not be interned."?  if the numbers you quote are true, then the govt has got to deal with it under. Art.1Sec9.2.  I'm just being realistic.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2006, 10:09:32 PM »
A large number of Americans believe 911 was an inside job or at the very least, a LIHOP.  many believe it was necessary to motivate Americans to support the takeover of Afghani, Iraq, and iran, to save us from economic collapse.

Me, I'm fine with invading them if we need to do it.  But don't lie to us.  Don't kill 3000 good folks and play head games.  Just show us the numbers, and let us vote on it.  If Americans learn the middle class will end with a second great depression, they might support a war to manage their resources.  But keep it real with us.  Don't play these fucking fear games, showing bombs and bin laden every 5 minutes. Just ask us how we want to live, and if we want to war to live well.  ya know?

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2006, 10:11:35 PM »
A large number of Americans believe 911 was an inside job or at the very least, a LIHOP.  many believe it was necessary to motivate Americans to support the takeover of Afghani, Iraq, and iran, to save us from economic collapse.

Me, I'm fine with invading them if we need to do it.  But don't lie to us.  Don't kill 3000 good folks and play head games.  Just show us the numbers, and let us vote on it.  If Americans learn the middle class will end with a second great depression, they might support a war to manage their resources.  But keep it real with us.  Don't play these fucking fear games, showing bombs and bin laden every 5 minutes. Just ask us how we want to live, and if we want to war to live well.  ya know?

please don't start with the "ya know" shit, one toxic is bad enough. 

from your post, it's quite clear that a large number of americans are deluded and should be interned asap.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2006, 10:20:03 PM »
it's quite clear that a large number of americans are deluded and should be interned asap.

what the fuck is wrong with you dude?

Puller

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2006, 10:32:40 PM »

all I ever hear is people saying whats being done wrong and talking about conspiracy theories. These individuals should get involved in politics to attempt at actually make a difference or state facts. Not some crap michael moore puts out to make himself rich and cause commotion amongst american people.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2006, 10:46:15 PM »
all I ever hear is people saying whats being done wrong and talking about conspiracy theories. These individuals should get involved in politics to attempt at actually make a difference or state facts. Not some crap michael moore puts out to make himself rich and cause commotion amongst american people.

They are.  But in order to get elected, they need money, and they need an issue people like enough to ignore the traditional Dem/Repub game.

You'll never meet a guy who has watched two 911 documentaries who still believe the official story.  You won't.  There are holes which cannot be denied. The people arguing here have not watched, or they'd be quiet about it lol...

The 911 Scholars are working to educate college kids on the facts of 911.  These kids will make babies, vote, pay taxes, and when a candidate does come along who wanted to reopen 911, they're going to get votes.  It is slow, because people have to know/suspect first, and we all know that 911 skeptics get mocked by people who have never looked at the facts. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2006, 10:49:26 PM »
"911 Scholars"??  lol.   ;D

Puller

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2006, 10:52:44 PM »
Whether or not there was a delay in a phone call or someone in a control tower wasnt monitoring the plane close enough there were stil TERRORISTS on board. they hijacked the planes. How do you explain that? Did Bush hire them to commit suicide? It doesnt make any sense. At pearl harbor, there were some errors, and some things were not taken as seriously as they should have been but there were still Japanese fighter planes dropping bombs. This is what I mean. Stop nit picking and take a look at what happened. We were attacked. plain and simple.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2006, 11:22:34 PM »
911 scholars - http://www.scholarsfor911truth.org/WhoAreWe.html
Scroll down.  Their resumes pwn yours ;)

Whether or not there was a delay in a phone call or someone in a control tower wasnt monitoring the plane close enough there were stil TERRORISTS on board. they hijacked the planes. How do you explain that? Did Bush hire them to commit suicide? It doesnt make any sense. At pearl harbor, there were some errors, and some things were not taken as seriously as they should have been but there were still Japanese fighter planes dropping bombs. This is what I mean. Stop nit picking and take a look at what happened. We were attacked. plain and simple.

Woah - if FAA hadn't broken protocol and told those interceptor flights to head out to sea and circle, 2 or 3 of those planes would have been shot down!  yes, there were 19 arabs who were terrorists.  But if there were 40 guys, should the other 21 still be free?  If 2 guys robbed you, and 1 got caught, would you want the other one caught too?

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2006, 02:07:50 AM »
Was Borat in on the conspiracy?

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2006, 05:46:21 AM »
Yeah, I thought this thread was about Borat? Instead I scroll down and it seems 240 has hijacked it and turned it into his 18000th posting on 9/11 of the year.  ;)

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2006, 10:45:34 AM »

Sorry to hijack, but tonight Man Cow is having a dabate with a NY fireman who was at ground 0 and a conspiracy believer.  Should be good as it's Man Cow's first show.  I think they will gang up on the 240 guy and he'll hopefully have facts and pics to back himself up.  9 est on Fox News.  To bad it wasn't 240 himself.  He'd convert allot of sheep.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2006, 10:50:53 AM »
Sorry to hijack, but tonight Man Cow is having a dabate with a NY fireman who was at ground 0 and a conspiracy believer.  Should be good as it's Man Cow's first show.  I think they will gang up on the 240 guy and he'll hopefully have facts and pics to back himself up.  9 est on Fox News.  To bad it wasn't 240 himself.  He'd convert allot of sheep.

Are they going to reveal that Borat was the alluted 10th hijacker on 9/11 :D??

;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2006, 10:54:11 AM »
The "911 Scholars" should analyze this. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2006, 10:57:30 AM »
BB, I bet you still believed in Santa til you were 21.

Sometimes, you have to let go of the lies that make you feel safe and really learn who's pulling all the strings!