Author Topic: America = the meeting point.  (Read 1903 times)

Alex23

America = the meeting point.
« on: December 02, 2010, 11:24:20 PM »
Ancient Aliens have been breeding us for over 5000 years in different "locales", geographic locations for optimization purposes, a genetically engineered "natural" selection, find out which location can provide the best evolutionary path.

America has long been the "culmination" point, the convergence where all would come together.

A nation stays on top for one and only on reason; its ability to optimize the brainpower and inner potential of its citizens; their achievements ensure the survival of the nation meme.

America integrates all cultures and gets the best out of it.

Enough said.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: America = the meeting point.
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2010, 11:25:24 PM »
Ancient Aliens have been breeding us for over 5000 years in different "locales", geographic locations for optimization purposes, a genetically engineered "natural" selection, find out which location can provide the best evolutionary path.

America has long been the "culmination" point, the convergence where all would come together.

A nation stays on top for one and only on reason; its ability to optimize the brainpower and inner potential of its citizens; their achievements ensure the survival of the nation meme.

Enough said.

in that case we are fucked

Alex23

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2010, 11:27:43 PM »
in that case we are fucked

Au contraire my friend...  diversity generation is why we thrived and will for the next centuries, until we reach stage 2 civilization, at which point, "countries" wont matter..

Conformity enforcement = not necessary anymore as IQ raises.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2010, 11:29:14 PM »
MattC looking well dressed there, he must know will farrell from canada

Alex23

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2010, 11:30:12 PM »
MattC looking well dressed there

LOL a couple of size over but we didn't have time....

Yung big_mal in need of a cut ;D

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2010, 11:31:49 PM »
LOL a couple of size over but we didn't have time....

Yung big_mal in need of a cut ;D

Pretty sure that's wiggs on one of his weed benders

Alex23

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2010, 11:39:30 PM »
Pretty sure that's wiggs on one of his weed benders

wiggs = all weaves, friend chicken, nails extension, waving index (oh no he didn't), fake eyelashes and bitching about the internets... (it's AOL's fault)..

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2010, 12:08:23 AM »
your incorrect.........americ a USED to be all those things

we used to be based on people  coming here and working and excelling, we used to be based on achievement ...........people who emigrated here were proud to be americans

now we are just a dumping ground for the 3rd world, the people who come here, dont even like America ;matter of fact they HATE us, they just come here to reap the monetary  opportunities of our capitalist system (in the best case) and sponge off our generous entitlement programs (in worse cases)

we are now defined not by excellence and individuality........... .we are defined by assimilation, forced diversity, litigiousness,  political correctness, and lowering the bar to make everyone feel like they achieved

and the dark people breed and breed.........each year ushers in an America more unrecognizable to people like me...........town become unrecognizable wastelands of gangs and drugs and awful dark people who dont even speak the English language

small working class white towns , which used to be filled with blue collar , salt-of-the-earth people.........now get flooded with minorities from our large cities who can no longer handle all the crime and social services...............s o great communities where kids used to be able to play and doors used to be left open.........are now experiencing inner-city street crime: gang violence, armed robberies, murders, drug crime

this sickly plot of land known as America deserves all the pain it has coming...........we took a blessed gift...........and allowed liberalism and Judaism to twist us into an ugly mutation 

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2010, 12:13:24 AM »

we used to be based on people  coming here and working and excelling, we used to be based on achievement ...........people who emigrated here were proud to be americans

now we are just a dumping ground for the 3rd world, the people who come here, dont even like America ;matter of fact they HATE us, they just come here to reap the monetary  opportunities of our capitalist system (in the best case) and sponge off our generous entitlement programs (in worse cases)

we are now defined not by excellence and individuality........... .we are defined by assimilation, forced diversity, litigiousness,  political correctness, and lowering the bar to make everyone feel like they achieved

and the dark people breed and breed.........each year ushers in an America more unrecognizable to people like me...........town become unrecognizable wastelands of gangs and drugs and awful dark people who dont even speak the English language

small working class white towns , which used to be filled with blue collar , salt-of-the-earth people.........now get flooded with minorities from our large cities who can no longer handle all the crime and social services...............s o great communities where kids used to be able to play and doors used to be left open.........are now experiencing inner-city street crime: gang violence, armed robberies, murders, drug crime

this sickly plot of land known as America deserves all the pain it has coming...........we took a blessed gift...........and allowed liberalism and Judaism to twist us into an ugly mutation 

Sadly true. I cannot say which town in which backwater state i live in for fear of giving away my gimmick but in the last 6 years i have lived in this area is has steadily had the demographics change. In 20 years these cluster of towns will no longer be recognizable to the people who once inhabited here. As for me, i would like to move to the east coast. Unfortunately i have no reason or money to move me out there.

bodyofsteel

• Getbig III
  • Outed!
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2010, 12:14:14 AM »
I hope Ancient Aliens love ebony mountains of muscle. ;D

Alex23

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2010, 12:21:55 AM »

Good post brother, thanks for taking the time to bring a thoughtful counter point, with valid concerns. However you need to look much further ahead; what worked 20years ago obviously doesn't necessarily work today; Americans of the 30's had a very similar view of desperation during the Great Depression. 15 years later American entered and lead one of the most prosperous period in human history; reshaped the world culturally, militarily and scientifically.

Soon this level of revolution will happen again; history has proven that nations of conformity enforcers (like China) cannot break the frontiers; China's success for example is solely based on cheap labor, as a closed society, internal innovation is rare, contrary to popular beliefs.. and stealing industrial secret is common practice.

a game changer is upon us; I can't say that the "good old" America of 1960 will be restored like blue collar Dick and Jane wants it but Prosperity will soon be back for those who are willing to work for it.

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2010, 12:31:39 AM »
Good post brother, thanks for taking the time to bring a thoughtful counter point, with valid concerns. However you need to look much further ahead; what worked 20years ago obviously doesn't necessarily work today; Americans of the 30's had a very similar view of desperation during the Great Depression. 15 years later American entered and lead one of the most prosperous period in human history; reshaped the world culturally, militarily and scientifically.

Soon this level of revolution will happen again; history has proven that nations of conformity enforcers (like China) cannot break the frontiers; China's success for example is solely based on cheap labor, as a closed society, internal innovation is rare, contrary to popular beliefs.. and stealing industrial secret is common practice.

a game changer is upon us; I can't say that the "good old" America of 1960 will be restored like blue collar Dick and Jane wants it but Prosperity will soon be back for those who are willing to work for it.

This post terrifies me.... Im just not recalling your GE stock predictions right before the plummeted and got bailed out  ;D

Alex23

« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2010, 12:45:37 AM »
This post terrifies me.... Im just not recalling your GE stock predictions right before the plummeted and got bailed out  ;D

LOL!!!!! I'm guessing you meant GM... I actually sold most of it on time.... actually just bought some of the "new" GM just recently.. you've  must also have missed my Tesla purchase, Informatica, teradata as well... check it out, not so scary ;D

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2010, 12:47:34 AM »
I see this staute everyday when I run Goat Island.  I've asked him some questions but I get no reply.

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2010, 12:49:59 AM »
LOL!!!!! I'm guessing you meant GM... I actually sold most of it on time.... actually just bought some of the "new" GM just recently.. you've  must also have missed my Tesla purchase, Informatica, teradata as well... check it out, not so scary ;D
My mistake. I meant GM. I just bought up a bunch of Fannie mae that ill sit on for 230543430 years. Maybe it will bounce back.

theonlyone

« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2010, 12:51:48 AM »
 I wouldn't have felt comfortable living among blacks and Latinos. I would rather move on to China! Russia and China don't understand Alex23's rants....

Alex23

« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2010, 12:59:56 AM »
I wouldn't have felt comfortable living among blacks and Latinos. I would rather move on to China! Russia and China don't understand Alex23's rants....

Epic insecure man attitude.

white men really go both ways, leader polymath able to cross cultures and unify people.... or shitless insecure xenophobes.. guess which ones thrive ;D

theonlyone

« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2010, 01:24:31 AM »
Epic insecure man attitude.

white men really go both ways, leader polymath able to cross cultures and unify people.... or shitless insecure xenophobes.. guess which ones thrive ;D

Come to my country I will speak to you about epic insecure man attitude! ;D If I'd want to see a black man I'd fly to Africa and would fly to Mexico to see a muchacho's whatever it spelled... ;)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2010, 03:07:48 AM »
Au contraire my friend...  diversity generation is why we thrived and will for the next centuries, until we reach stage 2 civilization, at which point, "countries" wont matter..

Conformity enforcement = not necessary anymore as IQ raises.
Many state that we are not even at Stage 1 yet.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2010, 03:23:53 AM »

Enough said.
It's too early for gibberish, bro. Get some sleep.