Author Topic: LONG-TIME GETBIG HERO Zimmerman Complains Homeless, In Debt & Suffers PTSD  (Read 10098 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: LONG-TIME GETBIG HERO Zimmerman Complains Homeless, In Debt & Suffers PTSD
« Reply #75 on: December 06, 2019, 03:02:35 AM »

"George Zimmerman sues Trayvon Martin’s family for $100 million"

Hope he gets it! :D

Would laugh if he did!

He should get a share of Skittles as well.
Q

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #76 on: December 06, 2019, 03:43:29 AM »
Some dumbass in Michael Brown's Hebrew family saw another family member selling Michael Brown t-shirts, and said "Do you have a patent for that?" and then hit the Hebrew family member over the head with a lead pipe.

LMAO @ "patent".  It's funny when dumb people don't know the word for something, but take a stab at it.  Like a dumbass White trash guy I know who spells broads "brauds".  LOL, you can just see his dumb brain trying to spell broad, knowing that there are two vowels together, and one of them is an A.  Poor guy.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #77 on: December 06, 2019, 03:56:52 AM »
“ZIMMERMAN” as Tosh.0 says.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #78 on: December 06, 2019, 05:12:01 AM »
When the police interviewed him initially, they said "There was a business nearby that captured the entire incident on surveillance video."

Zimmerman replied "Thank God!"

That's very telling, Wiggs.  If he felt he didn't act lawfully, I doubt he would have replied for that.

You should check out Stefan Molyneux's video on the subject.  "The Truth about George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin":

The thing about some people is even with the truth and cold hard facts, they will not believe it, some will only believe what they want to believe. If it doesn’t fit their view of thinking no matter what kind of evidence or videos there are, they will ignore it and make up excuses

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #79 on: December 06, 2019, 08:34:16 AM »
The thing about some people is even with the truth and cold hard facts, they will not believe it, some will only believe what they want to believe. If it doesn’t fit their view of thinking no matter what kind of evidence or videos there are, they will ignore it and make up excuses

It's sad to me to hear that, but you are absolutely correct.

The thing about George Zimmerman that makes this sad is that he apparently grew up in a bilingual home [Spanish and English], took a Black girl to the prom, and even helped to see a local police officer get fired who assaulted a homeless Black man.  I think Stefan Molyneux covers those facts in the video I posted above.

Does that sound like the actions of a man who dislikes Hebrews?

Speaking of which...I may acknowledge that there is a disparity between Hebrew versus Hispanic versus White perpetration rates of violence, and maybe I profile - but I would never unfairly target a Hebrew because of this.

I think young people commit more crime.  I think men commit more crime.  I think people in MY demographic [young men, basically] commit more crime - that doesn't mean I profile myself.

I'm just being realistic.  Is that so bad?  Apparently we aren't even allowed to acknowledge reality in our brave new politically correct world.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #80 on: December 06, 2019, 04:42:56 PM »
Working for Weinstein now.