Author Topic: Monica Lewinsky speaks out, says she was made ‘scapegoat’  (Read 14325 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Monica Lewinsky speaks out, says she was made ‘scapegoat’
« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2014, 04:25:16 PM »
I forgot she was only 23 when this happened.   :-\

Monica Lewinsky speaks out, says she was made ‘scapegoat’
Published May 06, 2014
FoxNews.com

Monica Lewinsky is shown in this Dec. 5, 2006 file photo at an event in New York.AP

Monica Lewinsky, now 40 and 17 years removed from her affair with then-President Bill Clinton, is speaking out -- offering what could be uncomfortable details as Hillary Clinton is thought to be preparing a White House run.

Lewinsky has penned an account for Vanity Fair, excerpts of which were published Tuesday. In it, she recalls the humiliation she endured and accuses the Clinton administration and others of making her a "scapegoat."

"The Clinton administration, the special prosecutor's minions, the political operatives on both sides of the aisle, and the media were able to brand me," she wrote. "And that brand stuck, in part because it was imbued with power."

Still, Lewinsky wrote that the affair was consensual.

"Sure, my boss took advantage of me, but I will always remain firm on this point: it was a consensual relationship. Any 'abuse' came in the aftermath, when I was made a scapegoat in order to protect his powerful position," she said.

Lewinsky said she "deeply" regrets what happened between her and the leader of the free world. As for her silence all these years, she acknowledged "buzz" that she was paid off but insisted "nothing could be further from the truth."

Lewinsky said her notoriety for years has hurt her ability to get the kind of job she wants. She said she interviewed for communications jobs but was often told she wasn't "quite right" for the position, or was courted just to help companies get media attention.

Lewinsky revealed that she was "suicidal" during the height of the Clinton administration scandal, though never actually tried to kill herself. As for why she's coming forward, she said she wants to "get involved with efforts on behalf of victims of online humiliation and harassment and to start speaking on this topic in public forums."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/05/06/monica-lewinsky-speaks-out-says-was-made-scapegoat/

She sold her memoirs for 12 million bucks and she's made millions from Jenny Craig and other appearances......I would love to be made a scapegoat for that amount of money
A

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #52 on: October 22, 2014, 04:42:33 PM »

She sold her memoirs for 12 million bucks and she's made millions from Jenny Craig and other appearances......I would love to be made a scapegoat for that amount of money

Good for her.  She was demonized by the Clinton machine and will be a punchline for the rest of her life.  I wouldn't want that for any amount of money, but I'm glad she is getting paid after what they put her through. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #53 on: October 22, 2014, 05:05:02 PM »
For some reason I thought this thread was about Monica Lewinsky being attacked by Muslims.
A

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 22, 2014, 06:13:56 PM »
For some reason I thought this thread was about Monica Lewinsky being attacked by Muslims.

;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 22, 2014, 08:47:14 PM »
Good for her.  She was demonized by the Clinton machine and will be a punchline for the rest of her life.  I wouldn't want that for any amount of money, but I'm glad she is getting paid after what they put her through. 

Do you believe she was just and innocent victim? Is she not equally responsible for the reputation she has? Wasn't Monica the one who made this affair public in the first place when she told a supposed friend about it?

Sorry, but a 23 year old, relatively intelligent intern, is not an innocent child who was forced to suck a married man's dick in the oval office. Clinton was stupid to get involved with her. Monica has profited much more from this event than Clinton ever did. Had this never happened and had she never revealed that it happened, she'd be a nobody today.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #56 on: October 23, 2014, 05:48:15 AM »

Ho's don't deserve anything.  She saved a dress with semen which clearly tells me that she was an opportunist. 
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #57 on: October 23, 2014, 06:42:30 AM »
I dont understand the vicitmization thing.

She chose to blow a married man.
She chose to blow a public figure.
She chose to retain evidence of this blowing.  (Bill probably would have never told anyone, EVER lol)
She got freaked out, and conducted a national campaign so everyone KNEW she blew him, "to protect herself".

Then, a news site covered it.  Shocking? 

And now, people want to say she's a victim because the news talked about a woman that publicly delivered evidence of an extra-marital affair with the most powerful man on earth?   

Nope, sorry.  She's written books, she's capitalized.  She could have easily changed her name, learned to work from home, and we'd never have heard from her again.  Instead, she's using her name to sell handbags, sell books, etc etc.  She loves it.  There's no victimization here.  She's playing that hollywood game.  I can't imagine pitying a liberal whore who publicly declares the affair, does TV shows and books, then cries "Why is the news covering this?"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #58 on: October 23, 2014, 06:44:06 AM »

She is a typical liberal scumbag - literally.  blame everyone else - take no responsibility for their actions, etc. 

She chose to retain evidence of this blowing.  (Bill probably would have never told anyone, EVER lol)
She got freaked out, and conducted a national campaign so everyone KNEW she blew him, "to protect herself".

And now, people want to say she's a victim because the news talked about a woman that publicly delivered evidence of an extra-marital affair with the most powerful man on earth?   

Nope, sorry.  She's written books, she's capitalized.  She could have easily changed her name, learned to work from home, and we'd never have heard from her again.  Instead, she's using her name to sell handbags, sell books, etc etc.  She loves it.  There's no victimization here.  She's playing that hollywood game.  I can't imagine pitying a liberal whore who publicly declares the affair, does TV shows and books, then cries "Why is the news covering this?"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 23, 2014, 06:48:46 AM »
She is a typical liberal scumbag - literally.  blame everyone else - take no responsibility for their actions, etc. 

We are in agreement, my friend.

She's a punchline because she got a lawyer, went on TV, and put the story out there.

And "demonized by the clinton machine" - I'm not sure what they said that wasn't true lol.  She blew him, repeatedly.  She kept it a secret and got fcked with a cigar.  Disgraced the Oval Office.  Disrespected his marriage.

THEN she saved evidence of it.  Then she got her own team and went public.  IMO, she totally played Bubba, she totally planned it, she totally played the vicitm and was a straight up ho form minute now.   Promising to keep a secret, as an ADULT, engaging in this act, then making a fortune from it.

She deserves no pity.  Clinton deserves no pity.  They're both scumbag liberal whores. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 23, 2014, 09:15:57 AM »
Do you believe she was just and innocent victim? Is she not equally responsible for the reputation she has? Wasn't Monica the one who made this affair public in the first place when she told a supposed friend about it?

Sorry, but a 23 year old, relatively intelligent intern, is not an innocent child who was forced to suck a married man's dick in the oval office. Clinton was stupid to get involved with her. Monica has profited much more from this event than Clinton ever did. Had this never happened and had she never revealed that it happened, she'd be a nobody today.

No I don't believe she was innocent.  She screwed around with a married man.  Is she equally responsible?  Reasonable minds could disagree.  I say no, based on her age, job, and his position as literally the most powerful man on the planet. (Well, maybe next to Oprah.).  A 23 or 24 year old is obviously an adult, but they are still maturing.  The portion of their brain that allows them to appreciate the long term consequences of their actions is often still developing at that age. 

No she didn't make it public.  She had a private conversation with Linda Tripp who outed her. 

What she didn't deserve was to become a nationwide pariah.  And what happened to Clinton?  He finished his term, got paid, and remains as popular as ever.  Probably never stopped getting his freak on with young women.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #61 on: October 23, 2014, 09:18:16 AM »
No I don't believe she was innocent.  She screwed around with a married man.  Is she equally responsible?  Reasonable minds could disagree.  I say no, based on her age, job, and his position as literally the most powerful man on the planet. (Well, maybe next to Oprah.).  A 23 or 24 year old is obviously an adult, but they are still maturing.  The portion of their brain that allows them to appreciate the long term consequences of their actions is often still developing at that age. 

No she didn't make it public.  She had a private conversation with Linda Tripp who outed her. 

What she didn't deserve was to become a nationwide pariah.  And what happened to Clinton?  He finished his term, got paid, and remains as popular as ever.  Probably never stopped getting his freak on with young women.

This is very important to me in terms of how I judge Lewinsky. 
A

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 23, 2014, 09:19:09 AM »

Ho's don't deserve anything.  She saved a dress with semen which clearly tells me that she was an opportunist. 

What would have happened to her if she didn't save the dress?  They were demonizing her, the president had already lied to the public.  She would probably still be considered a lying groupie.  I don't like setups, but given how things played out, I'm glad she eventually got paid.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 23, 2014, 02:12:06 PM »

My feelings exactly.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #64 on: October 23, 2014, 03:39:42 PM »

She was very intelligent about it, if you ask me.

Even if it was other people's ideas, she knew the right people to listen to!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #65 on: October 23, 2014, 04:36:05 PM »
What would have happened to her if she didn't save the dress?  They were demonizing her, the president had already lied to the public.  She would probably still be considered a lying groupie.  I don't like setups, but given how things played out, I'm glad she eventually got paid.

Let me explain this to your thick skull in easy steps:

1.  Monica sucked off Billy in exchange for gifts, money, etc
2.  When the gifts ran out, she went public and saved the dress
3.  Billy got in trouble, Monica became famous and is now a multimillionaire because of a semen coated dress.

A

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 23, 2014, 05:02:57 PM »

3.  Billy got in trouble, Monica became famous and is now a multimillionaire because of a semen coated dress.

1.  What money, gifts, etc. did she receive from Clinton?  She said she was in love with the man. 

2.  Wrong.  Linda Tripp outed her.  Get your facts straight. 

3.  Bill Clinton finished his presidency, made millions, has a net worth of more than $50 million, and remained popular after leaving office.  Lewinsky was a social outcast for years and couldn't find work, suffered from depression, etc.  I'm glad she finally made some money. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #67 on: October 23, 2014, 05:06:13 PM »
1.  What money, gifts, etc. did she receive from Clinton?  She said she was in love with the man. 

3.  Bill Clinton finished his presidency, made millions, has a net worth of more than $50 million, and remained popular after leaving office.  Lewinsky was a social outcast for years and couldn't find work, suffered from depression, etc.  I'm glad she finally made some money. 

I find it hard to believe that Vince wouldn't have his facts straight.  I demand you apologize to him.
A

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 23, 2014, 05:10:07 PM »
I find it hard to believe that Vince wouldn't have his facts straight.  I demand you apologize to him.

:D 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: October 23, 2014, 07:03:36 PM »

Where you miss Lewinsky's pimp during the whole debacle?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 23, 2014, 08:37:00 PM »

You should marry her. No other man will, according to her.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 23, 2014, 08:40:33 PM »
Where you miss Lewinsky's pimp during the whole debacle?

"Since the Lewinsky scandal, she became somewhat of a celebrity, appearing on Saturday Night Live, The Tom Green show, as well as countless interviews concerning the affair. Monica was paid $1 million endorse Jenny Craig in TV commercials. Lewinsky teamed with author Andrew Morton to publish the book Monica's Story in 1999. Her book advance reportedly $500,000. She also became a fashion designer, selling a collection of handbags under her name."

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/monica-lewinsky-net-worth/

The pimp might have been Linda Tripp. Ever seen a photo of her?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 23, 2014, 09:05:40 PM »
I say no, based on her age

WTF is up with this.  SHE WAS 23 years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

reminds me of Mccain blaming calling his wife the C-word in front of an audience - at age 55 - on his immaturity at the time..

I guess we should stop trying 23 year olds as adults for crimes?  Sheesh. 

and whether she told ONE person, or she told FIFTY people, SHE was the one that let the cat out of the bag, remember?   She told a blabbermouth.   And don't tell me she "accidentally" happened to save the sperm soaked DNA dress lol.  Oops.  We all forget to wash jizz off our nice work dresses ,keeping them wrapped in plastic for the memories LOL!

I'm shocked that anyone pities her.   She screwed with a married guy.  She told someone about it.  She saved physical evidence of affair.  She capitalized off the affair.  She's a whore, we can't argue that.  She did this as an ADULT at age 23.  At 23, she can be a billionaire, she can be 5 years into a military career.  She's a grown up.  None of this bullshit that "Oh, she's only 23, let's all do cocaine and shoot at cops and fck anyone we want, we're just kids being kids...."

Stop excusing her disgusting, shady, sneaky behavior. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: October 24, 2014, 06:52:02 AM »
"Since the Lewinsky scandal, she became somewhat of a celebrity, appearing on Saturday Night Live, The Tom Green show, as well as countless interviews concerning the affair. Monica was paid $1 million endorse Jenny Craig in TV commercials. Lewinsky teamed with author Andrew Morton to publish the book Monica's Story in 1999. Her book advance reportedly $500,000. She also became a fashion designer, selling a collection of handbags under her name."

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/monica-lewinsky-net-worth/

The pimp might have been Linda Tripp. Ever seen a photo of her?

I have now. I wish i didnt.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #74 on: October 24, 2014, 07:15:18 AM »
well she was not the only one was she? i saw a film about this young 19 year old who lost her cherry to Mr President. She at least claimed she did not regret it but refused to be used as a sex object by Friends. not having a go at Kennedy because he was a very popular Figure . I don´t think Monica Lewinsky is a poor little victim. She squealed on Clinton. She could have kept quite maybe got a pay off or other favours. She was a Greedy little Girl who later regretted it.