Author Topic: Creepy Joe Biden - the Messiah ?  (Read 21597 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Creepy Joe Biden - the Messiah ?
« Reply #125 on: April 25, 2019, 06:43:03 PM »

“While we’re going to support the Democrat nominee, we can’t let a so-called ‘centrist’ like Joe Biden divide the Democratic Party and turn it into the party of ‘No, we can’t,’” the group wrote.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/joe-biden-aoc-linked-progressive-160921281.html
This is going to be their undoing.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #126 on: April 26, 2019, 08:30:50 AM »
'I get calls from people all over the world. World leaders are calling me, and they're almost begging me to do this, to save the country, save the world,' Biden said according to Politico.  ::)
K

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #127 on: April 29, 2019, 07:56:29 AM »
 :D

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #128 on: April 30, 2019, 12:57:21 PM »
wow Creepy Biden failed miserably...

Even CNN Fakew news can not cover up this Dumb Mutt

K

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: April 30, 2019, 06:11:17 PM »
wow Creepy Biden failed miserably...

Even CNN Fakew news can not cover up this Dumb Mutt

I must have missed what went so horribly wrong?

Don't know what everyone's problem is with Biden... apparently there's nothing wrong with bringing some "Pizza" to the white house

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #130 on: May 05, 2019, 05:20:52 PM »
 Republic
Browse · Search      News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

That Time Joe Biden Lied About His Academic Credentials: Bragged about graduating in top half class
Mother Jones ^ | May 3, 2019 | Ben Dreyfuss
Posted on 5/5/2019, 5:52:49 PM by billorites

A commenter at the wonderful blog Lawyers, Guns, and Money dug up this C-SPAN video of Joe Biden lying about his academic credentials in 1987.

He later apologized for misrepresenting his record. Here’s the New York Times report published soon after the incident.

In his statement today, Mr. Biden, who attended the Syracuse College of Law and graduated 76th in a class of 85, acknowledged: “I did not graduate in the top half of my class at law school and my recollection of this was inacurate.”

As for receiving three degrees, Mr. Biden said: “I graduated from the University of Delaware with a double major in history and political science. My reference to degrees at the Claremont event was intended to refer to these majors – I said ‘three’ and should have said ‘two.'” Mr. Biden received a single B.A. in history and political science.

”With regard to my being the outstanding student in the political science department,” the statement went on. “My name was put up for that award by David Ingersoll, who is still at the University of Delaware.”

In the Sunday interview, Mr. Biden said of his claim that he went to school on full academic scholarship: ”My recollection is – and I’d have to confirm this – but I don’t recall paying any money to go to law school.” Newsweek said Mr. Biden had gone to Syracuse ”on half scholarship based on financial need.”

In his statement today, Mr. Biden did not directly dispute this, but said he received a scholarship from the Syracuse University College of Law “based in part on academics” as well as a grant from the Higher Education Scholarship Fund of the state of Delaware. He said the law school “arranged for my first year’s room and board by placing me as an assitant resident adviser in the undergraduate school.”

As for the moot court competition, Mr. Biden said he had won such a competition, with a partner, in Kingston, Ontario, on Dec. 12, 1967.

You should read the whole thing.

There is also a very weird part of the video where Biden seems to say that Martin Luther King, Jr. and the women’s suffrage movement lacked policy ideas.

“When we got involved in the Civil Rights Movement, Frank, nobody asked Martin Luther King what his legislative agenda was. He marched to change attitudes. When the women’s movement started, it did not move with a constitutional amendment. They marched to change attitudes.”

MLK definitely did have legislative goals! And he was asked about them a lot! Gave a lot of speeches about them! And the women’s suffrage movement was responsible for two constitutional amendments.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #131 on: May 10, 2019, 07:46:28 AM »
A parody website with embarrassing photos of Joe Biden is outranking his official campaign page on Google -

Joe Biden's presidential campaign is already sunk — at least on Google.

Users are reporting that the former vice president's official 2020 campaign page is nowhere to be found on the first page of results for the search term "Joe Biden."

Even worse for the Democratic front-runner: A realistic-looking parody site featuring images of Biden touching women and children appears to be doing quite well on Google and other major search engines, particularly for the search "Joe Biden website."

https://joebiden.info/
K

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: May 10, 2019, 09:26:29 AM »
A parody website with embarrassing photos of Joe Biden is outranking his official campaign page on Google -

Users are reporting that the former vice president's official 2020 campaign page is nowhere to be found on the first page of results for the search term "Joe Biden."

Even worse for the Democratic front-runner: A realistic-looking parody site featuring images of Biden touching women and children appears to be doing quite well on Google and other major search engines, particularly for the search "Joe Biden website."

#1 Pizzagate Customer

No worries though... soon enough Google will take the site down as "Fake News"

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: May 11, 2019, 06:14:37 PM »
Trump has given Biden the rare honor of a double rhyme nickname...he is now "SleepyCreepy Joe".  ;D

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #134 on: May 11, 2019, 08:17:38 PM »

I was going to post that link - it's hilarious.  Google might get around to burying it and promoting the actual campaign website.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #135 on: May 12, 2019, 06:02:02 AM »
The far left will attempt to destroy Biden.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #136 on: May 14, 2019, 08:55:19 AM »

K

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #137 on: May 14, 2019, 09:43:11 AM »
Biden is losing weight to look younger, also looks to have had a facelift or some other cosmetic procedure.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #138 on: May 14, 2019, 09:45:20 AM »
More like Sloppy Joe. 

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #139 on: May 15, 2019, 02:25:55 PM »

K

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #140 on: May 22, 2019, 05:30:40 AM »
Oh no.  Here comes a new, Trump/NK conspiracy theory.  

North Korea calls Biden 'fool of low IQ' over Kim criticism

SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — North Korea has labeled Joe Biden a "fool of low IQ" and an "imbecile bereft of elementary quality as a human being" after the U.S. presidential hopeful called North Korean leader Kim Jong Un a tyrant during a recent speech.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/north-korea-calls-biden-fool-low-iq-over-024756791.html

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #141 on: May 30, 2019, 04:06:34 AM »
WTFFFFFFFFF???  This filthy pedo has got to be a GOP plant.  He's a gift to Trump that just keeps on giving.

Joe Biden slammed for 'inappropriate' comment at town hall event

During the event, Biden took a question from a young girl in the audience about divisions in the U.S.

“What I’m going to do, is if you give me an address, I’m going to write you a longer answer and tell you the exact things I’m going to do, OK? Promise?” he said. “I’ll bet you’re as bright as you are good-looking.”

Then, Biden put his hands on the young girl’s shoulders, saying, “The reason who we are who we are is called a free press.”

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/joe-biden-slammed-inappropriate-town-191815599.html

And that is NOT a "young girl."  That's a child.  Look at that woman's expression in the photo, the one holding the phone.  Only thing missing in that photo:

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #142 on: June 10, 2019, 02:13:40 PM »
Cringy

]
K

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: June 10, 2019, 02:39:02 PM »
Pandering to the pride crowd I suppose.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #144 on: June 12, 2019, 07:10:23 AM »
Truly - the Messiah !

even with sluuuuurd speach

"single most important thing that changes Americas we are going to cure cancer"

K

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #145 on: June 12, 2019, 10:35:47 AM »
I always liked Joe Biden and will vote for him in the dem primary next year .
It's along way to go and I won't put up any current polls or argue with naysayers now.
Suffice to say Biden has my support and I think he'd make a great President.

not surprised by your logic at all - Biden is truly the Messsssiah !
K

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: June 12, 2019, 12:04:51 PM »
It's along way to go and I won't put up any current polls or argue with naysayers now.

I sincerely hope this is a troll post and you don't plan on voting for who looks to be the head of the pedo kingdom and pizzagate chairman

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: June 12, 2019, 04:17:51 PM »
I sincerely hope this is a troll post and you don't plan on voting for who looks to be the head of the pedo kingdom and pizzagate chairman
Apparently you don't know that he only voted for Killer Klinton because he thought his mom would.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: June 12, 2019, 11:08:31 PM »

The press and the party will have him out of the running by then...thus saving you from making another mistake.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: June 14, 2019, 05:44:47 PM »
Kind of weird that you would openly support someone that inappropriately touches women and young girls in public.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!