Author Topic: Dana Linn Bailey's update pics & videos  (Read 1398614 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Dana Linn Bailey's update pics
« Reply #150 on: October 24, 2012, 12:49:07 AM »
Now THIS is what bikinislut is jealous of!

She looks good in that particular pic, but when on stage she's nothing to write home about.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #151 on: October 24, 2012, 12:50:35 AM »
Oh please...you are no more mentally mature than me Groink.  You've been compared to me before, just a male version of me.  Or so people have said.   ::)

At least you don't go starting "I'm leaving here forever!!!" threads like Groink, only to show up again 6 weeks later.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: October 24, 2012, 01:14:49 AM »
At least you don't go starting "I'm leaving here forever!!!" threads like Groink, only to show up again 6 weeks later.
Give Groink a break.  I for one am glad he returned to getbig forums.  I hate seeing members ran off out of bullying and threats. 

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #153 on: October 24, 2012, 01:19:19 AM »
Of course it won't, God himself could not stop you, it is called HATRED THROUGH OBSESSION, this is precisely the behaviour patterns
Thanks for your professional advice Sigmund  :D

Let me see - the cunt posts where I work because she thinks some guy that lives in her town is me which leads to my work being bombarded with messages and you think I hate the vial peice of shit ? (this happened just recently, not 6 months ago) Wow you are bright arn't you  ::) - remember this is not the first time she has posted my personal info including pictures of a loved one yet still goes unpunished -  everything she claims to despise and be against and is the first to be up in arms if anyone posts against her, so I have a reason to do it, It's not as though I think about it 24/7 only when I come on here to unwind then I'll throw shit at it like it deserves - and its not hateful full on abuse that she received from people like you on here - just pointing out how full of shit she is - theres no talk of shitting on her chest that you and others find amusing just actual facts to show how full of shit she is yet you seem to fall for this woah is me innocent BS she puts on.. if you excuse me I'm about to post another hate obsessed post  as shes bullshiting  yet again - you obliviously don't like to deal with facts...

Let me see pt2 - were you not part of the group that followed her around on here slamming her with hate and obsession and calling me a bitch for sticking up for her ? I know bmx boy eg: bike nut was and now like you he licks her cheese ridden asshole.. Forgive me if you wern't in that group but if you were in on those attacks that used made up BS which I notice you do like to post (refer to NZMM being a pedo) then you are way below me in morals or anything else that is right so your opinion is 0 to me.  :-*

Will Grant has been jilted before.....
Awww cute - you is sticking up for the vapid old cunt <---- your words remember - so can I call you a bitch now as when I foolishly stood up for her you did of I.. :)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #154 on: October 24, 2012, 01:25:55 AM »
She didn't start a thread but melted down endlessly on the phone for hours how she hates everyone here except E - Kul and everything that getbig stands for and would never post here ever again - skipped over to gh 15 but got met with abuse and was chased off there to so comes back here greasing and trying to be nice to everyone she hates all because she has nowhere to post anymore.. What's the difference ? at least Groink isn't two faced and a greaser and IS a Getbigger .

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #155 on: October 24, 2012, 09:02:19 AM »
Awww cute - you is sticking up for the vapid old cunt <---- your words remember - so can I call you a bitch now as when I foolishly stood up for her you did of I.. :)

Hey pussy......it's "vile", not "vial" you stupid insipid, whiny fuck.

Cry about me all you want - while you're still whining and playing the martyr about how poorly you were treated by big bad booty, I'll be meeting her here in the U.S. to lick her crotch and bunghole over a long holiday weekend.

Now get back to selling cans of whey protein you Beta fag.got.....

Snorlax

• Getbig II
« Reply #156 on: October 24, 2012, 09:38:36 AM »
Hey pussy......it's "vile", not "vial" you stupid insipid, whiny fuck.

Cry about me all you want - while you're still whining and playing the martyr about how poorly you were treated by big bad booty, I'll be meeting her here in the U.S. to lick her crotch and bunghole over a long holiday weekend.

Now get back to selling cans of whey protein you Beta fag.got.....

Too late.

I already called dibs on that.

You can get slops  :D

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #157 on: October 24, 2012, 10:05:48 AM »
She looks good in that particular pic, but when on stage she's nothing to write home about.

And I'm going to have to disagree. I am trying to post pics but I can't convert jpeg to jpg.

Snorlax

• Getbig II
« Reply #158 on: October 24, 2012, 10:12:50 AM »
And I'm going to have to disagree. I am trying to post pics but I can't convert jpeg to jpg.

::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

danabol

• Getbig III
« Reply #159 on: October 24, 2012, 10:38:42 AM »
WOW who is this hot chick called Dana Bailey ???..

o my god she is Hotta then the sun  :P

;D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #160 on: October 24, 2012, 10:47:14 AM »
WOW who is this hot chick called Dana Bailey ???..

o my god she is Hotta then the sun  :P

;D

Her name used to be Daniel Hil , she is Post op tranny

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #161 on: October 24, 2012, 10:50:00 AM »
Wow, haters gonna hate success

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #162 on: October 24, 2012, 10:55:22 AM »
DLB is doing something most guys on here cant do and that is compete and get a sponsor. Granted, her placing have not been that good, but the more success you get, the more hate on getbig. Do you really think she gives a shit what is said about her on here?

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: October 24, 2012, 10:57:42 AM »
DLB is doing something most guys on here cant do and that is compete and get a sponsor. Granted, her placing have not been that good, but the more success you get, the more hate on getbig. Do you really think she gives a shit what is said about her on here?

YES she does, so much so , that her husband set up an account on getbig to defend their lifestyle , it must have been months of pillowtalk between them and getbig before he maned up and defended his wife

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;
u=60062

Name:    robbailey
Position:    Getbig II
Date Registered:    June 04, 2012, 10:39:42 AM
Last Active:    September 11, 2012, 08:56:46 AM

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #164 on: October 24, 2012, 11:00:18 AM »
Why would he feel the need to defend his wife over INTERNET attacks! Who gives a shit what anyone here says. If he does, he needs to get thicker skin. Way more important things to worry about then what Getbiggers say

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: October 24, 2012, 11:03:14 AM »
Why would he feel the need to defend his wife over INTERNET attacks! Who gives a shit what anyone here says. If he does, he needs to get thicker skin. Way more important things to worry about then what Getbiggers say

on: June 14, 2012, 02:54:55 PM
Quote from: mesmorph78 on June 14, 2012, 02:42:52 PM
you have made mention twice now to people who "watch you" newsflash it dosn't make you special....
people like the above you described.. are the people who buy your stuff .... (smart)
calm down people watch anything posted up.. what made me even know of your existense was the video of the small guy who was deadlifing like 4 times his weight

you come off cocky .... ... calm down....
the whole black talking ebonics by dana and is patronizing and annoying
the slogan makes no sense.....
not to say my dollar would make or break your company, but as a potential customer.... i find the image, sound etc f whatever youre selling  annoying...

Ill now leave you guys to it this thread has  already been given too much of my attention

I like this response.
I admit, I came here on the defensive.

In all this marketing, branding and image we are just being ourselves. THat is the easy part. We do not have to worry about keeping up the the image we have.  We just act like we act and that is our image.  Unfortunately a lot of people do not like it.

I read posts like yours, that actually post valid points and I reflect on them. It keeps me in-check.  I guess I am trying to say thank you.  I was coming across very cocky.  It was a result of me coming across defensive.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #166 on: October 24, 2012, 11:13:50 AM »
Wow....... ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #167 on: October 24, 2012, 11:18:22 AM »
great stuff, really positive and open communication

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #168 on: October 24, 2012, 11:39:22 AM »

This is supposed to be a joke...

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #169 on: October 24, 2012, 12:07:22 PM »

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #170 on: October 24, 2012, 12:10:01 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: October 24, 2012, 02:39:41 PM »
and cam broken, yeah right.

upload to photobucket, very easy

i bet she has a thousand pics on her instagram thou

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #172 on: October 24, 2012, 06:26:41 PM »
Thanks for your professional advice Sigmund  :D

Let me see - the cunt posts where I work because she thinks some guy that lives in her town is me which leads to my work being bombarded with messages and you think I hate the vial peice of shit ? (this happened just recently, not 6 months ago) Wow you are bright arn't you  ::) - remember this is not the first time she has posted my personal info including pictures of a loved one yet still goes unpunished -  everything she claims to despise and be against and is the first to be up in arms if anyone posts against her, so I have a reason to do it, It's not as though I think about it 24/7 only when I come on here to unwind then I'll throw shit at it like it deserves - and its not hateful full on abuse that she received from people like you on here - just pointing out how full of shit she is - theres no talk of shitting on her chest that you and others find amusing just actual facts to show how full of shit she is yet you seem to fall for this woah is me innocent BS she puts on.. if you excuse me I'm about to post another hate obsessed post  as shes bullshiting  yet again - you obliviously don't like to deal with facts...

Let me see pt2 - were you not part of the group that followed her around on here slamming her with hate and obsession and calling me a bitch for sticking up for her ? I know bmx boy eg: bike nut was and now like you he licks her cheese ridden asshole.. Forgive me if you wern't in that group but if you were in on those attacks that used made up BS which I notice you do like to post (refer to NZMM being a pedo) then you are way below me in morals or anything else that is right so your opinion is 0 to me.  :-*

Bro your whole life is a big giant rant about Booty, Nobody cares anymore for the 100th time get over it, not because I am telling you, not because it is hateful, not because of any obsession, simply because no one wants to here it anymore, the interest is gone now, no one cares anymore. That post above bro, no one will read it cause they no the rants, nothing new, same old shit, just worded different, I have never heard booty rant about or even acknowledge you anymore as of late, and she knows no one cares anymore.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #173 on: October 24, 2012, 06:27:52 PM »

there lies humor potential with this pic

where are the photoshop assassins when you need them

Three of my favorite athletes.

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #174 on: October 24, 2012, 06:30:45 PM »
Bro your whole life is a big giant rant about Booty, Nobody cares anymore for the 100th time get over it, not because I am telling you, not because it is hateful, not because of any obsession, simply because no one wants to here it anymore, the interest is gone now, no one cares anymore. That post above bro, no one will read it cause they no the rants, nothing new, same old shit, just worded different, I have never heard booty rant about or even acknowledge you anymore as of late, and she knows no one cares anymore.

I think the trouble is, that WG has NEVER had a GF in his entire life and then he got 'this close' and she cut him off at the knees.  You'd be upset too wouldn't you if that was the only chance you have EVER had at getting laid?  If I ever go to NZ I'm going to buy WG the best fucking hooker I can find no matter what it costs just so I don't have to listen to him complain about how hard done by he is.