Author Topic: Dana Linn Bailey's update pics & videos  (Read 1398577 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Dana Linn Bailey's update pics & videos
« Reply #3075 on: September 22, 2014, 04:37:29 PM »

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #3076 on: September 22, 2014, 04:45:35 PM »
Is it post the same photo multiple times day?

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #3077 on: September 22, 2014, 05:22:03 PM »
Psycho broads shouldn't let other psycho broads skip leg day.

Holy crap, that stalker broad literally has no ass.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #3078 on: September 22, 2014, 05:22:23 PM »
For people who claim to live a clean lifestyle with no booze and drugs, they certainly surround themselves with a lot of drug addicts... :-\

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3079 on: September 22, 2014, 05:35:28 PM »
Let them have their heroes.  If it means people are going to the gym instead of the bar, then our country is improving and DLB has a part in that.  Overall, DLB is doing a great thing for the world.  She's getting people into training and nutrition. 

It'd be great for America if there were a hundred high profile DLBs, taking selfies at the gym instead of at the bar, making stupid faces because they're happy with their looks, instead of wearing ugly goth shit and cutting themselves.

Anyone that gets asses in the gym is helping.  Anyone that gets people feeling positive about themselves is helping. 

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #3080 on: September 22, 2014, 05:45:36 PM »
Let them have their heroes.  If it means people are going to the gym instead of the bar, then our country is improving and DLB has a part in that.  Overall, DLB is doing a great thing for the world.  She's getting people into training and nutrition. 

It'd be great for America if there were a hundred high profile DLBs, taking selfies at the gym instead of at the bar, making stupid faces because they're happy with their looks, instead of wearing ugly goth shit and cutting themselves.

Anyone that gets asses in the gym is helping.  Anyone that gets people feeling positive about themselves is helping. 

Ask any random  woman if they have ever heard of DLB (or any female fitness, bikini etc competitor) they will say no. You don't come across DLB as a non trainer. Women who frequent bodybuilding sites, weight loss/muscle forums or social media groups find her.

Arnold reached out to the masses. He did breakfast shows and befriended presidents. Until DLB is a household name she has no kudos for making women lose weight.

She is selling a drugged up physique as hard work and diet to ignorant women who train and want to improve. Selling a lie in other words.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3081 on: September 22, 2014, 05:51:20 PM »
Ask any random  woman if they have ever heard of DLB (or any female fitness, bikini etc competitor) they will say no. You don't come across DLB as a non trainer. Women who frequent bodybuilding sites, weight loss/muscle forums or social media groups find her.

Arnold reached out to the masses. He did breakfast shows and befriended presidents. Until DLB is a household name she has no kudos for making women lose weight.

She is selling a drugged up physique as hard work and diet to ignorant women who train and want to improve. Selling a lie in other words.

I see quite a few females on the facebook wall, sharing her phrases, updates, selfies, etc.  She has a huge social media following.  For the 22 to 32 age group that likes to exercise, take selfies, throw a little attitude and wear a female version of Tap out, she's it.  Nobody else has filled that void.  it surprised me how many of them say "I LOOOOVE HER!"

She has her flaws, and the "natural claim" makes many people's blood boil... but in a day and age of social media, where these kids lack a hero, she is filling that void for many.  Music sucks these days, TV is crap, movies are boring...

She posted a pic 4 hours ago, on her page, which has 976,000 likes.
35,000 likes.
750 shares. 

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #3082 on: September 22, 2014, 05:53:31 PM »

Yup.  In other words, DLB is livin' the scheme.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3083 on: September 22, 2014, 06:00:47 PM »

instagram.com/bulllova

#FlagNorFail is a mindset. No surrender and no failure. #Flag represents surrender, much like one would wave a white flag to admit defeat. No surrender, no failure. #noflagnofailtattoo #ishallnot #ishallnottattoo #ishallnotflagnorfail #ishallnotflagnorfailtattoo #usmc #usmctattoo #navy #navytattoo #usn #usntattoo #anchor #anchortattoo #lettering #letteringtattoo #oceanside #oside

She has ruined her feet for life with those lame slogans...

imagine her in flip flops at Walmart  ...

WooOSSSHHHHHHHH  Jeremy spoke in .....

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #3084 on: September 22, 2014, 06:13:58 PM »
I see quite a few females on the facebook wall, sharing her phrases, updates, selfies, etc.  She has a huge social media following.  For the 22 to 32 age group that likes to exercise, take selfies, throw a little attitude and wear a female version of Tap out, she's it.  Nobody else has filled that void.  it surprised me how many of them say "I LOOOOVE HER!"

She has her flaws, and the "natural claim" makes many people's blood boil... but in a day and age of social media, where these kids lack a hero, she is filling that void for many.  Music sucks these days, TV is crap, movies are boring...

35,000 likes.
750 shares. 
[/quote?

You are 100% right but she is not appealing to couch potatoes. She is preying on women trying to lose weight already. And selling them complete lies.

Fat girls watch oprah, they don't follow dlb. They do weight watchers and get scammed by insanity or whatever fotm infomercial appears while they stroke their cat that is trying to escape and mock skinny girls in vogue online on fat friendly sites.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #3085 on: September 22, 2014, 06:33:03 PM »

35,000 likes.
750 shares. 

Those same women show up at the shows and expos too... She had tons of people dying to see her at the O this year.

As a matter of fact, my woman was taking photos of the figure women and had women asking her to email them the photos she was taking JUST OF HER.

Her following is absolutely ridiculous.

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
« Reply #3086 on: September 22, 2014, 06:37:26 PM »
danalinnbailey
11 minutes ago
What do I do the morning after the Olympia?.... Right back at it....dat cardioooo #thisisalifestyle #lovethatmorningsweat

NEED TO SEE PSYCHOLOGIST ASAP !! BOTH WITH EXTRA SECURITY IN THE ROOM !

Rob ???

!

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #3087 on: September 22, 2014, 08:45:13 PM »

Holy fuck that's the flatest ass I've ever seen

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3088 on: September 22, 2014, 08:51:39 PM »
Those same women show up at the shows and expos too... She had tons of people dying to see her at the O this year.

As a matter of fact, my woman was taking photos of the figure women and had women asking her to email them the photos she was taking JUST OF HER.

Her following is absolutely ridiculous.

True.  She makes people feel good about themselves.  She inspires them. 

Most of us on getbig are past 22, we're fairly sophisticated and past the over-the-top self-absorbed stuff like gym selfies in front of everyone, pants with big words on the booty, and we truly don't need to tell the world 24/7 that we love ourselves and we're so proud and we rock, etc.   

But there are SO MANY people that just love that.  DLB has tapped into that market.  She's exactly what the selfie generation loves.  And she *COULD* be acting the fool, flashing money or cheating in contests like Phil... she's not.  She's actually more dignified, harder working, and more down-to-earth than the reigning Mr O.  She's encouraging people to exercise.  She's not calling people FAT like Phil did on facebook, telling kids to go get more KFC cause they quesiton his products.  DLB and friends aren't negative, they're really not.  They talk about periods lol, and do some things we laugh at, but they aren't really negative at all.  Phil?  He's SUPER negative.  All the time. 

I can't believe i'm saying this lol... but she's a good role model.  hard working, and over-achieving... look at her frame and genetics, and what she has achieved.  Obnoxious, sure, but most young people this days are like that at times, with the over-the-top behavior.   

She's good for fitness and bodybuilding.  LOL @ myself for saying it.  I only watched her videos and heard her/rob speak for the first time this weekend, I've never paid attention.  But I give them props... they WORK and they're POSITIVE.   They act like goofs, they make silly faces, but really, they're helping grow fitness.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #3089 on: September 22, 2014, 09:01:28 PM »
I WANNA SNIFF THAT CELL PHONE

Corn.....

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #3090 on: September 22, 2014, 10:43:50 PM »
Yes.....the one chick is missing her ass.
Actually, look at the size of her arms and legs and her emaciated face - I'm guessing anorexia?

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #3091 on: September 22, 2014, 10:46:13 PM »
LOOK AT HER ELBOWS AND THIGHS!
Eating disorder, possibly hospitalized at some point.
guaranteed.

BodyConnoisseur

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • focused
« Reply #3092 on: September 22, 2014, 10:46:58 PM »
Actually, look at the size of her arms and legs and her emaciated face - I'm guessing anorexia?

Maybe she's recovering..who knows..god bless her. I like what DLBs doing.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #3093 on: September 22, 2014, 11:04:11 PM »
Maybe she's recovering..who knows..god bless her. I like what DLBs doing.
I was just responding to the "unsettling" statement. It's not that there are ten thousand pics of Dana with a fan, and it's not just that thefan has a flat butt. It's that the one girl has the bodyweight of a child.
And I didn't say anything about dlb - couldn't care less.

BodyConnoisseur

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • focused
« Reply #3094 on: September 22, 2014, 11:07:37 PM »
I was just responding to the "unsettling" statement. It's not that there are ten thousand pics of Dana with a fan, and it's not just that thefan has a flat butt. It's that the one girl has the bodyweight of a child.
And I didn't say anything about dlb - couldn't care less.
I didn't say you did. I'm just voicing my thoughts on the woman this topic is about.

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3095 on: September 22, 2014, 11:43:31 PM »
DayDay Knucks 2nd is 1st Fail

$7,000 Bucks

$7k?

that wont even cover 1 month of her steroids

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3096 on: September 23, 2014, 12:21:15 AM »
$7k?

all that fork for 7k hahaha, pathetic ''sport'', vanity is a bitch

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3097 on: September 23, 2014, 02:58:11 AM »
$7k?

Hi Bostin Lloyd ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3098 on: September 23, 2014, 04:26:24 AM »

DLB has a pretty tiny frame.  This girl looks to be 70 pounds?  But she's smiling, and DLB seems to be an idol of hers.  So if this girl gets up each day and forces down the food, and trains hard, and gets up to 82 pounds as a result, then DLB's doing a good thing.

I think we all need to SEPARATE the two issues. 

1) DLB does make society better by encouraging people to exercise
2) All the selfies, obnoxious posing, natural storytelling, over the top/in your face antics.

If you can overlook #2, then ya realize #1 is pretty decent.   I have plenty of fun laughing at their #2, but suddenly I see the #1 is getting asses in the gym.   The DLB selfie girl at my own gym... she's in there every morning taking selfies... but she was doing some pretty intense squats yesterday, instead of sitting at home or selling ass on the corner, so it's a good thing.

Simple Simon

« Reply #3099 on: September 23, 2014, 04:32:16 AM »

DLB has a pretty tiny frame.  This girl looks to be 70 pounds?  But she's smiling, and DLB seems to be an idol of hers.  So if this girl gets up each day and forces down the food, and trains hard, and gets up to 82 pounds as a result, then DLB's doing a good thing.

I think we all need to SEPARATE the two issues. 

1) DLB does make society better by encouraging people to exercise
2) All the selfies, obnoxious posing, natural storytelling, over the top/in your face antics.

If you can overlook #2, then ya realize #1 is pretty decent.   I have plenty of fun laughing at their #2, but suddenly I see the #1 is getting asses in the gym.   The DLB selfie girl at my own gym... she's in there every morning taking selfies... but she was doing some pretty intense squats yesterday, instead of sitting at home or selling ass on the corner, so it's a good thing.

I think shes ok as well.