Author Topic: Dana Linn Bailey's update pics & videos  (Read 1398623 times)

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Re: Dana Linn Bailey's update pics & videos
« Reply #3125 on: September 23, 2014, 09:51:50 AM »
Lies are lies, but OK, we can interpret them differently. AFAIK the only actual products she's selling, is her clothing line. Her seminars are a service. Again, about which things is she 'lying all the time'? Your statement makes no sense if you can't answer that question with details.
dropping plates. Ur prolly a cool dude but u must be dropping plates on your head. You just said it. Her product is her body. R u really that thick?  Her seminars r not about auto mechanics. They r about building a body like hers. Her body is the product she's selling. Wut else don't u understand?  Let me know if u still need more details.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3126 on: September 23, 2014, 12:15:35 PM »
dlb latest on porsche tour....
F

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #3127 on: September 23, 2014, 02:10:59 PM »
dlb latest on porsche tour....

Idiot husband taking a leak in the background......

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #3128 on: September 23, 2014, 02:18:25 PM »

True.  She makes people feel good about themselves.  She inspires them. 

Most of us on getbig are past 22, we're fairly sophisticated and past the over-the-top self-absorbed stuff like gym selfies in front of everyone, pants with big words on the booty, and we truly don't need to tell the world 24/7 that we love ourselves and we're so proud and we rock, etc.   

But there are SO MANY people that just love that.  DLB has tapped into that market.  She's exactly what the selfie generation loves.  And she *COULD* be acting the fool, flashing money or cheating in contests like Phil... she's not.  She's actually more dignified, harder working, and more down-to-earth than the reigning Mr O.  She's encouraging people to exercise.  She's not calling people FAT like Phil did on facebook, telling kids to go get more KFC cause they quesiton his products.  DLB and friends aren't negative, they're really not.  They talk about periods lol, and do some things we laugh at, but they aren't really negative at all.  Phil?  He's SUPER negative.  All the time. 

I can't believe i'm saying this lol... but she's a good role model.  hard working, and over-achieving... look at her frame and genetics, and what she has achieved.  Obnoxious, sure, but most young people this days are like that at times, with the over-the-top behavior.   

She's good for fitness and bodybuilding.  LOL @ myself for saying it.  I only watched her videos and heard her/rob speak for the first time this weekend, I've never paid attention.  But I give them props... they WORK and they're POSITIVE.   They act like goofs, they make silly faces, but really, they're helping grow fitness.

They are and they are really good ambassadors to be honest.

No, they are certainly not always truthful. No way is anyone at that level all natural. It's just not realistic, but they are good for the "sport" and are definitely positive.

I don't think she's anything special myself, but hey, I'm not her target audience.

Simple Simon

« Reply #3129 on: September 23, 2014, 02:21:18 PM »
if u read my post that's exactly my beef.

Debate. Should people make money off lying to other people?  Just because people do does that make it right?
If you had a shoe store and you knew a store across the street was selling the same shoes as you cheaper and someone came in and asked if the shoes were cheaper anywhere else what would you say to them?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3130 on: September 23, 2014, 02:29:07 PM »
dropping plates. Ur prolly a cool dude but u must be dropping plates on your head. You just said it. Her product is her body. R u really that thick?  Her seminars r not about auto mechanics. They r about building a body like hers. Her body is the product she's selling. Wut else don't u understand?  Let me know if u still need more details.

Calm down, we just see things a little different (body as product v.s. seminars as service), which is OK.
The thing is that she simply can't afford it to be open about her cycles. I assume that her public isn't that naive and understand that certain compounds are required to get that specific look. They collect/share that info in the gym, on forums and during a break in a seminar.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3131 on: September 23, 2014, 03:17:36 PM »
If you had a shoe store and you knew a store across the street was selling the same shoes as you cheaper and someone came in and asked if the shoes were cheaper anywhere else what would you say to them?
id say yes n I'll match their price. I'm not a liar. Never was never will be. Maybe it's hard for u to believe that but it's served me well all of my life. I think it's that very attitude that's wrong with this world. The sad thing is that prolly most people can't comprehend there r people out there that wouldnt lie in a situation like that.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3132 on: September 23, 2014, 03:33:47 PM »
Calm down, we just see things a little different (body as product v.s. seminars as service), which is OK.
The thing is that she simply can't afford it to be open about her cycles. I assume that her public isn't that naive and understand that certain compounds are required to get that specific look. They collect/share that info in the gym, on forums and during a break in a seminar.
im calm. I'm sorry. Just didnt know how u werent seeing that the main reason they sell there stuff is that SHE IS the product. Just as Lance Arnstrong was the product n his live strong slogan was his battle cry do is she the product with the flag nor fail is their battle cry that people buy in to. I would imagine her followers r of all types but there r many that believe that natural stuff. True story. A woman came up to me in the gym 2 weeks ago. She has lost over 50 pounds this last year n she is getting heavy into lifting. She was concerned that she was gonna get big muscles. I told her she wants muscles. All women want muscles. It gives u shape n makes u look sexy. adding some nice toned muscle n losing bodyfat is the key. Wen I told her that unless u have a hormone abnormality a woman cannot get muscles like a man. Im not sure she believed me n I'm afraid she'll be discouraged from lifting. Because as it's been stated over n over these Womsm that lift weights n look like they have man muscles r natural. So either I'm a fool after being in the iron game for almost 40 years m I dont know wut I'm talking about, either all the women have natural hormone imbalances or someone is lying.

Oh yeah. Meltdown haha. No just home bedridden w that fn horrible stomach flu last two days going stir crazy!

It's all good tho. Like I said. If she stops w the natural stuff Id prolly like her.

Naw...on second thot I take that back. Just thinking about her posing in that airport by the carousel. Naw. I don't like her either way. Not that she or anyone cares nor should they care if I like her or not.

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3133 on: September 23, 2014, 03:38:42 PM »

True.  She makes people feel good about themselves.  She inspires them. 

Most of us on getbig are past 22, we're fairly sophisticated and past the over-the-top self-absorbed stuff like gym selfies in front of everyone, pants with big words on the booty, and we truly don't need to tell the world 24/7 that we love ourselves and we're so proud and we rock, etc.   

But there are SO MANY people that just love that.  DLB has tapped into that market.  She's exactly what the selfie generation loves.  And she *COULD* be acting the fool, flashing money or cheating in contests like Phil... she's not.  She's actually more dignified, harder working, and more down-to-earth than the reigning Mr O.  She's encouraging people to exercise.  She's not calling people FAT like Phil did on facebook, telling kids to go get more KFC cause they quesiton his products.  DLB and friends aren't negative, they're really not.  They talk about periods lol, and do some things we laugh at, but they aren't really negative at all.  Phil?  He's SUPER negative.  All the time. 

I can't believe i'm saying this lol... but she's a good role model.  hard working, and over-achieving... look at her frame and genetics, and what she has achieved.  Obnoxious, sure, but most young people this days are like that at times, with the over-the-top behavior.   

She's good for fitness and bodybuilding.  LOL @ myself for saying it.  I only watched her videos and heard her/rob speak for the first time this weekend, I've never paid attention.  But I give them props... they WORK and they're POSITIVE.   They act like goofs, they make silly faces, but really, they're helping grow fitness.
Agreed, good points once again...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3134 on: September 23, 2014, 05:11:31 PM »

I don't know, can't tell what he's doing.  It could be anything.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #3135 on: September 23, 2014, 06:21:45 PM »

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3136 on: September 23, 2014, 07:20:31 PM »
:o dlb and kai  to all their haters on here..... second place is no disgrace.......

#neednewsupplier, #varwasbunk, #imhappywith2ndplace

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3137 on: September 23, 2014, 07:50:55 PM »

haha, backgrounds are never safe on Getbig!!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #3138 on: September 23, 2014, 08:52:13 PM »
It's hilarious!  :D

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3139 on: September 23, 2014, 09:24:23 PM »
Nothing gets by the sharks here.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #3140 on: September 23, 2014, 10:04:57 PM »

Dude in the red Porche is checking out his cock too.  :D

Thteven

• Getbig II
« Reply #3141 on: September 23, 2014, 10:49:25 PM »

I'm guessing her cuckold/hubby rob was taking the picture.

Dana has very lecherous/devilish eyes here. It's almost like she is saying with her eyes: "You want to watch me fuck this big guy don't you Rob? You want this big guy to get me pregnant don't you? You want his cream pie don't you Robbie boy? You can film me getting plowed while you jerk your pacifier sized dick off like you normally do Rob."

Anyway, very peculiar picture.

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #3142 on: September 24, 2014, 02:13:11 AM »
she needs a boob job to stay relevant .
sept 10th APF

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #3143 on: September 24, 2014, 02:20:05 AM »
Wouldn't it be great to have extremely sweaty sex with her. I'm talking post workout in a hot room.

And yeah she needs fake tits soon.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #3144 on: September 24, 2014, 02:56:20 AM »

Lol

BigNJ

• Getbig II
« Reply #3145 on: September 24, 2014, 03:42:39 AM »
Wouldn't it be great to have extremely sweaty sex with her. I'm talking post workout in a hot room.

And yeah she needs fake tits soon.

No it wouldn't.

agenda21nwo

« Reply #3146 on: September 24, 2014, 03:51:46 AM »
WOW she really must be on a boatload of drugs  :o

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #3147 on: September 24, 2014, 03:53:59 AM »
WOW she really must be on a boatload of drugs  :o