Author Topic: Dana Linn Bailey's update pics & videos  (Read 1398618 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Dana Linn Bailey's update pics & videos
« Reply #3200 on: September 25, 2014, 01:40:01 PM »

What a bunch of fucking Losers

http://instagram.com/p/tXwdQOk0vf/?modal=true

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #3201 on: September 25, 2014, 02:04:26 PM »
What a bunch of fucking Losers

http://instagram.com/p/tXwdQOk0vf/?modal=true

Most annoying voices in the world

1. DLB

2. Fran Drescher

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3202 on: September 25, 2014, 03:07:12 PM »
 ;D update
F

BigNJ

• Getbig II
« Reply #3203 on: September 25, 2014, 03:08:49 PM »

BigNJ

• Getbig II
« Reply #3204 on: September 25, 2014, 03:11:22 PM »
wow! Unless it's a guy then disgusting!

She's not bad, good body, good face.. What's so disgusting about her? please do tell.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #3205 on: September 25, 2014, 03:31:37 PM »
DLB makes those dopey duck faces because she is insecure about her normal smile. For less than 10K she could fix that and look perfect. And it would be a business write off because she trades on her looks. She does everything else to resculpt her body - this would be minor.

She is a cute girl. Her physique is impressive, but like everyone she has her flaws. She was beaten fair and square in the Olympia, no question.

Her and her husband's strength is how they market her - as a kind of "people's champion" and it is working. Does she take drugs to attain her physique? I don't know and don't care. This is bodybuilding/physique, whatever. I assume everybody is on.

I like to check out the daily dose of DLB because she is actually fun to follow. I have no idea why, haha.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3206 on: September 25, 2014, 04:24:22 PM »
All made up.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #3207 on: September 25, 2014, 04:31:21 PM »
DLB makes those dopey duck faces because she is insecure about her normal smile. For less than 10K she could fix that and look perfect. And it would be a business write off because she trades on her looks. She does everything else to resculpt her body - this would be minor.

She is a cute girl. Her physique is impressive, but like everyone she has her flaws. She was beaten fair and square in the Olympia, no question.

Her and her husband's strength is how they market her - as a kind of "people's champion" and it is working. Does she take drugs to attain her physique? I don't know and don't care. This is bodybuilding/physique, whatever. I assume everybody is on.

I like to check out the daily dose of DLB because she is actually fun to follow. I have no idea why, haha.

She's not the prettiest or maybe not the best at anything but she does a great job marketing herself and appealing to people. I can see women at the gym influenced by her style. Good for her.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3208 on: September 25, 2014, 04:48:58 PM »
She's not bad, good body, good face.. What's so disgusting about her? please do tell.

thot maybe it was a trap

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #3209 on: September 25, 2014, 05:23:55 PM »
FLAGnorFail

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #3210 on: September 25, 2014, 05:27:48 PM »
LIVIN'laVidaLOCA LIVINGtheDREAM

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #3212 on: September 25, 2014, 08:39:14 PM »
;D update

Fran Drescher was hot back in the day.....was a beauty pageant contestant when she was young.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #3214 on: September 25, 2014, 08:57:05 PM »
Fran Drescher was hot back in the day.....was a beauty pageant contestant when she was young.
She is very attractive in that pic.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #3215 on: September 25, 2014, 08:57:58 PM »
Said  Clone has no Duck LIps, Long hair,  Great legs, Round ASS, and good sized  tits

not even on DLB level  
I can only assume he was being facetious with the word clone, unless he's fucking blind.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #3216 on: September 25, 2014, 09:25:20 PM »
I can only assume he was being facetious with the word clone, unless he's fucking blind.

No...You need not look deeper but in fact less so.  Let's call it "shallower", okay?  Perhaps he was referring to the way this self-centered dimwit poses when taking here stupid "selfie".   Both Duck Lips Bailey and this trollop  are shallow minded, egocentric, low IQ, pinup princesses in heat.

People are fast becoming what I would call social media lampreys.  They will latch onto the most shallow, self serving, dimwitted buttwipe of a human bean they can find and proceed to imitate, regurgitate and masturbate their own piss poor self image in fruitless effort to be as hip as their hero or heroine.

Society as a whole is morally and intellectually bankrupt. Duck Lips puts a (albeit a fugly one) face to this societal malaise.  Her and her single cell amoeba of a husband a couple of Baby Ruths riding the funnel of fun down the toilet bowl of their imitation of life.

And the dregs of society eat it up like a Towel Turkey gobblin' knobbing of Kai Green beneath the white towel of moral surrender. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3217 on: September 25, 2014, 09:38:33 PM »
No...You need not look deeper but in fact less so.  Let's call it "shallower", okay?  Perhaps he was referring to the way this self-centered dimwit poses when taking here stupid "selfie".   Both Duck Lips Bailey and this trollop  are shallow minded, egocentric, low IQ, pinup princesses in heat.

People are fast becoming what I would call social media lampreys.  They will latch onto the most shallow, self serving, dimwitted buttwipe of a human bean they can find and proceed to imitate, regurgitate and masturbate their own piss poor self image in fruitless effort to be as hip as their hero or heroine.

Society as a whole is morally and intellectually bankrupt. Duck Lips puts a (albeit a fugly one) face to this societal malaise.  Her and her single cell amoeba of a husband a couple of Baby Ruths riding the funnel of fun down the toilet bowl of their imitation of life.

And the dregs of society eat it up like a Towel Turkey gobblin' knobbing of Kai Green beneath the white towel of moral surrender. 

LOL!

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #3218 on: September 25, 2014, 09:43:05 PM »
another dlb clone

Better thighs than DLB....

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #3219 on: September 25, 2014, 10:50:58 PM »
Here, try peeling off your face.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3220 on: September 26, 2014, 02:00:15 AM »
another dlb clone
more like the opposite if you ask me..lol

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3221 on: September 26, 2014, 07:08:43 AM »
update zak's gym amadillo tx and the cult continues to grow
F

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #3222 on: September 26, 2014, 07:12:17 AM »
Fans  ::)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3223 on: September 26, 2014, 07:13:48 AM »
Lol!  Look at wut the groupies pay for this stuff!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Flag-nor-Fail-Hoodie-/291247173369

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FLAG-NOR-FAIL-Purple-Stretch-Pants-NEW-/251651429920?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a97981620

Funk u got your bid in?
nope more of a seller these days another  pair of lou ferrignos went for 80 bucks, i 'm thinking of breaking up some ferrigno dumbells there going so good.
F

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3224 on: September 26, 2014, 07:37:12 AM »
nope more of a seller these days another  pair of lou ferrignos went for 80 bucks, i 'm thinking of breaking up some ferrigno dumbells there going so good.
post a pic of the dumbells please. Those sound interesting. How bout in your other thread to keep it on topic.