Author Topic: Dana Linn Bailey's update pics & videos  (Read 1398600 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Dana Linn Bailey's update pics & videos
« Reply #6150 on: May 23, 2015, 08:24:13 AM »
When she has kidney problems or worse, how "happy" will she be with her life?  It could happen and if...no, make that when it does like so many before her she is a drug addict that has set the bar so low in her personal and public game of moral limbo that even when it hits the floor they (her and her husband) will just dig under it sighting a "family history of congenital problems" to mask the truth of their lies.

Hopefully she will see the folly of her ways but her vision is blurred by the wig that sweeps across her forehead. 

Or is that her ego?

I believe you're exaggerating things regarding potential kidney problems and her use of peds. She's by no means a female version of Andreas Muntzer who died from diuretics. Yes, she lied about her drug use, but that's the only option for someone who's still competing (blame politics, not her).
The Bailey's are clearly not your cup of tea, and your seem pretty much against the use of peds, but why would you care so much by commenting?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #6151 on: May 23, 2015, 09:12:33 AM »
Tom Brady's hairline thru the years

2004 with a hair system/wig on his head

2006---Just had grafts put in to decrease the windows peak

What he'd really look like today without grafts and assorted wigs/hair systems that he's used over the years

Tom Brady 2015---grafts taken hold but still uses hair wigs/systems

Tom Brady's car reportedly was seen many times outside the Leonard Hair Transplant Association in Cranston, R.I. He's worn many wigs over the years like DLB...Most people have no clue that Brady's worn wigs/systems over the years. Here's an obvious one he went with that he didn't use much.lol

Tom Brady wearing obvious hair wig

Another wig. Tom Brady doing the hippy long hair thing

Reports are that Tom Brady is so obsessed with his hair, that he's actually jealous of backup quarterbacks Jimmy Garoppolo's hair. In the locker room, Brady has touched Garoppolo's hair numerous times saying shit like-Damn you got some thick hair-lol

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #6152 on: May 23, 2015, 09:35:20 AM »
Excellent findings. Guy is even trying to cheat genetics. I see a correlation here between him and dlb in terms of lying/cheating and hair pieces of peace

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #6153 on: May 23, 2015, 11:30:11 AM »
I believe you're exaggerating things regarding potential kidney problems and her use of peds. She's by no means a female version of Andreas Muntzer who died from diuretics. Yes, she lied about her drug use, but that's the only option for someone who's still competing (blame politics, not her).
The Bailey's are clearly not your cup of tea, and your seem pretty much against the use of peds, but why would you care so much by commenting?

Would you prefer the mindless mumbling of a lascivious sycophant the likes of Herne or Hipo?  More often than not I think my commentary is at once insightful and humorously well written.   Well, maybe not more often than not, but still better than some and no worse than many.  Or maybe...Nah.  I am simply here to state what I hold true (whenever possible with a touch of style and humor!) especially as regards drug festered liars like the subject of this thread.

As for exaggerating potential kidney problems (or worse) I would say that they are real, very real.  Recall if you will that other sHe-beast a while back that was purportedly making a plea for support/prayers as she was diagnosed with some sort of medical condition that she swore she would overcome and  "kick it's ass"?   

Betcha she never considered that possibility when chowing down on male hormones and the like.  DLB is no different than that sad creature except her body hasn't revolted on her.  Yet.

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #6154 on: May 23, 2015, 12:07:47 PM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #6155 on: May 23, 2015, 12:10:03 PM »
Would you prefer the mindless mumbling of a lascivious sycophant the likes of Herne or Hipo?  More often than not I think my commentary is at once insightful and humorously well written.   Well, maybe not more often than not, but still better than some and no worse than many.  Or maybe...Nah.  I am simply here to state what I hold true (whenever possible with a touch of style and humor!) especially as regards drug festered liars like the subject of this thread.

As for exaggerating potential kidney problems (or worse) I would say that they are real, very real.  Recall if you will that other sHe-beast a while back that was purportedly making a plea for support/prayers as she was diagnosed with some sort of medical condition that she swore she would overcome and  "kick it's ass"?   

Betcha she never considered that possibility when chowing down on male hormones and the like.  DLB is no different than that sad creature except her body hasn't revolted on her.  Yet.

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #6156 on: May 23, 2015, 12:12:01 PM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #6157 on: May 23, 2015, 12:14:46 PM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #6158 on: May 23, 2015, 12:17:22 PM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #6159 on: May 23, 2015, 12:21:06 PM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #6160 on: May 23, 2015, 12:23:02 PM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #6161 on: May 23, 2015, 12:51:59 PM »

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #6162 on: May 23, 2015, 01:22:23 PM »

It's sad but people are actually paying to watch these fruitcakes lift.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6163 on: May 23, 2015, 01:30:08 PM »
Hoverhanding fucking beta!!   >:(

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #6164 on: May 23, 2015, 01:48:20 PM »

herne

• Getbig V