Author Topic: New Kai Muscle video  (Read 3569 times)

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
New Kai Muscle video
« on: December 23, 2013, 11:45:22 PM »

Here is Kai Benching a mere 4 months ago. 

I must say I am very impressed.  Such an incredible gain in strength in a short period of time.  He is even able to yell, talk and let it rest on his chest for a considerable period of time considering the amount of weight.  Plus not having a shirt makes things even more difficult due to being more slippery.  Plus not even an ounce of chalk on the bar with a suicide grip.  Must say one of the most impressive things I have seen in a while :).   ;)

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
Re: New Kai Muscle video
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2013, 11:48:01 PM »
Why is the end plate a different color and texture...  ;D

Sick biceps.... liquid, do you suspect synthol? If not very impressive.
®

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2013, 11:52:48 PM »
Why is the end plate a different color and texture...  ;D

Sick biceps.... liquid, do you suspect synthol? If not very impressive.

No idea if he uses synthol.  Never understood why anyone would want to inject fake muscle though but that is a whole other topic.  I saw the 275 curl video and was a bit suspicious.  However this video seemed a bit off and I knew I had seen him bench before and went looking and found that 4 month old video.  Bottom line 1. Either he has made some very amazing strength gains in the last 4 months.  2. He is using fake plates.    If it is #1, I am very impressed.  If it is #2, then he is being a major tool. 

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2013, 11:57:03 PM »
No idea if he uses synthol.  Never understood why anyone would want to inject fake muscle though but that is a whole other topic.  I saw the 275 curl video and was a bit suspicious.  However this video seemed a bit off and I knew I had seen him bench before and went looking and found that 4 month old video.  Bottom line 1. Either he has made some very amazing strength gains in the last 4 months.  2. He is using fake plates.    If it is #1, I am very impressed.  If it is #2, then he is being a major tool. 

The way the bar lands when he racks back looks legit... it's definitely not a 315 + fake plate bounce... Shit I've seen you high repping with 405 so it is in possible  8)
®

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2013, 11:59:46 PM »
The way the bar lands when he racks back looks legit... it's definitely not a 315 + fake plate bounce... Shit I've seen you high repping with 405 so it is in possible  8)

Very possible I agree, but the video of 4 months ago is what made me the most suspect.  The bar on the 545 doesn't have the bounce in it I am used to seeing, however The bars at La Fitness as you know suck and he could possibly be using a higher quality bar. 

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2013, 12:03:40 AM »
Buckwheat looks great. What does he have planned next? Perhaps super setting picking cotton while eating watermelon?
a

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2013, 12:05:54 AM »
Buckwheat looks great. What does he have planned next? Perhaps super setting picking cotton while eating watermelon?

Reported.  >:(

;D

Just sent you a christmas card via PM Tommy boy. Merry Christmas!
®

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2013, 12:39:20 AM »

Here is Kai Benching a mere 4 months ago. 

I must say I am very impressed.  Such an incredible gain in strength in a short period of time.  He is even able to yell, talk and let it rest on his chest for a considerable period of time considering the amount of weight.  Plus not having a shirt makes things even more difficult due to being more slippery.  Plus not even an ounce of chalk on the bar with a suicide grip.  Must say one of the most impressive things I have seen in a while :).   ;)

He is not on steroids.and even if he was, NONE of you would even come close to his size..that right there is pure dedication with no days off.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2013, 12:42:44 AM »

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2013, 12:52:23 AM »

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2013, 05:20:41 AM »
His lifts are even more impressive when we all know for a fact that he is  t o t a l l y  naturalo  ::).

the trainer

« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2013, 05:23:20 AM »

What african language does this hebrew speak.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2013, 07:24:36 AM »
The Negroids version of a Ghetto Ultimate Warrior complete with nonsense bellowing and mystical dialogue. 

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2013, 07:43:37 AM »

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2013, 07:54:53 AM »
^ I always liked Jiminy Glick

Wiggs

• Getbig V