Author Topic: Who is this "Noel Fuller" character on MD?  (Read 69975 times)

Otis B Driftwood

• Getbig II
  • Verbal Skullcrusher
Re: Who is this "Noel Fuller" character on MD?
« Reply #200 on: May 19, 2011, 01:00:26 PM »
So if one were 245 @ 5.5% you would be ok with the claim that Noel Fuller is a bird brain who breeds she-beast creatures from the black lagoon opposed to someone whos 160 lbs?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #201 on: May 19, 2011, 01:00:32 PM »
It all come down to credibility and not hiding anything. I don't see Noel hiding behind a gimmick, I see his clients and see the results.

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #202 on: May 19, 2011, 01:03:43 PM »
Wheres GH15 when we have a real pro in the room?

Billy Guns

« Reply #203 on: May 19, 2011, 01:04:03 PM »
It all come down to credibility and not hiding anything. I don't see Noel hiding behind a gimmick, I see his clients and see the results.

Exactly!!!

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: May 19, 2011, 01:05:33 PM »
so Noel is an overweight drug dealer and Rip is a woman who enjoys the company of men?

Billy Guns

« Reply #205 on: May 19, 2011, 01:06:56 PM »
Billy, first off you look like the biggest toolbox out there. You are not enjoying your life. You wish you were still part of "an industry that takes all you got and gives ZERO BACK!!!!"  Before when Dave Palumbo made you his personal cock ottoman, those were the best times of your life. You were embraced by a group of other disfunctional, disfigured, derelicts. Before this you were a nobody...an ugly pumpkin headed introvert who had no place in life. When Palumbo stopped dragging you around, making you his personal side show circus act where everyone just laughed at you...life returned to its normal sadness..now you are posting on getbig trying to vindicate yourself to us by saying what a great life you live..cmon pal...give it up.

For all of you that are not IN THE KNOW......I walked away from that entire 2 faced back stabbing house.....NOBODY stopped DRAGGING me anywhere. I was asked numerous times why don't you come around anymore.....thats the FACTS  

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #206 on: May 19, 2011, 01:07:15 PM »
You enjoy the company of men, why shouldt she?

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: May 19, 2011, 01:27:03 PM »

I see them too and they tell me to stay the fucck away.

gh15 approved.

Otis B Driftwood

• Getbig II
  • Verbal Skullcrusher
« Reply #208 on: May 19, 2011, 01:37:11 PM »
For all of you that are not IN THE KNOW......I walked away from that entire 2 faced back stabbing house.....NOBODY stopped DRAGGING me anywhere. I was asked numerous times why don't you come around anymore.....thats the FACTS  

Billy you slack-jaw'd mongoloid..you brought nothing to the table other then amusement. In a way its a bit sad because you got used and then kicked to the curb. How long could your "act" last for. Notice how that whole "era" just got dispersed. Romano gone, D.A gone, Yourself gone. The thing is, everyone in this band of freaks had such a good time because they had a "brotherhood" type bond within the group which they never had before...but from an entertainment standpoint it got stale and things collapsed...nobody cared anymore about DA, you, or the wack pack. If you think anyone here believes that you, D.A or anyone else for that matter was being begged to come back then your a bigger tool then I though.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #209 on: May 19, 2011, 01:39:21 PM »

Yes and Noel is pretty limited in what he can or can not talk about.

You give up a certain degree of freedom when not posting behind a gimmick.

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #210 on: May 19, 2011, 01:42:34 PM »
its stupid even for a gimmick to post steroid info on here.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #211 on: May 19, 2011, 01:45:25 PM »
Noel has been my contest prep coach leading up to my win at Nationals in 2009 and ever since.  We are getting ready for my IFBB Pro Debut now in 10 weeks.

He's great!  Highly recommended.  And yes, he knows his shit.  Everyone thinks they are an expert, and I'm sure everyone can figure out how to get lean, but when you get deep into your prep and start getting mental and second-guessing yourself, it helps to have an objective set of eyes, someone who isn't going to bullshit you, and some expertise to lead you the rest of the way.   8)

Here are a few pics of me from my most recent adventures over the last couple of weeks.

and what experttise does noel have exactly???  ;D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #212 on: May 19, 2011, 01:46:21 PM »
its stupid even for a gimmick to post steroid info on here.

Then don't say anything. Don't say they don't matter with conditioning, that it's all diet. I clearly remember you saying you absolutely need a diuretic for that final polish.

And I think you REALLY love the trenbolone. Even on the females.  ;)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #213 on: May 19, 2011, 01:49:06 PM »
Then don't say anything. Don't say they don't matter with conditioning, that it's all diet. I clearly remember you saying you absolutely need a diuretic for that final polish.
which is crap anyways.

noel= garbage

plain and simple

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #214 on: May 19, 2011, 01:54:31 PM »
::)

Sorry JJ but this pic cracks me up ;D

...rip I like the bangs,looks good on you :)

Billy Guns

« Reply #215 on: May 19, 2011, 01:56:08 PM »
Billy you slack-jaw'd mongoloid..you brought nothing to the table other then amusement. In a way its a bit sad because you got used and then kicked to the curb. How long could your "act" last for. Notice how that whole "era" just got dispersed. Romano gone, D.A gone, Yourself gone. The thing is, everyone in this band of freaks had such a good time because they had a "brotherhood" type bond within the group which they never had before...but from an entertainment standpoint it got stale and things collapsed...nobody cared anymore about DA, you, or the wack pack. If you think anyone here believes that you, D.A or anyone else for that matter was being begged to come back then your a bigger tool then I though.

Billy you slack-jaw'd mongoloid..you brought nothing to the table other then amusement.
Well Jackoff of zero knowledge....I worked side by side with Bill Comstock to create the very first online coverage of all shows.....it came from Bill's photos and my computer knowledge and Blechmans $$$ that paid a company in california to create the database.

As far as who is still here or gone again Jackoff you have ZERO understanding and knowledge.....I could list 100's of others who saw that Palumbo will use you for what he can and then when he dosen't need you at that moment you will never hear from him again until he needs whatever you were able to provide.....talk about a sad way to go through life.....

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #216 on: May 19, 2011, 01:59:57 PM »
What a dumbass question Tbombz.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #217 on: May 19, 2011, 02:01:25 PM »
What a dumbass question Tbombz.
he isnt ripped, he isnt jacked, and all the poeple he "works with" were already ripped and jacked before they started "working with him".

noel doesnt know shit. he can post pictures all day long and it doesnt change a damn thing.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: May 19, 2011, 02:07:35 PM »

Noel never claimed to be anything he's not.  He's just really good at what he does. 

This was my conditioning when I won my pro card in 2009.  NO I do not always stay this lean, and YES I look less feminine when I am this lean and dry.  But I won Nationals FFS.

This is a serious question.  Do you have that penoris thing now?  I'm curious if all woman bb's get it.  Does it ever go away or you have to have some sort of surgery?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: May 19, 2011, 02:10:12 PM »
This pic kind of looks like there may be one of those weird plant looking things?  I'm not making fun, just curious more than anything.  Why does it happen?

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #220 on: May 19, 2011, 02:10:52 PM »
he isnt ripped, he isnt jacked, and all the poeple he "works with" were already ripped and jacked before they started "working with him".

noel doesnt know shit. he can post pictures all day long and it doesnt change a damn thing.

I do not know how much experience you have being around bodybuilders come show time, but they are usually a wreck. It's impossible to diet perfectly and train and tan let alone worry about whether some fat is coming off a trouble spot or not. If things go south, and you are mentally exhausted what are you going to do? I have known plenty of prep guys over the years. Noel does what all the others do- fulfill a need for people to always get a second opinion and some assurance that things will work.

Most of the time when a guy or girl wants to do a bodybuilding or figure show they have almost no one they can talk to about it. Friends/family are no help.

So when you need diet advice or second opinions, in particular if you are not sure of yourself, a trainer can be invaluable. ESPECIALLY as the show gets closer.

Any drug knowledge he has is probably incidental to his job. Doubt he knows anything groundbreaking, but he's an industry insider so he knows EXACTLY what matters most- what the people winning shows are doing. Thats really about it.

What do you think his clients ask him? The half lives of Phenyl-propionate vs Decanoate with regard to anabolic activity? Fuck no! They just care about what will get them to winning a show, and he can deliver the info and along with having a good amount of experience writing diets the guy definitely has worth to a smallish group of people.

Also (and I have said this many, many times) WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE MEANS NOTHING WITH REGARD TO WHAT YOU KNOW!!!! If it did pros would be teaching their coaches and not the other way around!

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #221 on: May 19, 2011, 02:21:01 PM »
I almost always use a diuretic when prepping people but thats water and has nothing to do with steroids. Steroids hold the muscle while dieting. no where near as importand come contest time as they are in the offseason.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: May 19, 2011, 02:44:39 PM »
I almost always use a diuretic when prepping people but thats water and has nothing to do with steroids. Steroids hold the muscle while dieting. no where near as importand come contest time as they are in the offseason.

When are you going to start lifting weights yourself?

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #223 on: May 19, 2011, 02:51:19 PM »
it looks scary

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #224 on: May 19, 2011, 02:56:57 PM »
Tbomz...give me some notable people you've trained.