Author Topic: Who is this "Noel Fuller" character on MD?  (Read 69978 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Who is this "Noel Fuller" character on MD?
« Reply #275 on: May 19, 2011, 05:46:30 PM »
I still like nolvadex for getting rid of steroid induced water retention close to a show, I think its better than arimidex but if I have both I use them to be extra sure
how bout you just get them shredded and drop the water a day out. or wait, if you did that your clients would realise your a waste of money. nevermind.

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #276 on: May 19, 2011, 05:47:18 PM »
A day out? Ya you have a clue

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #277 on: May 19, 2011, 05:48:49 PM »
No one believes me, but I successfully used it to get rid of fat on my legs. I have a lot of estrogenic fat, had it all my life.

I got the idea from dan duchaine and a guy I know who also preps girls. Says he has his girls run 20mgs a day 4 weeks out if their legs aren't leaning out properly.

Why hello, Mr. "Christian"!!!!   ;) ;D Duchaine is long dead. Did you know that piece of shit had one admirable quality and that was he  was a recumbent bicycling enthusiast.   Perhaps there is a God after all.   ;D If so, old Dan is surely in hell.  Drugs are for pussies.  Fuck That Noise.

Good night pussy. ;D

And you deserve this small taste of derision and all because you shame your "faith".  You are the noise, so go fuck yourself.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #278 on: May 19, 2011, 05:50:32 PM »
I'm a little surprised that neck of yours can hold a melon as big as yours, Noel. I don't know you personally, so I can't comment on your " work ". I will, however, say this ...

Gh15 IS GOD around here. He has shown time and time again that he KNOWS what he's talkin' about. And, why yes, he does discuss other things outside of drug usage. Read his posts, Noel ... you might learn a thing or two. I wish you all the best though ... but be careful though ... life WILL make you humble. Especially when you go around braggin'. And that is EXACTLY what your doin'. Lookin' for some kind of validation. Pathetic, in my opinion. You remind me of my ex-gf.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #279 on: May 19, 2011, 05:50:54 PM »
I thought you were already going to bed old timer? Or is following me around the forum too exciting to pass up?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #280 on: May 19, 2011, 05:51:18 PM »
A day out? Ya you have a clue
wait arent you supposed to drop all estrogenic roids at leats two weeks out, water and sodium load for three months, carb deplete for a few days, then drop all water and sodium 3 days out, take a bunch of diuretics, load up on carbs the last 2 days, and then use some plasma expanders and insulin the day of the show. make sure to time everything out to the nano second or you might miss your peak !!!

;D

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #281 on: May 19, 2011, 05:53:36 PM »
Tbombs prep is fairly sophisticated now. If I had to guess, most of Noel's work comes into play the last 3-4 weeks before a show. You have the right idea, but it's a bit more complicated...Let me put it this way, drying out- COMPLETELY drying out, takes weeks not days...

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #282 on: May 19, 2011, 05:54:33 PM »
Noel, as a professional, you should be made aware that "training" is not spelled "trainning".

http://www.noelfuller.com/index.html#services

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #283 on: May 19, 2011, 05:55:10 PM »
I thought you were already going to bed old timer? Or is following me around the forum too exciting to pass up?

"Christian".  You asked for it.  FTN.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #284 on: May 19, 2011, 05:56:12 PM »
Tbombs prep is fairly sophisticated now. If I had to guess, most of Noel's work comes into play the last 3-4 weeks before a show. You have the right idea, but it's a bit more complicated...Let me put it this way, drying out- COMPLETELY drying out, takes weeks not days...
nah thats all internet hype and complete bullshit. the best, dryest guys get shredded. simple. no fancy work. get shredded, drop you water one day out.  anything else is bro science and more likely to fuck you up, make you flat, make you spill over, than anything else.

Otis B Driftwood

• Getbig II
  • Verbal Skullcrusher
« Reply #285 on: May 19, 2011, 05:57:08 PM »
whos the slob in the middle?

That sack of shit in the middle looks like an uglier, fatter Tom Arnold.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #286 on: May 19, 2011, 05:58:46 PM »
nah thats all internet hype and complete bullshit. the best, dryest guys get shredded. simple. no fancy work. get shredded, drop you water one day out.  anything else is bro science and more likely to fuck you up, make you flat, make you spill over, than anything else.

Depends if you want to take diuretics or not...Dorian used to get the dryest of anyone WITHOUT them, and I pretty sure he started the process a week or two out. He was show ready 2-3 days out, and held his condition to fine tune if he needed to. Otherwise you are praying you nail it on the day, and if you don't, months of work wasted! Too chancey IMO.

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #287 on: May 19, 2011, 06:00:09 PM »
You can dial it in easy if you know what your doing, if you use too many diuretics its an easy fix if you have a couple hours

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #288 on: May 19, 2011, 06:01:44 PM »
You can dial it in easy if you know what your doing, if you use too many diuretics its an easy fix if you have a couple hours
congratulations, you have been trolled!!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #289 on: May 19, 2011, 06:01:51 PM »
Depends if you want to take diuretics or not...Dorian used to get the dryest of anyone WITHOUT them, and I pretty sure he started the process a week or two out. He was show ready 2-3 days out, and held his condition to fine tune if he needed to. Otherwise you are praying you nail it on the day, and if you don't, months of work wasted! Too chancey IMO.
nope. if your shredded your shredded. nothing you do in one days time is going to change that, outside of drinking a gallon of sodium packed sugar water or something retarded like that.  get shredded, stay shredded. dorian did use diuretics but they didnt change anything. look at the pictures of these guys a few weeks out. most pros look the most conditioned a week away from show time. they all buy into the guru hype and fuck themselves up, eating tons of carbs without any sodium and stupid shit like that thats bound to fuck them up

newmom

« Reply #290 on: May 19, 2011, 06:04:13 PM »
nope. if your shredded your shredded. nothing you do in one days time is going to change that, outside of drinking a gallon of sodium packed sugar water or something retarded like that.  get shredded, stay shredded. dorian did use diuretics but they didnt change anything. look at the pictures of these guys a few weeks out. most pros look the most conditioned a week away from show time. they all buy into the guru hype and fuck themselves up, eating tons of carbs without any sodium and stupid shit like that thats bound to fuck them up

you forgot some take insulin and do to much and really fucks them up

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #291 on: May 19, 2011, 06:08:19 PM »
Noel, as a professional, you should be made aware that "training" is not spelled "trainning".

http://www.noelfuller.com/index.html#services
Well educated
U

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #292 on: May 19, 2011, 06:10:31 PM »
anyone can be this "Noel Fuller" clown

all you gotta do is

1. buy legit AAS/GH via USPS

2. charge your clients 3x the price

3. lie on the internet and deny that it's not all drugs (even tho clearly it is)

that's pretty much it

all "guru" are a joke trying to make a quick buck from gullible fools

Noel you are useless and a LIAR!

spot on.

I think i'll become a guru myself.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #293 on: May 19, 2011, 06:13:31 PM »

It's interesting you say this. My buddy just did the sac last year, and this is what he did. Like you said, just got ultra ripped and didn't dehydrate or carb up- nothing.

He did great and looked fantastic, but the thing is- who knows what might have changed had he carbed up or taken some diuretics? Not sure, and that is why bodybuilding involves a lot of experimentation.

The guys who do the best usually have the most practice IMO.

It's a tough, tough sport I will say that much...

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #294 on: May 19, 2011, 06:17:04 PM »
Wow, this thread got boring quick.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: May 19, 2011, 06:21:22 PM »
hes a nobody who thinks hes a somebody
w

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #296 on: May 19, 2011, 06:26:07 PM »
hes a nobody who thinks hes a somebody

He's a f@g who thinks he's a trainer.  ;D ;D

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #297 on: May 19, 2011, 06:32:02 PM »
see THIS IS WHY YOU SHOUDL NEVER HIRE HIM,,NEVER EVER ,,BECAUSE AGAIN EVEN THIS FELLA IS BASING EVERYTHIGN ON INTERNET BALONIE BOARDING MATERIAL ,,,

TRENBOLONA AND NANDROLONA ARE THE BEST COMBO TOGETHER,,I FUCKIN WON MY PRO CARD ON THIS COMBO YOU FUCKING IMBASILE

gh15 approved
STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP  ;D!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Noel is good people. He trains me and gives me good advice. When a bodybuilder diets he goes on a roller coaster and cant judge himself from a good stand point. He tells me what to do with my water. He has a good eye. Very few people have a good eye.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #298 on: May 19, 2011, 06:36:24 PM »
Noel appears to have some water to lose himself.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #299 on: May 19, 2011, 06:37:02 PM »
STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP  ;D!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Noel is good people. He trains me and gives me good advice. When a bodybuilder diets he goes on a roller coaster and cant judge himself from a good stand point. He tells me what to do with my water. He has a good eye. Very few people have a good eye.
dont worry bodybuilding is filled with morons, ur buddy noels client base is safe, were just making sure the smart people realise hes a fucking scammer