Author Topic: Girls Can't Accept a Man's Decisions to Stay Single  (Read 16569 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Re: Girls Can't Accept a Man's Decisions to Stay Single
« Reply #100 on: June 06, 2014, 06:43:34 AM »
wait til yall turn 30... a small part of you gets weepy and wants kids.

wait til SHE gets NEAR 30 and all her friends have that fairy tale wedding to perfect dude and start making babies.

statistically, most of yall will be sucked in.  be warned :)

I'm 35 lol still going strong
S

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #101 on: June 06, 2014, 07:09:54 AM »

wait til SHE gets NEAR 30 and all her friends have that fairy tale wedding to perfect dude and start making babies.

Way too many generalisations... I will turn 29 pretty soon and don't have even a slighest urge "to have kids". Life is good.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #102 on: June 06, 2014, 07:44:56 AM »
When does it become pathetic? At what age are you the sad man with a 1 bedroom minimalist apt with your 1 set of silverware, paper plates, eating alone in front of a tv? Except for the 3 nights a week you go out trying to pick up girls with daddy issues 15 years your junior

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #103 on: June 06, 2014, 08:08:30 AM »
When does it become pathetic? At what age are you the sad man with a 1 bedroom minimalist apt with your 1 set of silverware, paper plates, eating alone in front of a tv? Except for the 3 nights a week you go out trying to pick up girls with daddy issues 15 years your junior

I guess it's pathetic when you are poor to begin with... If you have money - no fucks are given about any of that.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: June 06, 2014, 08:25:41 AM »
People are living longer so naturally the age men want to settle down will get later and later.

Problem is women have a biological clock and they want you to settle down 'NOW'.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #105 on: June 06, 2014, 09:05:19 AM »

Wait til you get 40... Wait til SHE gets 40...  :D ;D

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #106 on: June 06, 2014, 09:12:39 AM »
Wait till you all turn 70...................... .............oh wait, it's a bodybuilding board.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #107 on: June 06, 2014, 09:19:45 AM »
Wait till you all turn 70...................... .............oh wait, it's a bodybuilding board.

:D ;D

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: June 06, 2014, 09:22:45 AM »

uuuhhhhh...below the belt lol
S

Purge_WTF

« Reply #109 on: June 06, 2014, 09:56:49 AM »

Why does it matter? Is your life on display for the world to see like The Truman Show?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #110 on: June 06, 2014, 02:28:49 PM »

Spot on.   I got a few friends in their late twenties and early thirties, occasionally they will hit the club with me and spit game with  a woman they find attractive  but  they get the girl's number and never even call her. They just wanna make sure they still got it.

Most girls and guys I know are tired of the club scene by the time they hit their late twenties. There is nothing more pathetic than some dude approaching 30 trying to hit on college chicks at the club.  if I was some 28 year old guy I would not be going to college bars competing against a bunch of college freshmen to pick up women.   That is what we call a loser.

when my  brother was a senior in high school. these chicks are 18 and hot as hell... I could of gone to a party with him anytime I wanted to and  it would be effortless. But I didn't....half the fun in chasing women is the competition and competing against other guys.  Who's my competition a bunch of high school kids?  lol.
l

the trainer

« Reply #111 on: June 06, 2014, 02:32:26 PM »
Spot on.   I got a few friends in their late twenties and early thirties, occasionally they will hit the club with me and spit game with  a woman they find attractive  but  they get the girl's number and never even call her. They just wanna make sure they still got it.

Most girls and guys I know are tired of the club scene by the time they hit their late twenties. There is nothing more pathetic than some dude approaching 30 trying to hit on college chicks at the club.  if I was some 28 year old guy I would not be going to college bars competing against a bunch of college freshmen to pick up women.   That is what we call a loser.

when my  brother was a senior in high school. these chicks are 18 and hot as hell... I could go to a party with him anytime I want and  it would be effortless. But I don't....half the fun in chasing women is the competition and competing against other guys.  Who's my competition a bunch of high school kids?  lol.

The problem is that you worry too much about what people think, so what if a 30 year old guy wants to pick up college girls aint nothing wrong with that, when I am 50 years old I will still put on a tight shirt and go to a club cause I live life to please myself  and nobody else.

Simple Simon

« Reply #112 on: June 06, 2014, 02:33:00 PM »

when my  brother was a senior in high school. these chicks are 18 and hot as hell... I could go to a party with him anytime I want and  it would be effortless. But I don't....half the fun in chasing women is the competition and competing against other guys.  Who's my competition a bunch of high school kids?  lol.

Dude, you are only 3 years older than them.
Its your age group.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #113 on: June 06, 2014, 02:33:24 PM »
The problem is that you worry too much about what people think, so what if a 30 year old guy wants to pick up college girls aint nothing wrong with that, when I am 50 years old I will still put on a tight shirt and go to a club cause I live life to please myself  and nobody else.

Tight shirts irritates women and attracts homo-sex.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #114 on: June 06, 2014, 02:38:42 PM »

Skorp will know because he's smart and self-aware.  Just like Gal was completely aware of what he was doing, how it was perceived, and how he felt about it.

It's rare, but there  are actually people who post here who have a fucking clue how do conduct themselves properly, but who can also let loose and have fun and know not get give a flying squirrel shit about what anyone here thinks.

It's funny, there's a whole contingency here that rips marriage, then another that rips guys who are single and acting like single people.  Both instances can work very well if the right people are involved.
Y

the trainer

« Reply #115 on: June 06, 2014, 02:46:25 PM »
Tight shirts irritates women and attracts homo-sex.

The problem is women are selfish when it comes to attention they want it all for themselves and when you are in a tight shirt men and women stare at you that is why they dont like it.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #116 on: June 06, 2014, 03:14:18 PM »

yes..there is. It's not my problem he was a loser his whole life who couldn't get laid in hs or college,  and had to juice 5 years to even be able to talk to women.  all my friends who were virgins in high school now date high school chicks, because high school chicks are easy to manipulate and any idiot with a car can impress a high school girl.
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #117 on: June 06, 2014, 03:17:50 PM »
Skorp will know because he's smart and self-aware.  Just like Gal was completely aware of what he was doing, how it was perceived, and how he felt about it.

It's rare, but there  are actually people who post here who have a fucking clue how do conduct themselves properly, but who can also let loose and have fun and know not get give a flying squirrel shit about what anyone here thinks.

It's funny, there's a whole contingency here that rips marriage, then another that rips guys who are single and acting like single people.  Both instances can work very well if the right people are involved.

skorpio is at high class clubs, dating glamour models. He's not at the local college bar on free oyster night looking for some 21 year old.
Most of the pictures of women I have seen with galeniko are not 18 year old chicks they are late twenties and thirties. And he seems to be more into himself than them honestly. My post wasn't directed at these two guys.
l

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #118 on: June 06, 2014, 03:45:33 PM »

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #119 on: June 06, 2014, 04:01:00 PM »
I like your logic and I agree  but it's always nice to know that you have  lots of keys to lots of doors, even if you rarely open any of them.  what guy doesn't love being seen in public  in the presence of a hot chick?  Its attention, its the reason we all lift weight in the first place.

Really?  The day I crave 'attention' from the 'public' is probably the day I slit my own throat.

Leave the bobbing for attention and hair ruffle for the insecure. They obviously find no fulfillment in being what they are.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #120 on: June 06, 2014, 04:09:43 PM »
Not possible in Australia.
The lawyer will say it will hold up but the family court throws it out. 100%

If I ever marry, I'll put my mother's name on my house deed and my investments (mind you, it's hardly millions) to my uncle. On my name there will be nothing,  just my salary and if we ever divorce,  I'll quit my job the same day and either leave the country or go on the dole. NO money grabbing gold-digging whore will ever get a penny from me. Not even after a 1000 years of marriage.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #121 on: June 06, 2014, 06:26:40 PM »

Lol... Wait till you're 28-30 and then repeat this. You will be shaking your head at disbelief that u actually wrote this.
 But I can understand these 21-22yos, because when I come to a club (28yo, and I go to clubs very often, it's a part of my life. Not shitty clubs for drunk morons, but with quality music, and quality people) - most of these guys doesn't have a chance haha..
 My friend (38yo, very good looking, pretty rich, etc.. doesn't give a fuck about anything) met this 21yo girl a few weeks ago. A REALLY hot one, damn I'm almost jealous. Well tonight she's staying at his place (after our night out to "the clubs"). He will have good time I'm sure  ;) And most importantly - do you think any of guys like that give a fuck about what anyone think? Lol... it's a life of fun, these who can let themselves that - they does.. sorry.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #122 on: June 06, 2014, 06:34:25 PM »

Exactly, but there's a very big urge for many people to see their "course of life" repeated by other people (so they would feel more assured of their choice themselves..).. It's natural.
 They all forget that it's still the same at the end - death/nothingness... :) Enjoy while you can, whatever you've chosen.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #123 on: June 06, 2014, 06:38:14 PM »
yes..there is. It's not my problem he was a loser his whole life who couldn't get laid in hs or college,  and had to juice 5 years to even be able to talk to women.  all my friends who were virgins in high school now date high school chicks, because high school chicks are easy to manipulate and any idiot with a car can impress a high school girl.

If (IF!) you will be at least remotely succesfull in life - you'll see that for a man real power starts to come way later (compared to females). Not for everyone, obviously, but you simply just don't build your career, your status, your power, wisdom, influence, a different kind of attraction (hell, even a quality physique) in a few years, it takes much effort, hard work and good head on your shoulders. And IF you acquire that - well then the fun begins. And the last thing you worry about - what anyone will think lol.. as females (young, old, whatever) just start throwing themselves at you.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #124 on: June 06, 2014, 08:07:29 PM »
If (IF!) you will be at least remotely succesfull in life - you'll see that for a man real power starts to come way later (compared to females). Not for everyone, obviously, but you simply just don't build your career, your status, your power, wisdom, influence, a different kind of attraction (hell, even a quality physique) in a few years, it takes much effort, hard work and good head on your shoulders. And IF you acquire that - well then the fun begins. And the last thing you worry about - what anyone will think lol.. as females (young, old, whatever) just start throwing themselves at you.

but women will throw themselves at a well built guy anyway. I lived in the city with the best looking women in the USA for three years dude...numero uno!  Ive been to New york  and seen all the victoria secret models and aspiring actresses thinking they were gonna blow my chicks out of the water, , I was extremely disappointed. . They weren't much better, if at all then the chicks at my local college.
No shortage of beautiful women willing to throw themselves at suckers with a bit of muscle. I am living proof of this

Maybe its different where you are and you need these things to get beautiful women. In Los Angeles it's like that too, it all depends on where you are.
l