Author Topic: .  (Read 1889 times)

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« on: May 22, 2007, 06:21:34 PM »

sinkorswim

• Getbig II
Re: hgh
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2007, 06:26:43 PM »
i havn't, but u should do it for at least 4 months to notice any good results from what i hear.

MLAT

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2007, 06:44:17 PM »
Probably not worth the money to run hgh alone. The money would be better spent on an AAS cycle. Need to run hgh atleast 6  months to benefit from it.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2007, 07:05:33 PM »

AAS cycle ? whats that
Anabolic Androgenic Steroids.

has any one here ever used hgh all by its self  , with no other drugs ? what are the typical results both positive and negative ?
Yes it can be beneficial, but like mentioned, it needs to be run for extended time periods. It can be rather usefull in between cycles of AAS. For example, run an AAS cycle with GH, discontinue AAS but continue GH, followed by another AAS run with GH. Obviously this can cost a bit, and for that reason I've never done it, but it's not uncommon for guys to do with success.

geminiproduct

• Getbig II
  • I will need a lawyer, cuz you will need a Doctor!!
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2007, 08:01:58 PM »
Yes it can be beneficial, but like mentioned, it needs to be run for extended time periods. It can be rather usefull in between cycles of AAS. For example, run an AAS cycle with GH, discontinue AAS but continue GH, followed by another AAS run with GH. Obviously this can cost a bit, and for that reason I've never done it, but it's not uncommon for guys to do with success

wow.... I just learned somethin   .............what kind of results would the HGH add to a couple of cycles like you just described???     
one shot, one kill.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2007, 08:41:29 PM »
wow.... I just learned somethin   .............what kind of results would the HGH add to a couple of cycles like you just described???     
Easy, you'd keep most of your gains...less of a fall off effect in muscle loss.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2007, 06:58:02 AM »
It seems to work better in older guys. It incenerates fat fast on me (46yrs). in Days.
But Im lean to start. Its great after AAS cycle. Try 2iu in the AM empty stomach, cardio 1st thing on wake up. I add 25mcg cytomel. If I do that 2 times a week even, it's very noticable fast. Im blown away by all the bad reports on HGH. But it seems age realted.

Dont let the stuff sit long in fridge mixed. Pay attn to size you buy vs use rate. I feel it degrades in about
7 days. Good stuff. Check out GH15's post on 5-15ius for a month... BUt those big doses usually come w/ sides.

astro

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2007, 12:01:28 PM »
so you are only running 2ui's per day? and how long are your gh cycles?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2007, 02:10:07 PM »
so you are only running 2ui's per day? and how long are your gh cycles?

Myself? I've never used much, for long for 2 reasons.
  1. Im allready lean, I can look ripped w/ little effort, it's gaining some mass esp in particular areas I'd like, as well as strength.
 2. The stuff is EXPENSIVE!  As far as a mass builder, it pales to any Testo, Deca, D'balls, Oxys...
      Strength? It dont even rate w/ Stanoz or Primo IMO.
  How long? When I run a couple vials out.
I'd put it in the- This Is a experiment catagory.   The fat burning effects (For me) are impressive. It speeds the process up major. But at $15 a shot for Pharma HGh, I'll pass... If the stuff was legit, and $3iu I'd use it regularly. 

HOw old are you, and what are your goals, size, and experience w/ AAS is the best way to weigh cost/benifit.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=143426.0

Ignore what most of the guys on the above thread say, GH15, Arnold, Euro, Swoll and the others that make sense are easy to spot.

astro

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2007, 03:10:54 PM »
i'm 37 and having been using AAS for about 15 years. i have used what i would consider real russian g about 10 years ago and it was incredible. the last fews years i have been using the jintropin here and there but seemed to be getting smoother and puffy, from what i've read this shouldn't happen so i was thinking it could be fake. this last go i got my kit from a differen't source and it seems to be a much better product other than being tired as hell.

long story short, i am trying to get leaner while holding as much size as possible (everyone's goal right). when i try to get leaner i seem to burn off too much muscle and end up looking stringy, so i am giving the g another go while trying to lean out.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2007, 03:18:01 PM »
HCG sold As HGH is a high profit endeavor. Test some on a preg test kit.

astro

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2007, 03:37:55 PM »
ya i'm going to do that. thanks

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2007, 09:31:26 PM »
It will work by itself , but gains in muscle will be slow, but you will keep about 90% of it.
For fat loss it works great by itself.
If you are going to add AAS , the best from what I have come across is Test Prop!