Author Topic: Is HCG a scheduled drug?  (Read 4131 times)

4thAD

Is HCG a scheduled drug?
« on: May 24, 2007, 01:53:45 PM »
Is HCG a scheduled drug? If so does anyone know what schedule? Is it illegal? I found a pretty cool web site to look up scheduled drugs and it was not listed. Just curious if anyone has any more info. Also what would the charges be if busted with HCG? Thanx.

If I sound sketchy, Im tired. Im going to bed now...

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: Is HCG a scheduled drug?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2007, 01:58:57 PM »
I don't believe it's in the same class as AAS but I could be wrong.

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2007, 11:34:44 PM »
It's not.
Cam ad mi

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2007, 06:38:47 AM »
But, I think its on a "list" that coustoms will intercept at times. Esp from hot suppliers on watch list.

Same w/ clen. Lots of stuff gets taped back up and sent on to its destination by coustoms.
Maybee it's like.. "Damn, not more of them !$@#%'s! ,   I dont want to do the paperwork on that right now!" "Where's the tape Billy?".

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2007, 06:46:34 AM »
I've also been able to find "research" HCG.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2007, 07:04:12 AM »
I've also been able to find "research" HCG.

Rim, is it mixed w/ powder & Bac water also?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2007, 07:47:49 AM »
Rim, is it mixed w/ powder & Bac water also?

No you need to buy the bac water separate.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2007, 10:19:24 AM »
I see, BYO water.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2007, 10:24:02 AM »
I see, BYO water.

Yup.

I personally don't use HCG but that's just me.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2007, 01:01:01 PM »
Yup.

I personally don't use HCG but that's just me.

How come? What do you use in PCT??

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2007, 02:05:06 PM »
But, I think its on a "list" that coustoms will intercept at times. Esp from hot suppliers on watch list.

Same w/ clen. Lots of stuff gets taped back up and sent on to its destination by coustoms.
Maybee it's like.. "Damn, not more of them !$@#%'s! ,   I dont want to do the paperwork on that right now!" "Where's the tape Billy?".
Just to clarify. Are you implying that clen is not a controlled substance? If so, this would be incorrect.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2007, 03:26:59 PM »
Just to clarify. Are you implying that clen is not a controlled substance? If so, this would be incorrect.

NO, clen is not even approved for human use in the USA is my understanding. THat would hurt the companies that mfg diet drugs that are.
I dont know what/if clens scheduled.
BTY, a Dr (Toxicologist) told me it is IMPOSSABLE FOR CLEN TO BURN FAT because Bla Bla Bla.... ::)

Im Implying that I dont think HCG is a Schedule II or III. But just because a drug is not on the schedule lists, dont stop customs from grabbing stuff on their watch list. And that includes all the stuff we like.

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2007, 04:46:10 PM »
Years ago (15 years to be exact) when clen first got poular with bodybuilders, I called customs and spoke to an officer about importing clen.
He told me he would talk to me for a few minutes about it.
He said it is not illegal to possess it here, but if caught by cutoms they will snag it since it is not an approved FDA drug.
They feel there is more than eneough bronchitis medicine already and no need for more.
So that is the story I got.
As far as HCG , as long as you get a 90 day supply or less it is totally legal since it is a non-scheduled , but approved drug in the usa.
You can legally import clomid, nolvadex, HCG, Arimidex , all the anti-E's for the most part . You used to be able to even import GHB up until about 10 years ago in most states.
I had customs open GHB at the time, it said GHB right on it, and they let it through.
I am pretty sure GH is also legal to import a personal supply.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2007, 06:36:27 PM »
How come? What do you use in PCT??

For PCT I've always been pretty basic - Nolva &/or Clomid. I've gone with & without HCG & I don't notice the difference so in my opinion there's no point & it's a waste of money (for me at least). I also don't notice a ton of shrinkage when on cycle.

Birdman

• Getbig III
  • Pump Til You Puke!
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2007, 03:46:03 AM »
They feel there is more than eneough bronchitis medicine already and no need for more.
So that is the story I got.

I love that all customs agents are M.D.'s and get to be the decisive factor as to how many drugs can be given to certain patients.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2007, 05:57:52 AM »
I love that all customs agents are M.D.'s and get to be the decisive factor as to how many drugs can be given to certain patients.

Their function is to protect the well connected US Pharma corps. Clen will never be approved in the US because it would harm all the "Weight Loss" drug sales. They will use every excuse under the sun.
Its not their fault. It's the politicians who get giant contributions from SOME Pharmas. Did you  follow the HPV vacine story? Ha, they lost a Pile of $z there!

Birdman

• Getbig III
  • Pump Til You Puke!
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2007, 01:57:13 PM »
Their function is to protect the well connected US Pharma corps. Clen will never be approved in the US because it would harm all the "Weight Loss" drug sales. They will use every excuse under the sun.
Its not their fault. It's the politicians who get giant contributions from SOME Pharmas. Did you  follow the HPV vacine story? Ha, they lost a Pile of $z there!

Oh I totally understand I just think its funny

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2007, 06:28:54 PM »
I always am on HCG. Very small amounts (500 ius's EOD on and off cycle) ,  but it keeps my nuts working , and my test levels at optimium shape on and off cycle.
I get it at a very good price so money is not an issue with this drug.
I pay about $3 for a 2000 iu amp.
You have to buy it in bulk thoughto get it that low.
The company sells a 5000 iu amp and it comes out to even a better deal, but I have to finish up the amp quickly because I am unable to keep it refrigerated due to my living arrangements at the moment.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2007, 06:43:30 PM »
I always am on HCG. Very small amounts (500 ius's EOD on and off cycle) ,  but it keeps my nuts working , and my test levels at optimium shape on and off cycle.
I get it at a very good price so money is not an issue with this drug.
I pay about $3 for a 2000 iu amp.
You have to buy it in bulk thoughto get it that low.
The company sells a 5000 iu amp and it comes out to even a better deal, but I have to finish up the amp quickly because I am unable to keep it refrigerated due to my living arrangements at the moment.

I dont think its a  good idea to run this stuff nonstop like that. Im sure any endocrinoligist would freak. You may create a situation where you dont produce LH or fsh ... Im not a Doc I dont know, but I never heard of anyone using it all the time.