Author Topic: gh and lethargy  (Read 1774 times)

astro

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
gh and lethargy
« on: May 21, 2007, 04:52:27 PM »
is it normal to be tired and lethargic when starting up gh and does it subside after awhile. im using 1 unit in the am and 1 unit in the evening

trab

• Getbig V
Re: gh and lethargy
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2007, 06:40:49 PM »
is it normal to be tired and lethargic when starting up gh and does it subside after awhile. im using 1 unit in the am and 1 unit in the evening

If you are not 100% sure of what you got (even then,label switching) drop a little on a home Preg tester, and see if you got HCG not HGH. Hgh at that low dose dont do that to me. HCG can make me feel like puke, and tired like you say. White powder is white powder....

WetWorker

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2007, 02:49:56 PM »
Yea I was taking 3 iu in the am and the same in the pm but now I take it once (6iu) right after the gym becuase it makes me so tired I don't want to work during the day.  I am also taking about 1500mgs a weeks of gear also though so who knows what is doing what. 

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2007, 02:53:39 PM »
Yea I was taking 3 iu in the am and the same in the pm but now I take it once (6iu) right after the gym becuase it makes me so tired I don't want to work during the day.  I am also taking about 1500mgs a weeks of gear also though so who knows what is doing what. 

6iu made my knuckles hurt. No way I can do that/ I'd drop everything down. 3-4 iu  & 750-1000 AAS maximum.
More is not necessarily better.

WetWorker

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2007, 02:57:21 PM »
If I don't stop being so tired I am going to have to drop everything down, but I am getting pretty big and strong so I will do it as long as I can handle it but thanks for the response

astro

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2007, 03:03:07 PM »
ya the lethargy is making me a lazy bastard, but like you said i'm getting bigger and stronger. so i guess it's decent trade-off

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2007, 03:19:34 PM »
If I don't stop being so tired I am going to have to drop everything down, but I am getting pretty big and strong so I will do it as long as I can handle it but thanks for the response

No joint pain on that? It must be individual. I cant immagine 15iu.

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2007, 04:55:36 PM »
15 ius is a ton of GH.
I remember when 10 was considered a very high amount.