Author Topic: Dont F%&^ with liquid Clen..  (Read 18988 times)

MaTrlx

• Getbig II
Dont F%&^ with liquid Clen..
« on: May 27, 2007, 07:23:40 AM »
11.00a.m -
Woke up very positively today after a good nights rest with the help of melatonin.Took a 0.2ml shot of liquid clenbuterol orally after breakfast, clen dosage was 100mcg/ml. Thought that it was nothing and i could go through my typical Sunday routine. But i was wrong.

11.10a.m -
Side effects hit me faster than any oral clen i have taken ever in my life.(note that i have taken clen tabs up to 160mcg /day)
Rapid hearbeat, felt like the heart was gonna burst out of my fucking chest any moment. Felt exactly like i have jus finished 10 mile run.

Significant increase in body temperature, felt extremely flushed all over my face.
Jitteriness, was shaking like a grandma with parkinsons disease.
Not to mention the nauseousness which had me dry heaving almost every 10 minutes or so.
Had to force food down my throat druing meal times so as to keep myself on schedule of my pre-comp diet plan.

Basically felt like shit for nearly 10 hours straight after taking the 0.2ml of liquid horror.
Been downing lots of water nearly everr 5 minutes to prevent the dreaded dehyration effects.
Spent the whole morning, afternoon and evening lying on bed and hearing the dreaded thumping of my heart. I could even see the bloody temples on the side of my head vibrating according to the heart beat.

10.00pm-
Heartbeat still a little strong as im typing this, flushness and body temp has eased down but sweating even with the A/C on.
Can say that my whole Sunday(much needed rest day) was pretty fucked up by this single 20mcg of liquid clen and not to mention that i'm 5 weeks out from a show and am low carb dieting, which pretty makes matter worse.
Crossing my fingers everything will be fine tomorrow morning so that i can get back to training as usual like nothing happened.

All so much just from 20mcg of liquid clen.  ::)

Just a low carb rant guys!   :-\

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: Dont F%&^ with liquid Clen..
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2007, 07:54:13 AM »
Maybe it's just majorly misdosed.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2007, 09:05:09 AM »
it s clearly misdosed - those .2ml probably contained 100-200mcg, dangerous.thats why i dont mess with liquid clen

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2007, 09:16:21 AM »
Not funny ay all.

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2007, 08:30:54 PM »
11.00a.m -
Woke up very positively today after a good nights rest with the help of melatonin.Took a 0.2ml shot of liquid clenbuterol orally after breakfast, clen dosage was 100mcg/ml. Thought that it was nothing and i could go through my typical Sunday routine. But i was wrong.

11.10a.m -
Side effects hit me faster than any oral clen i have taken ever in my life.(note that i have taken clen tabs up to 160mcg /day)
Rapid hearbeat, felt like the heart was gonna burst out of my fucking chest any moment. Felt exactly like i have jus finished 10 mile run.

Significant increase in body temperature, felt extremely flushed all over my face.
Jitteriness, was shaking like a grandma with parkinsons disease.
Not to mention the nauseousness which had me dry heaving almost every 10 minutes or so.
Had to force food down my throat druing meal times so as to keep myself on schedule of my pre-comp diet plan.

Basically felt like shit for nearly 10 hours straight after taking the 0.2ml of liquid horror.
Been downing lots of water nearly everr 5 minutes to prevent the dreaded dehyration effects.
Spent the whole morning, afternoon and evening lying on bed and hearing the dreaded thumping of my heart. I could even see the bloody temples on the side of my head vibrating according to the heart beat.

10.00pm-
Heartbeat still a little strong as im typing this, flushness and body temp has eased down but sweating even with the A/C on.
Can say that my whole Sunday(much needed rest day) was pretty fucked up by this single 20mcg of liquid clen and not to mention that i'm 5 weeks out from a show and am low carb dieting, which pretty makes matter worse.
Crossing my fingers everything will be fine tomorrow morning so that i can get back to training as usual like nothing happened.

All so much just from 20mcg of liquid clen.  ::)

Just a low carb rant guys!   :-\

you probably took too much on accident thats why I always tell people to stay away from liquid orals. not just clen but all of them.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2007, 08:59:08 PM »
you probably took too much on accident thats why I always tell people to stay away from liquid orals. not just clen but all of them.
Widow's probably right, more then likely that's what happened. Also, like he said, your best to stick to tabs...most of the time. There are good liquid products out there, that are dosed accurately, but they are few and far between. If you're going to use liquid clen or liquid anything, you need to know good and well who your getting it from and you need to have an absolute confidence in them and their product.

As fro myself, I like liquid clen, but I'm picky about who I get it from. I actually prefer the liquid, it hits you a lot faster then the tab...this should be obvious...you should feel liquid clen in 15-20min.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2007, 09:09:33 PM »
i take liquid clen and have never had a problem once

bench

MaTrlx

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2007, 09:23:43 PM »
Thanks for all your inputs guys.

Anyway, i do have faith in the products that i'm using as i have used various forms of anabolics/injectables/AIs produced by my private source for nearly a year and a half now without any problems.

I have used their liquid anavar, liquid stanozolol and liquid letrozole without any problems whatsoever until this liquid clen hit me hard..... literally. If i can recall the liquid clen mixture was pretty thick, close to diluted "starch like" consistency, unlike the other liquid products that were, in a "liquid-like" state.

Most likely it was overdosed but i'm swearing off the liquid clen for now and am going back to the ECA/T3 route for now for fat burning purposes until my show.

Its since been 24 hours and theres still a little jitteriness left in me coupled with a sore neck. Any suggestions to combat this sides?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2007, 09:27:30 PM »
Thanks for all your inputs guys.

Anyway, i do have faith in the products that i'm using as i have used various forms of anabolics/injectables/AIs produced by my private source for nearly a year and a half now without any problems.

I have used their liquid anavar, liquid stanozolol and liquid letrozole without any problems whatsoever until this liquid clen hit me hard..... literally. If i can recall the liquid clen mixture was pretty thick, close to diluted "starch like" consistency, unlike the other liquid products that were, in a "liquid-like" state.

Most likely it was overdosed but i'm swearing off the liquid clen for now and am going back to the ECA/T3 route for now for fat burning purposes until my show.

Its since been 24 hours and theres still a little jitteriness left in me coupled with a sore neck. Any suggestions to combat this sides?
drink 2 glasses of sugar free tonic water,that will help your neck.

bench

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2007, 06:49:24 AM »
I actually prefer the liquid, it hits you a lot faster then the tab...this should be obvious...you should feel liquid clen in 15-20min.

I agree 100%. It hits you so much quicker.