Author Topic: pm q answered - anadrol  (Read 5236 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm q answered - anadrol
« on: May 27, 2007, 04:50:02 PM »
Hi,

I just had a quick question bout anadrol, Im 4 weeks out and I been taking 50mg a day because I read your old post on it. It is def keepin me full and awsome pump. I just wanted to know if I should cut it out soon. Im not really retaining any water, the letro is knocking that out for me.  I know is a stupid question but just wanted your feedback.

Kind regards,

you can take it up to coulple days out but if not experienced with it then id cut it out 7-10 days before
keep it at 50mg and make sure you use letro and nor liquidex because you want the estrogen to be almost none existent at the stage so you got no water retention what so ever
fallen angel

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Re: pm q answered
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2007, 04:58:16 PM »
How much fat loss could one aquire in a week on an eca stack, 4x's a week cardio and 3000 calories a day of clean food??

5'10"   240lbs   20% bodyfat.

I am lifetime drug free also.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2007, 05:11:03 PM »
there are too many fators that go into weight loss to be able to estimate fat loss  in 7 days on eca for anyone,,it depends on your body type and what you do all day long and your response to ephedrine,,,every one lose fat on ephedrine,,,some lose is very fast some lose it slower,,but everyone lose bf% on it,,i suggest to be on hormones while doing ephedrine so you keep 100% of your  lean muscle mass and not fade away

your bf% is around 20-22% in the picture,,inorder to be 8% NATURALLY you wil have to lose about 70lbwhich will put  you at 170lb,,if you add clen,,abuterol,,or ephedrine you maybe able to be true 5-6% at 170lb according to the picture i see
fallen angel

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2007, 05:11:16 PM »

that's pretty obvous.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2007, 05:12:54 PM »

your bf% is around 20-22% in the picture,,inorder to be 8% NATURALLY you wil have to lose about 70lbwhich will put  you at 170lb,,

haha brutal honesty

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2007, 05:13:51 PM »
How much fat loss could one aquire in a week on an eca stack, 4x's a week cardio and 3000 calories a day of clean food??

5'10"   240lbs   20% bodyfat.

I think that 3,000 cal is too much for you, clean or not..cut the cals and watch the weight come off..

how long are your cardio sessions?
Here comes the money shot

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2007, 06:02:43 PM »
I think that 3,000 cal is too much for you, clean or not..cut the cals and watch the weight come off..

how long are your cardio sessions?

1 hr in AM on empty stomach.     Im losing about 1 lb of fat a week.   That photo i was 247lbs.   Im 231lbs now...havent loss muscle so thats a plus.  I will compete at 198lbs ripped.
May do an eca stack to see if i can get an extra lb a week out of this.

gh15     theres no way i could go down to 170lb...id have to lose 30 lbs of muscle

If you say im about 20% at 247lbs.....then a loss of 12% would put me there at 8%.

That would be 217lbs at 8%.    Ru a joke man??    your saying id have to lose 30% of my weight to be at 8%...............fuck im glad your not training me.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2007, 06:21:13 PM »

1 hr in AM on empty stomach.     Im losing about 1 lb of fat a week.   That photo i was 247lbs.   Im 231lbs now...havent loss muscle so thats a plus.  I will compete at 198lbs ripped.

gh15     theres no way i could go down to 170lb...id have to lose 30 lbs of muscle

If you say im about 20% at 247lbs.....then a loss of 12% would put me there at 8%.

That would be 217lbs at 8%.    Ru a joke man??    your saying id have to lose 30% of my weight to be at 8%...............fuck im glad your not training me.

yea if you held No water weight.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2007, 06:23:45 PM »
I figure 5-10 lbs of water at any time.  If its intra cellular its good...if its under the skin no good...

But still thats 10 lbs at most and were talking 8% not 5% for on stage.

GH15 needs a math course.

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2007, 06:51:47 PM »
You have a good upper back man!  No way 198 lb ripped!  Jesus!  Would be like Skip La Cour if you came in at 198!  In the booked "Sliced"? (I think that is the name) once you achieve the ripped state you will look like a rake in your clothes.  However, when you get backstage and take off the shirt everyone else has a strong desire to go home.

Would probably explode into a beast on hormones though.  Keep it up! Look pretty good!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2007, 06:57:58 PM »
You have a good upper back man!  No way 198 lb ripped!  Jesus!  Would be like Skip La Cour if you came in at 198!  In the booked "Sliced"? (I think that is the name) once you achieve the ripped state you will look like a rake in your clothes.  However, when you get backstage and take off the shirt everyone else has a strong desire to go home.

Would probably explode into a beast on hormones though.  Keep it up! Look pretty good!

Thanks for the prop.      Yes if you do the math........247lb at 20%     equals 217 at 8%     equals  205lbs at 5%    plus lose some water to get to Light heavy class.

At 1lb of fat a week its slow enough to keep or even build a little muscle.....its torture to lose that slow tho... >:(

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2007, 06:58:20 PM »

Have you competed before? Have you dieted down to low bf before? gh15 is totally right, you'd need to lose at least 70lbs to be ripped. You will lose some muscle naturally.

Look at Billy Guns, he thought he'd be ripped at 200lbs (no way he had more than 50lbs of fat on him right?). Well, the reality is that he would've had to have been 150lbs to be ripped. That's 100lbs to lose - on drugs!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2007, 07:03:47 PM »

You are correct on all your calculations, but 198 would be your lean body mass and no one gets down to 0%. You could get to about 207 and be shredded minus some water so maybe 203 on stage, but this would be "shredded" and most likely not attainable.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2007, 07:11:54 PM »

You are correct on all your calculations, but 198 would be your lean body mass and no one gets down to 0%. You could get to about 207 and be shredded minus some water so maybe 203 on stage, but this would be "shredded" and most likely not attainable.

Finally...an opinion that is true!!!!         ;D ;D  I could lose some muscle to be at the top of light heavy instead of bottom of heavy class tho.

Yes i have competed for many years.     My last show was in early 90's .  I had 13 trophys.  It was so long ago, im ready for another one. 8)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2007, 07:13:18 PM »

Finally...an opinion that is true!!!!         ;D ;D  I could lose some muscle to be at the top of light heavy instead of bottom of heavy class tho.

Yes i have competed for many years.     My last show was in early 90's .  I had 13 trophys.  It was so long ago, im ready for another one. 8)

what did you weigh at your show?

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2007, 07:18:26 PM »
what did you weigh at your show?

186lbs dry and carbed up 5lbs for the show after weigh in.    But 10 yrs have gone by and my offseason weight used to be 226 at 20%

Now 20 lbs bigger at same fat %

We will see what happens...I will do a drugtested show (Not that it matters) and hope to be tested anytime anywhere....blood urine i dont care..

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2007, 07:24:42 PM »

I had a friend who stepped on stage and won a show at 206. Now, he was very lean bit not shredded. If this would have been a higher caliber show then I would have suggested that he competed in the LH class. If he would have weighed 206 shredded then I would not have suggested he go down in weight since he would have had to lose muscle to do so and usually when you are "shredded" and few people ever do get to this level no one is going to beat you even if you are at the bottom of your weight class. Now, if you had maybe 2 pounds to lose then maybe go the extra mile and lost some more water just to weigh in then bring it right back. I have done this before with guys and I DO NOT like to do this since it is not all that safe, but it is only temporary as in maybe and hour.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2007, 07:31:33 PM »
I had a friend who stepped on stage and won a show at 206. Now, he was very lean bit not shredded. If this would have been a higher caliber show then I would have suggested that he competed in the LH class. If he would have weighed 206 shredded then I would not have suggested he go down in weight since he would have had to lose muscle to do so and usually when you are "shredded" and few people ever do get to this level no one is going to beat you even if you are at the bottom of your weight class. Now, if you had maybe 2 pounds to lose then maybe go the extra mile and lost some more water just to weigh in then bring it right back. I have done this before with guys and I DO NOT like to do this since it is not all that safe, but it is only temporary as in maybe and hour.

Man. you run circles around gh15.   I will definitly consider this as i drop.    As a drugfree i have to lose very slowly to get ripped....shredded with out flatening out is a problem.

Do you think an eca stac will help me to drop andn extra lb or so a week....or is it not worth it???
Im stagerring calories between 2200 on low days and 3000 on high days.

200g protien  200-400g carbs  50-100g efa's a day.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2007, 07:34:39 PM »

Man. you run circles around gh15.   I will definitly consider this as i drop.    As a drugfree i have to lose very slowly to get ripped....shredded with out flatening out is a problem.

Do you think an eca stac will help me to drop andn extra lb or so a week....or is it not worth it???
Im stagerring calories between 2200 on low days and 3000 on high days.

200g protien  200-400g carbs  50-100g efa's a day.

I would keep doing the eca stack if you can handle it. Remember that there is a difference between "feeling" flat and "looking" flat.

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2007, 07:36:43 PM »
your looking for a certain universal answer that appeals to your desire of "rapid" fat loss, and then be temporarily satisfied until you realize its not that great. Just take some DNP and you will get shredded REAL QUICK:) *side effects may occur*

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2007, 07:41:00 PM »
I would keep doing the eca stack if you can handle it. Remember that there is a difference between "feeling" flat and "looking" flat.

Well i havent started yet.   Looking at HI-TECH product called Stimerex-ES
True...water in the muscles is always a good feeling....

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2007, 07:48:09 PM »

Well i havent started yet.   Looking at HI-TECH product called Stimerex-ES
True...water in the muscles is always a good feeling....

Actually go with what GH15 recommeded cause you will at least know exactly what you are getting as far as mgs. If you can not tolerate 25mg of ephedrine then get the primitene tabs which are 12.5mg instead of the Bronkaid which are 25mg. Just start out lower then work up to 25/200/ and one aspirin.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2007, 07:52:50 PM »

yoyoyo my friend,,
i didnt try to insult you at all,,,i said staight out cold truth,,i thought you were 240 now you say you are 247 250 or so,,,basically you will be able to get to 6% at 180 which is spectacular for natural,,

5lb = 1% bodyfat loss NATURALLY,, on ephedrine clen and all that good stuff,, you can save give or take 5-10lb,,,im tellin you right here andnow that your weight at true 6% will be around 180lb,,im tlaking COMPLETELY NATURAL WITH NO SUBSTANCES WHAT SO EVER!

again i didnt try to insult you,,,i just layed it out cold,,you do look good
fallen angel

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2007, 08:03:38 PM »

yoyoyo my friend,,
i didnt try to insult you at all,,,i said staight out cold truth,,i thought you were 240 now you say you are 247 250 or so,,,basically you will be able to get to 6% at 180 which is spectacular for natural,,

5lb = 1% bodyfat loss NATURALLY,, on ephedrine clen and all that good stuff,, you can save give or take 5-10lb,,,im tellin you right here andnow that your weight at true 6% will be around 180lb,,im tlaking COMPLETELY NATURAL WITH NO SUBSTANCES WHAT SO EVER!

again i didnt try to insult you,,,i just layed it out cold,,you do look good

Thanks gh, but where do you get 5 lbs +1%?????        At 247lbs 1% equals 2.47 lbs.

You have me losing 2x's that amount??

P.S.   The pic was at 247lbs...its been 8-9 weeks and im 231lbs now..(No pics)

Im losing only fat at .5 % a week.

Is your math on right....5lbs is not 1%

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2007, 08:41:19 PM »

Thanks gh, but where do you get 5 lbs +1%?????        At 247lbs 1% equals 2.47 lbs.

You have me losing 2x's that amount??

P.S.   The pic was at 247lbs...its been 8-9 weeks and im 231lbs now..(No pics)

Im losing only fat at .5 % a week.

Is your math on right....5lbs is not 1%

Becuase, you are going to lose muscle as well, not only fat.