Author Topic: starting week 9 on my cycle and.............  (Read 1090 times)

TNTBOOM

• Getbig III
  • die or diet
starting week 9 on my cycle and.............
« on: May 29, 2007, 04:54:56 AM »
Sup everybody ...im starting my 9th week of test e 500mg a wee .. i just droped the Dbol a few weeks ago
so im only on test as of right now and my Niples are starting to feel sore and puffy
also im starting to get some heavy acne on my back and shoulder blades ....
im not sure if i should start the nolva at 20 mg every other day or should i wait till the end of the cycle
which is at the end of june

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: starting week 9 on my cycle and.............
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2007, 04:59:18 AM »
Sup everybody ...im starting my 9th week of test e 500mg a wee .. i just droped the Dbol a few weeks ago
so im only on test as of right now and my Niples are starting to feel sore and puffy
im not sure if i should start the nolva at 20 mg every other day or should i wait till the end of the cycle

I would start the nolva at 20mg ED (everyday) right now, if I was you.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2007, 06:04:57 AM »
I would start the nolva at 20mg ED (everyday) right now, if I was you.

I concur...

8)

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2007, 06:19:44 AM »
I agree...I am now using 800mg test and have "fatty tissue" in my lower chest, no pain or sesitive or itchy. In your situation, definatly jump on now! I have nolva on hand in case it does start to get itchy....

4thAD

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2007, 08:26:32 AM »

If you want to grow a big beautiful set, then wait! If you still want to look like a man start the nolva.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2007, 02:51:40 PM »
I'd be gettin more Nolva ASAP!
"SORE" ? - I'd be taking a 20mg tab, 2 times each day. Morning and night.
Also, 60mgs Nolva ed never killed anyone I heard of. But it will cool off what your describing in a hurry.
I allways taper off gradually anything thats higher than normal. 60..40..20..10.

From what your describing,If you dont take care of it right away you'll be sorry.
The discontinuation of products causes as much or more problems as a big ass dose.
Guy can get several rebound situations going on at same time. Thats why everyone suggests keep cycle simple to guys new to AAS.  THE Good news is - YOUR stuff is legit! ;)