Author Topic: First shot  (Read 1582 times)

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
First shot
« on: June 01, 2007, 08:50:45 PM »
Hey all,just shot my quad for the first time,I usely have a mate shoot for me but have decided that I need to get over this self admed phobia  ;D

I took my time , proberly to long but got the pin in and aspirated,no blood so shot,but as I was getting to the end of the syringe a bit of blood shot into the syringe,is this normal? Theres no pain but just a bit spooked cos saw blood,
Damm thats nerve racking I tell ya,I was sweating like a muthafuka but it feels good to say im truely on the darkside now  ;D

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
Re: First shot
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2007, 09:44:25 PM »
Hey all,just shot my quad for the first time,I usely have a mate shoot for me but have decided that I need to get over this self admed phobia  ;D

I took my time , proberly to long but got the pin in and aspirated,no blood so shot,but as I was getting to the end of the syringe a bit of blood shot into the syringe,is this normal? Theres no pain but just a bit spooked cos saw blood,
Damm thats nerve racking I tell ya,I was sweating like a muthafuka but it feels good to say im truely on the darkside now  ;D

no big deal about the blood.  it happens.  just passed through a surface vein.  no biggie.  good luck.   The rest is cakewalk.

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2007, 09:57:42 PM »
no big deal about the blood.  it happens.  just passed through a surface vein.  no biggie.  good luck.   The rest is cakewalk.
Cheers bro  ;)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2007, 06:02:05 AM »
Yeah thats normal.  I have to say you guys are brave, first shot in the quads.  I know guys who still are afraid to hit their quads after years of use.  I find glutes and delts to be most pain free as far as post injection soreness.  Personally I have lots of issues when I shoot my quads, with swelling and soreness, not sure why?  Sometimes they are OK others its 2 weeks of major swelling and pain, maybe its the ester I was using last few times test prop, but the pain and swelling was WAY beyond the usual prop sting.  I'm hitting the proper area with fresh pins and the injections are relatively pain free, but 2 days later, watch out!!!

Am thinking about adding one of thje following to the rotation Tris, Lats, or Bis.  Really interested in lats any of you guys hit that area?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2007, 06:40:24 AM »
Yeah thats normal.  I have to say you guys are brave, first shot in the quads.  I know guys who still are afraid to hit their quads after years of use.  I find glutes and delts to be most pain free as far as post injection soreness.  Personally I have lots of issues when I shoot my quads, with swelling and soreness, not sure why?  Sometimes they are OK others its 2 weeks of major swelling and pain, maybe its the ester I was using last few times test prop, but the pain and swelling was WAY beyond the usual prop sting.  I'm hitting the proper area with fresh pins and the injections are relatively pain free, but 2 days later, watch out!!!

Am thinking about adding one of thje following to the rotation Tris, Lats, or Bis.  Really interested in lats any of you guys hit that area?

I usuallly hit the quads instead of the glutes. Sure there's a little pain here & there but I feel like I have more control over the needle (i.e. less shaking).

Luv, do you shoot in your pecs?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2007, 06:55:22 AM »
I usuallly hit the quads instead of the glutes. Sure there's a little pain here & there but I feel like I have more control over the needle (i.e. less shaking).

Luv, do you shoot in your pecs?

No but have heard some guys do with success, something freaks me out about it, probally the proximity to the heart.  What length pin do you use there?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2007, 06:59:41 AM »
I've has some swelling & tightness in Tris I dont like. If I keep it to a 5/8" 25ga &  a bit less than 1cc it's not bad.   Quads give me problems. I wont do my left anymore, allways a problem.

Ive done bi's , not crazy about it. Anterior delts same.

You can give your favorite spots a rest by, breaking down to smaller shots w/ the longest & biggest slin pins.
Just load from back w/ a bigger needle & hypo.  About 3/4cc is the most I'll do that shallow.
Just find any muscle w/ thin skin and go very slow. That's how I go over arms now and then.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2007, 01:08:25 PM »
No but have heard some guys do with success, something freaks me out about it, probally the proximity to the heart.  What length pin do you use there?

It's easier then you think. I use a 1" pin & only stick it in about half way.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2007, 05:32:39 PM »
It's easier then you think. I use a 1" pin & only stick it in about half way.

What part of the pecs, upper-outer, inner, mid, thru nipple  :o??

I would like more options and upper chest is lagging a bit

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2007, 05:39:53 PM »
What part of the pecs, upper-outer, inner, mid, thru nipple  :o??

I personally pin the middle of my chest. I alternate them every week.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2007, 05:56:35 PM »
I personally pin the middle of my chest. I alternate them every week.

You must mean the middle of the pec muscle belly?  Middle of the chest could be misunderstood as right in your sternum.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2007, 06:02:16 PM »
You must mean the middle of the pec muscle belly?  Middle of the chest could be misunderstood as right in your sternum.

You are correct. I got ahead of myself. Thanks for catching that.

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2007, 06:34:26 PM »
Damm I dont think il try the pec shot just yet haha.

Quads feel good today,just a lil bit of soreness like from a hardworkout ,but not severe.
I shot 1 1/2ml of ethanate into left quad and 1ml of prop into right thigh,so far so good.

The last time my mate done my quads I couldnt walk properly for a week ahaha seems all good this time round though.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2007, 07:55:44 AM »

same here

UnexplaineDisaster

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2007, 10:58:09 AM »
quad is my stick of choice when I have to do it myself.  One thing though...  Forget the slow injection.  Especially when you have the shakes.  It will cause the needle to move more and cause discomfort in the site.  You have to stick it like a dart.  If it doesn't stick good (which sucks), you have dull needles and need to get a better brand.  When I have a batch of pins that I know are dull, I'll use one needle to draw (if I'm drawing from a vial), and use a new one to stick.  Happy pokings!