Author Topic: energy during cycle  (Read 2226 times)

Ledd

• Getbig III
energy during cycle
« on: June 02, 2007, 03:11:00 PM »
Hey guys I hear alot of guys that are lethargic while on, what could I do to prevent this.  Is there a certain type of test that will give you energy, and definitely not leave you lethargic??  With my job I have to have a top level of energy and cant afford to be slouching.

trab

• Getbig V
Re: energy during cycle
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2007, 03:29:45 PM »
I think HCG during cycle is responsable for a lot of this. Testo should make you more energized and even hard to sleep at a big enough dose. Thats my experience. Im not using HCG concurrent w/ testo again after the last time. I'll use it by itself for short periods at 1000-1500iu every few days, the way I did for years. To each his own.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2007, 03:30:36 PM »
use only pharmaceutical grade hormones.I have never felt lethargic with human products, but had it from some UG

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2007, 04:46:25 PM »
I think it has alot to do with what type of cycle your on.. bulking/cutting. Low carbs, of course youll feel like shit
-

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2007, 05:58:04 PM »
Maybe it has to do with the fact your training your ass off on cycle?  Working out hard enough should make you tired.

UnexplaineDisaster

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2007, 11:01:57 AM »
I get it too.  But then again, when I was a teen and my natty levels were at peak, all I did was eat and sleep.  Man how easy life was.  Ledd, maybe you need to get my old man over there to put a boot in your ass to get out and mow the lawn.  It worked for me!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2007, 12:43:21 PM »
Like trab said, you should feel pretty good while on a run of test. And like ST mentioned, diet can effect this greatly...blood sugar crashes are largely responsible for a lethargic feeling...and this can occur on a bulking diet as well as a cutting diet.

The only AAS that has ever made me feel lethargic is Dbol, that's why I don't use it any more. But I'm in the minority when it comes to this side effect from Dbol.

Ledd

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2007, 07:09:48 PM »
I get it too.  But then again, when I was a teen and my natty levels were at peak, all I did was eat and sleep.  Man how easy life was.  Ledd, maybe you need to get my old man over there to put a boot in your ass to get out and mow the lawn.  It worked for me!

Its ironic that you say that because I run a grounds maintenance company!  Mowing lawns is the easiest job I have, the bush trimming season is starting and man its a freaking drain.  No matter how long I've done it, it just never gets any easier, and no matter how much stronger I get I always am physically drained at the end of the day.  Oh how I wish I could be the clean up guy and not the trimmer... :'(

4thAD

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2007, 07:54:17 PM »
Like trab said, you should feel pretty good while on a run of test. And like ST mentioned, diet can effect this greatly...blood sugar crashes are largely responsible for a lethargic feeling...and this can occur on a bulking diet as well as a cutting diet.

The only AAS that has ever made me feel lethargic is Dbol, that's why I don't use it any more. But I'm in the minority when it comes to this side effect from Dbol.

Hey AJ Im starting cycle tonight and a good bro of mine told me to start the dbol 2-3 weeks after first inject. He says get the test kicked in then start the orals and there will be no lethargy at all.Im going to give it a shot this go around!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2007, 05:41:07 AM »
Wow, Dbol makes me just energized. I feel great. Sleeping's the problem if anything.

It's also positively the best strength drug 4 me I've ever used. All this stuff reacts different in everyone.
THere's no hard rule what compound will/ wont work good for a guy.
Some guys need Back down the dose on the Dianabol. 50mgs is not a minimum dose. THey originally made it in 5mg tabs for a reason. over 30mgs ed gets counterproductive in a hurry for me. 5 tabs 2x day is not for everyone. 

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2007, 06:45:48 AM »
Maybe it has to do with the fact your training your ass off on cycle?  Working out hard enough should make you tired.

That's what I'm thinking too. You train harder thinking that's what you need when in reality you still train the same way, you just progress faster. All AAS is is a recovery aid. Not a miracle cure all. It's still very easy to overtain when using, contrary to popular belief.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2007, 07:47:39 AM »
That's what I'm thinking too. You train harder thinking that's what you need when in reality you still train the same way, you just progress faster. All AAS is is a recovery aid. Not a miracle cure all. It's still very easy to overtain when using, contrary to popular belief.

Yep over training is a fatiguing of the cental nervous system, not the actual muscles.  AAS has very liitle if any affect on this.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2007, 08:26:30 AM »
It's due to the build up of estrogen most of the time but there are many things that can make you feel lethargic.

8)

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2007, 08:30:51 AM »
It's due to the build up of estrogen most of the time but there are many things that can make you feel lethergic.

8)

I get it even when on estrogen suppressants. So then I take it easy for a day adn I'm ready to be back in the game.

4thAD

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2007, 09:27:38 AM »
It's due to the build up of estrogen most of the time but there are many things that can make you feel lethergic.

8)

I believe Overload is correct here. on certain orals I can get lethargic as hell. You feel it in your whole body and your mind, like you just don't have the energy to even think. I think is also due to shut down(I could be wrong). I will be waiting 1-2 weeks before starting the dbol(5mg naps/pink thais).

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2007, 09:23:20 AM »
ive just got 2000 pink thais from a mate who lives there,,,, used them last yr and loved them