Author Topic: 1st time using clen. Timing question  (Read 1718 times)

octobermajik

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
1st time using clen. Timing question
« on: June 03, 2007, 12:48:05 PM »
What's up everyone. This will be my first time using liquid clen and I just had a question concerning when to take it.

I"m up to 40mcg now, and I see that the consensus is to split up the dosages, once in the morning, and once at around 4PM, give or take.

I currently do cardio at 5AM, and then there will be some days where I lift later on in the morning, around 11AM. Should I take in my full daily dose when I first get up on these days, or should I still split up the dosages, and if so, when?

Thanks n advance.

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
Re: 1st time using clen. Timing question
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2007, 03:16:50 PM »
Just split up the dosage 6-8 hours apart from each other.  Most that use Clen do this.

octobermajik

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2007, 05:24:53 PM »
Just split up the dosage 6-8 hours apart from each other.  Most that use Clen do this.

Gotcha, so even if I'm lifting before the second dose, keep it 6 to 8 hours apart?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2007, 06:51:51 AM »
Be careful when those doses are taken.  Taking 6-8 hours apart is not a rule of thumb.  Clen has a half life of 24-36 hours so be careful.  If you intend to take 40 mcg a day and take your first does of 20 at 6 am, then noon, and the nect morning you take another 20 at 6am them there is a liklyhood that you will have 60 mcg in your body.  Do the math, when you get up to 100 mcg per day you risk the chance of having almost 200 in your system at once.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2007, 07:22:06 AM »
Be careful when those doses are taken.  Taking 6-8 hours apart is not a rule of thumb.  Clen has a half life of 24-36 hours so be careful.  If you intend to take 40 mcg a day and take your first does of 20 at 6 am, then noon, and the nect morning you take another 20 at 6am them there is a liklyhood that you will have 60 mcg in your body.  Do the math, when you get up to 100 mcg per day you risk the chance of having almost 200 in your system at once.

Good point on the 1/2 life Biz - there is plenty of stuff on the Pharma shelves that can kill you w/ build up effect.
A toxicoligist told me he's seen lots of clen overdoses.. he calls them poisionings.
Anna Nocole? Methadone has a very long 1/2 life, somthing like 72 hr I believe. It takes like 3 weeks of consistent dosing to even build up to "steady state level" of that sewer junk.
If you take somthing faster than it breaks down (and/or is released) you build dose.

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2007, 03:34:19 PM »
Is half- life different fom liquid to tabs?

octobermajik

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2007, 06:11:57 PM »

Makes total sense. But then, how do you suggest the doses be taken? I take my first dose between 5 and 5:30AM.

Should I take it in all at once, or wait till round 5pm, this way I take it every twelve hours or so?

Thanks in advance.