Author Topic: PCT advice please  (Read 872 times)

MarcusNZ

• Getbig II
PCT advice please
« on: June 04, 2007, 08:36:12 PM »
I'm on week 6 of my first cycle consisting of:

500mg Test-E per week
0.5mg Liquidex EOD

I have a lot of Nolvadex on hand & also 10,000IU of HCG.

Can someone please tell me the best PCT to run using these ancilliaries?  BTW I am running the Test for 12 weeks.

Thanks.

4thAD

Re: PCT advice please
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 09:27:33 PM »
Well start the HCG right now! That should have been started week 1 or at least by week 2. Run the HCG at 500iu 2XEW, and stop HCG 4 days prior to start of PCT. As far as PCT goes get yourself some Aromasin.

PCT - start 2 weeks after last inject of test e. If your doing a 12 weeker you will start PCT on week 15.

Week 15-18 20mg Nolvadex ED
Week 15-18 25mg Aromasin ED

You will probably get away with Nolva only being that your running a test only cycle at only 500mg ew. So if you cant afford the Aromasin don't worry to much.

Start the HCG as soon as posible its not for PCT. It is suppressive.

MarcusNZ

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2007, 09:38:39 PM »
Thanks for the quick reply  :).

Is HCG best shot intramuscular?  I've heard varied opinions.

Also what is the conversion of IU to mls?

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2007, 05:26:55 AM »
Thanks for the quick reply  :).

Is HCG best shot intramuscular?  I've heard varied opinions.

Also what is the conversion of IU to mls?

Hcg can be delivered IM or subQ (I prefer subQ).

There is NO conversion for IUs to mls.  They are completely different measurement units, just like milligrams to mls.

The milliliter dosing would depend entirely on the concentration.  For example, if your hcg comes in 5000IU powder, you can decide how concentrated you want it to be by adding different amounts of bacteriostatic water. 

I usually dilute it out pretty good (5000 IU in 5cc solution) because it can be hard to inject to the tenth of a milliliter.  So with my example, 0.5 ml would yield 500IU of hcg.