Author Topic: Stallone Breaks his Neck  (Read 1793 times)

littleguns

• Getbig V
Stallone Breaks his Neck
« on: January 05, 2010, 01:42:45 PM »
During shooting for Steve Austin's new film The Expendables, The Daily Mail in the UK reports that Sylvester Stallone suffered a hairline fracture in his neck after a very realistic fight scene with Austin. Stallone needed to have emergency surgery and a metal plate inserted in his neck following the scene.

About the incident, Stallone had the following to say:

"Actually, my fight with Stone Cold Steve Austin was so vicious that I ended up getting a hairline fracture in my neck. I'm not joking. I haven't told anyone this, but I had to have a very serious operation afterwards. I now have a metal plate in my neck."

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Stallone Breaks his Neck
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2010, 01:44:02 PM »
During shooting for Steve Austin's new film The Expendables, The Daily Mail in the UK reports that Sylvester Stallone suffered a hairline fracture in his neck after a very realistic fight scene with Austin. Stallone needed to have emergency surgery and a metal plate inserted in his neck following the scene.

"Actually, my fight with Stone Cold Steve Austin was so vicious that I ended up getting a hairline fracture in my neck. I'm not joking. I haven't told anyone this, but I had to have a very serious operation afterwards. I now have a metal plate in my neck."

when did this become steve austin's film?
F

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2010, 01:45:01 PM »
he was probably a victim of the Stunner.
Flower Boy Ran Away

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2010, 01:46:12 PM »

The Rocky who defeated the Russian Behemouth Ivan Drago would of never lost to a guy like Steve Austin

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2010, 01:49:27 PM »

he always was a stiffnecked sob

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2010, 01:49:51 PM »

Bullshit dreamed up to generate interest in the movie

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2010, 02:10:44 PM »
                   when did this become steve austin's film?

haha exactly....this film is stallone's baby....
DAWG

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2010, 02:15:45 PM »

Im not sure if this is true or not, but if it is, it wouldnt be the first time that Stallone went to the hospital during a shoot. He suffered some internal damage after Rocky IV after intially insisting on shooting some footage of taking real shots from him and Lundgren, also he really messed himself up during the shooting of First Blood. It was during the scene where he had to jump off the cliff. Apparantly they wanted to use a stunt double, but he insisted on doing it himself, and suffered some serious injuries as a result.

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2010, 02:18:37 PM »
funny he has a story like that for each movie he was in  ::) it's called advertisement.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2010, 02:23:46 PM »
funny he has a story like that for each movie he was in  ::) it's called advertisement.

Oh and I forgot... in the first Rocky film, Stallone permantly flattend his knuckles from the meat packing scene. They had done several takes, and he was actually punching the meat.....which turned out to be a terrible idea.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2010, 02:26:57 PM »
Bullshit dreamed up to generate interest in the movie

you beat me to it..

he said before rocky 1 he had $100 in the bank and they offered him $300,000 for the movie and he said no, that was bullshit too, its just generates interest and america loves an underdog.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2010, 03:08:02 PM »
Well, Stallone sure succeeded.

He even made Getbiggers take note and make posts about his upcoming movie! :D

Talk about generating interest!
Q