Author Topic: Brother moving to College and finds out he's living with a neckbeard  (Read 5154 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Brother moving to College and finds out he's living with a neckbeard
« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2014, 05:59:05 AM »
New roomy present suggestion:Magic the Gathering card set and a "crossroads"brown dildo.

These gifts say: "I like to stay inside Saturday nights too and I'm open to new things"

Will make freshmen year tolerable

Nicely done.
A

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 21, 2014, 07:37:51 AM »
When u say 'roommate' do you mean share an apartment or share a bed room?

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: August 22, 2014, 07:57:04 AM »
my little brother just forwarded me the first email he had from his roommate for his first semester at college. I can't believe what I just read, I thought these people were just internet jokes. The fact that this exists in real life...

First message from brother:

"Hey I'm (brother) and I was assigned to be your roommate this year. I just want to know what you plan on bringing to college like a T.V. or microwave for our room so I don't pack the same thing. Email me back or text me at __________ so I know what to bring, Thanks.

How his roommate responds, keep in mind this is the first contact they've ever had.

"Citizen* ,

I am planing on bringing a microwave and have put in to rent a refrigerator for the room. I also have some old carpet that we could use for a rug. The rest of what I am bringing consists of things for personal use (books, storage containers, etc., etc.) What all are you planning to bring?

I suppose we should exchange some personal information as well. Therefore I have formulated 10 questions intended to capture the essence of any given individual (proceeding from innocuous to rather personal) and provided my own answers to them (see below). If some of them seem excessively personal, it stems only from a desire to facilitate our getting to know one another and shatter the initial reluctance most people have to revealing something of themselves. After all, if we are going to live together we had better get to know each other fairly quickly.

What is your....

1. favorite type of music?
2. age?
3. former high school?
4. current major?
5. favorite pastime?
6. religious affiliation?
7. sexuality?
8. gender?
9. political affiliation?
10. additional commentary?

My answers
1. Classical: Beethoven, Mozart, Tchaikovsky, etc.
2. 19
4. Poltical science.
5. Reading
6. I am a dialectical materialist and therefore an atheist.
7. Bisexual.
8. I do not identify with any gender whatsoever.
9. I am a Marxist, more specially a Luxemburgist and a Bolshevik-Leninist (Trotskyist).
10. N.A.

Sincerely,
(New Roommate)

*For lack of a better form of address and in reference to the tradition of the French Revolution."

It'll be interesting seeing what stories he brings back of this guy.

Tell your brother not to sleep on his stomach..