Author Topic: Your chinese sign  (Read 27366 times)

bling thing

• Getbig II
Re: Your chinese sign
« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2007, 01:04:32 PM »
?

I can't follow?

Maybe i'm old and they just switched my diapers?

give us your western sign and your eastern sign and we'll tell all...

soulman?

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2007, 01:09:12 PM »
?

I can't follow?

Maybe i'm old and they just switched my diapers?

You're right... looks like there was a typo as the "pig" sign was also labeled "ox."  I read the wrong one.  Looked like you were either 12 or 70-something.

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #52 on: January 09, 2007, 01:13:17 PM »
give us your western sign and your eastern sign and we'll tell all...

soulman?
Alright "Linda".
I'm a cancer and a wooden ox.
$

bling thing

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2007, 01:14:53 PM »
the ox = faust (soulman)

This one will not be a crybaby.  He is unusually tough and can endure hardship.  A rugged individualist, he tends to begin speaking late and would rather settle arguments with his fists. 

Stubborn and unyielding, he can turn the house upside down...

do you want me to keep quoting?  it has a lovely ending.

xxx
blingingthingingit

bling thing

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: January 09, 2007, 01:16:50 PM »
You're right... looks like there was a typo as the "pig" sign was also labeled "ox."  I read the wrong one.  Looked like you were either 12 or 70-something.

deedee, i can't do that one in my head either, you have to look it up.  the pig is the boar and the ox is the something else.  it's another language.

xxx

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #55 on: January 09, 2007, 01:18:10 PM »
the ox = faust (soulman)

This one will not be a crybaby.  He is unusually tough and can endure hardship.  A rugged individualist, he tends to begin speaking late and would rather settle arguments with his fists. 

Stubborn and unyielding, he can turn the house upside down...

do you want me to keep quoting?  it has a lovely ending.

xxx
blingingthingingit
Please do...

I'm begging you
$

bling thing

• Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: January 09, 2007, 01:22:54 PM »
Cancer Ox (and a close friend of mine is the same, that's 1-144 chance)

A person born with this combination will not be half as amiable as he looks.  But he will be thoughtful and considerate in spite of behaving like a motherly dictator at times.  The Cancerian Ox is not a sacrificial goat and will cause a furor if his rights are trampled on.  Here the buffalo will not allow the crab to become too affected by his emotions, while the Cancerian influence on the Ox will definitely diminish some of that regimental grit.  This person may turn out to be a very good listener who will be firm and understanding at the same time.

quoted from Theodora Lau.

bling thing

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: January 09, 2007, 01:26:34 PM »
he doesn't listen, he never says please or thankyou, he's the ex-friend who crashed my computer and didn't even call me back since (that was before xmas) to see how i was doing

(and i had to have another friend spend 2 days upbooting it and i lost tons of stuff. 

i haven't figured him out yet, i guess it's an ego thing.  his name is Dean and he's a CancerOX

what would you do in the same situation, faust?

would you call to see if my computer is okay and/or if i am, or would you just go fuck off,
never call me again because I think you're an idiot and you cannot prove me wrong and just ask everyone on the street and all my neighbours and friends about me?  (like knowing I'm okay but not showing it...   This is a hypothetical question which I can only ask to 1 in 144 people, so I'm asking you because I'm still upset with my old mate Dean.

x

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #58 on: January 09, 2007, 01:34:38 PM »
http://www.suzannewhite.com/newastrology/CancerDragon.shtml

The Fire Dragon is a powerful force to be reckoned with. This is a Dragon doubled! The Fire Dragon can move from calm and collected to combustible in a matter of seconds. In some ways the Fire Dragon is his or her own worst enemy. These Dragons cannot help feeling they are valuable and all-knowing. When they are right their vehemence and vigor is an asset to the cause, and though they value objectivity, they do not always employ the best decision-making measures, and sometimes jump to the wrong conclusion. They also suffer from recklessness and quick tempers. Yet, when they do keep their temper, emotions, and rivaling spirit under control, they emanate a commanding influence on other people.

;D
carpe` vaginum!

Forbidden

• Getbig III
  • Live well, laugh often, love much
« Reply #59 on: January 09, 2007, 01:39:29 PM »
http://www.chinavoc.com/zodiac/dragon/person.asp

some of this is uncomfortably true..

I just read my tiger bit and it is very uncomfortably true, I am also a Sagitarian with all my rising signs etc being fire.

bling thing

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: January 09, 2007, 01:41:13 PM »
http://www.suzannewhite.com/newastrology/CancerDragon.shtml
they do not always employ the best decision-making measures, and sometimes jump to the wrong conclusion. They also suffer from recklessness and quick tempers. [/i]

;D

you believe all this shit you read?

bling thing

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: January 09, 2007, 01:47:50 PM »
forbidden:
sagittarian tiger
this person is extremely alert and her vigilant reactions are likely to be accurate.  an upright, energetic and expressive being, the ST has few inhibitions.  she loves to dispense with formalities and nothing deters her from getting to the heart of the matter once her curiosity is aroused.  fiery wit and colourful manners will typify a personality born with this combination.  She could be didactic and moralizing, but she has too much intelligence and elegance ever to be really coarse.

Forbidden

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: January 09, 2007, 01:53:50 PM »
forbidden:
sagittarian tiger
this person is extremely alert and her vigilant reactions are likely to be accurate.  an upright, energetic and expressive being, the ST has few inhibitions.  she loves to dispense with formalities and nothing deters her from getting to the heart of the matter once her curiosity is aroused.  fiery wit and colourful manners will typify a personality born with this combination.  She could be didactic and moralizing, but she has too much intelligence and elegance ever to be really coarse.

thanks for doing that for me that is really nice!! where did you get all that information from?

bling thing

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: January 09, 2007, 01:59:44 PM »
it's only a small book i've had for like 15 years (I have other bigger books if you'd like me to look up more)...

It's Theodora Lau.

Is that little tiny paragaph you?
xblingthingy

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #64 on: January 09, 2007, 02:02:50 PM »
forbidden:
sagittarian tiger

me likey!
carpe` vaginum!

Forbidden

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: January 09, 2007, 02:08:25 PM »
it's only a small book i've had for like 15 years (I have other bigger books if you'd like me to look up more)...

It's Theodora Lau.

Is that little tiny paragaph you?
xblingthingy

very me almost to the letter!!!  yes post me some more I love this type of stuff!!

bling thing

• Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: January 09, 2007, 02:08:46 PM »
ok, and after you look yourself up and all your mates and your parents and siblings, you go "google" (joking there, you look in the stars, for the best partner.

My book is out of date.
Monkey doesn't get along with Tiger, so it says
but you know what, they don't talk about males and females and I think that makes more difference than your star sign.

bthings

Forbidden

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: January 09, 2007, 02:09:27 PM »
me likey!

you just love everything about me dont you my little cherrub!!!  I must admit though it is very much me!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #68 on: January 09, 2007, 02:11:06 PM »
you just love everything about me dont you my little cherrub!!!  

yessum..i do!  :)
carpe` vaginum!

Forbidden

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: January 09, 2007, 02:17:23 PM »

yessum..i do!  :)

Kiss Kiss hug hug!!!  I have to go soon I have two clients on their way to meet with me!  One is a girl getting ready for a comp soon (In april) and the other is an older lady just divorced and wants to get her body back into shape so she can "lure another male into her web" her words not mine ha ha!!  She is really funny and a really lovely lady.  Most of our sessions are about sorting her out mentally, but she never complains about anything I ask her to do.  She is actually getting in pretty good shape.  She talks all the way through the session and before she knows it shes finished.  I make sure I have another client straight after her otherwise she has me talking for another hour or so ha ha!!  She is cute!!  The other girl is in awesome shape, going into her first comp, used to be a runner and totally depleted when she first came to me.  Now she has nice muscle and full she is looking so much healthier and absolutely loves the way she is looking.

bling thing

• Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: January 09, 2007, 02:20:38 PM »
yep, this is the year of the Dog and next year
(chinese NY, around the end of Jan or mid-feb),
near my birthday, is the Year of the Boar
(we'll need to clarify whether that's the Ox or the Pig,
but it's people born in the years 1959, 1971, 1983, 1995, not in early January
>>>but after Chinese NY in Jan/Feb...

Forbidden:  How the Tiger (1962, 1974, 1986) fares in the year of the Boar...
the tiger will have to curb her free-spending ways this year as the prosperity that comes in the beginning of the year will not last long.  She must be on guard against high-risk investments and new associates.

sorry, I'm just quoting my book. 
My year looks fab, but it always does because I'm not wood.
i'm okay, i'm a watery airy dreamy pisces.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #71 on: January 09, 2007, 02:33:27 PM »
Kiss Kiss hug hug!!!  I have to go soon I have two clients on their way to meet with me!  One is a girl getting ready for a comp soon (In april) and the other is an older lady just divorced and wants to get her body back into shape so she can "lure another male into her web" her words not mine ha ha!!  She is really funny and a really lovely lady.  Most of our sessions are about sorting her out mentally, but she never complains about anything I ask her to do.  She is actually getting in pretty good shape.  She talks all the way through the session and before she knows it shes finished.  I make sure I have another client straight after her otherwise she has me talking for another hour or so ha ha!!  She is cute!!  The other girl is in awesome shape, going into her first comp, used to be a runner and totally depleted when she first came to me.  Now she has nice muscle and full she is looking so much healthier and absolutely loves the way she is looking.

You go hon!  ;-)

i used to personal train eons ago..i cant handle it...i get annoyed at random people wayy to easy..

Mr fratboy bber " so can i eat pancakes"?
me  " no champ"
Mr fratboy bber  " not even 1"
me " no champ
Mr fratboy bber  " well how about fruit juices..i heard the are full of vitamins"
me " too many simple suigars ..soo no champ"
Mr fratboy bber  " so what can i eat"
me " i already made you a list"
Mr fratboy bber  " but i wont be competing for another 4 months"
me <thinking>  " i wanna kill myself"
carpe` vaginum!

bling thing

• Getbig II
« Reply #72 on: January 09, 2007, 02:45:26 PM »
You're hilarious, Mr Tox.

Here's yours :

How the Dragon fares in the year of the Boar:
A good year as things go back to normal for the Dragon and luck shines through the clouds that hovered over him during the reign of the Dog.  He could still have mixed results at work or financially but there are few major problems.  He will have to travel or entertain a lot but no troubles are forseen in his family life.

sounds nice.  bet you can't wait till (chinese) new year !!

mine's better

ps:  The Dragon

1916, 1928, 1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000

People born in the Year of the Dragon are healthy, energetic, excitable, short-tempered, and stubborn. They are also honest, sensitive, brave, and they inspire confidence and trust. Dragon people are the most eccentric of any in the eastern zodiac. They neither borrow money nor make flowery speeches, but they tend to be soft-hearted which sometimes gives others an advantage over them. They are compatible with Rats, Snakes, Monkeys, and Roosters.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #73 on: January 09, 2007, 05:43:33 PM »
i'm actually getting a small dragon tattoo on my right shoulder blade come summer...
carpe` vaginum!

bling thing

• Getbig II
« Reply #74 on: January 09, 2007, 05:51:08 PM »
i'm actually getting a small dragon tattoo on my right shoulder blade come summer...

actually getting, I just love that phrase.

...but you should consider doing it on your chest since you're Cancerian.
unless of course, you just wanna show off your right shouldery bits.

sounds like your first tat.
if so, don't do it ! ! !