Author Topic: Paul Beats Nasser in this Shot According to Mr. Expert ND!!..  (Read 7090 times)

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
Re: Paul Beats Nasser in this Shot According to Mr. Expert ND!!..
« Reply #100 on: December 29, 2009, 10:24:23 PM »
I really try to see how Nasser is such a good bodybuilder and I come to the conclusion that the guy was somehow massive, but looked incomplete from certain angles. He just seems to lack some sort of depth in his physique. On the other hand you have Dillet who has proportions that on paper sound a blessing, but in practice never really made that big of an impact. What Dorian had was a complete package, even with the tears, he was far too dominant from the side and rear to put up an argument for anyone beating him. Even with the tear, his front relaxed, ab-thigh and front lat spread  weren't hurt enough to justify the said poses being 'ruined'

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #101 on: December 29, 2009, 10:49:39 PM »
I really try to see how Nasser is such a good bodybuilder and I come to the conclusion that the guy was somehow massive, but looked incomplete from certain angles. He just seems to lack some sort of depth in his physique. On the other hand you have Dillet who has proportions that on paper sound a blessing, but in practice never really made that big of an impact. What Dorian had was a complete package, even with the tears, he was far too dominant from the side and rear to put up an argument for anyone beating him. Even with the tear, his front relaxed, ab-thigh and front lat spread  weren't hurt enough to justify the said poses being 'ruined'

but here we are talking about the FDB which you didnt mention in your post ::)..

sure in 97 dorian's totally torn arm hurt his FLS a lot,.. compare his FLS of 93 with that of 93 or even 97 to see the clear diff.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #102 on: December 29, 2009, 10:52:34 PM »
Once again sha-labia has managed to start a Yates vs nasser debate.

When he can't make a credible argument he resorts to insulting people.

Hey shalabia - before you start calling other people 'asshole" take a good look at your own behavior.

You deserve that title more than anyone else here......damn retarded crybaby

so according to you piece of shit dorian was better than nasser in the FDB? ::).. i know that you know nothing about bb and just come here to show your hatred  :-\

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #103 on: December 29, 2009, 11:07:21 PM »
You're drawing your own conclusions ( you do this often ) did I say they were better? I asked how did you come to the conclusion they were better? and your vague response when pressed is , clearly more detailed and look better shape wise  ::) great way to elaborate on your point. Nasser is tanned and has posing oil and I disagree the lighting is better in the Nasser pic

To use your own warped logic against you and entertaining Nasser did have better quads explain why he never beat Dorian despite this advantage? and piss-poor analogy anyway because Dorian does have quads and calves , Ronnie never had calves so your point is moot. And Dorian's calves are to big? LMFAO says you who ironically has smaller calves in your comparison than Nasser LOL

One part I do agree with you on his very good/big parts play against overall symmetry , strong parts can be a ' weakness ' if their only purposes is to highlight weaker ones however this isn't the case with Dorian , especially when it comes to proportionate forearms which he has and Nasser DOES NOT analogous to Ronnie's calves , Nasser's lack of forearms can be seen when directly compared to someone who has the like Yates

You also neglected other very important aspects of symmetry & proportion like torso length , Nasser has a long torso , Dorian doesn't his is almost perfect upper/lower balance , leg length Nasser has short legs , Dorian doesn't , proportionate forearms , Nasser has highish lats Dorian doesn't.  ALL of this comes into play so even entertaining your assessment Nasser is still behind Yates in balance & proportion, what you did was cherry-pick what you think wins while ignoring the rest NOT how it works

I don't think I was coming across as an asshole or disrespectful  ??? just pointing out the many problems with your laughable comparison

you cant say nasser has short legs AND long torso as if these are 2 diff. flaws ::).. his rorso by itself is not long (long for what)!!.. and his legs are not short separately (short for what)!!..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #104 on: December 29, 2009, 11:20:02 PM »

I've always said this...good post.

When you see Nasser in person you say to yourself "how can someone so big look small" it's because he has a very big head and big bone structure.

His head is the size of a Volkswagen

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #105 on: December 29, 2009, 11:24:33 PM »
not this shit again..
follow the arrows

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #106 on: December 29, 2009, 11:26:24 PM »
I've always said this...good post.

When you see Nasser in person you say to yourself "how can someone so big look small" it's because he has a very big head and big bone structure.

His head is the size of a Volkswagen

Are you trying to say it's a bit ironic that Nasser refers to others as Pumpkinheads when he has the local village prize winning vegetable on top of his own shoulders?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #107 on: December 29, 2009, 11:33:38 PM »
Are you trying to say it's a bit ironic that Nasser refers to others as Pumpkinheads when he has the local village prize winning vegetable on top of his own shoulders?

I would never imply such a thing

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #108 on: December 30, 2009, 12:15:53 AM »
you cant say nasser has short legs AND long torso as if these are 2 diff. flaws ::).. his rorso by itself is not long (long for what)!!.. and his legs are not short separately (short for what)!!..
You guys have brought Nasser hate here yourselfs by comparing him to every current pro. He was great and his FDB waxes Dorians, cmon.But if anyone beats Nasser on that shot , it's Dillet. He shoulder to waist ratio is unreal. Just standing he looked unbeatable and everyone says he was lazy  but I dont think training harder could have got him over the hump. His BDB was weird almost like he was missing entire muscles in his back. His shoulders were sick wide and vascular but looked like giant bags of water again in the BDB pose. As a naturally big hipped (bone wise not fat,my waist cant get any smaller than 33-34") white person I envied his waistline. He had the best abs of any guys 260lbs+. Back to Nasser , you know he is having nightmares about Groinks famous cellphone tanktop picture. Any clear pics yet Groink? I dont know I think I got something for ya.(No hom0)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #109 on: December 30, 2009, 01:50:46 AM »

Hahahahahah everything I typed this is the only thing respond to?  ::) you never backed up or elaborated on any of your claims however you're right guys with long torsos usually have short stubby legs like Nasser and highish lats too but should I omit that as well or is that part and parcel of the long torso problem?

Front double biceps is one of Nasser's strong poses it's actually very good but I thing when directly compared to Dorian ( at his best ) Dorian has less flaws and more strengths

come back when you can elaborate and explain your blanket statements and have a better grasp of how contests are judged  ;)