Author Topic: Project Runway  (Read 1548 times)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Project Runway
« on: October 19, 2006, 02:16:24 PM »
Does anyone else watch this?

Jeffery won. >:(

I thought based on the collections Uli should have won even though I liked Michael's stuff and his personality throughout the show.  I liked Laura and her designs too.

But Jeffrey won >:(

R

Chamorrita

• Getbig III
  • Mens sana in corpore sano.
Re: Project Runway
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2006, 03:07:40 PM »
I just had a gut feeling that Jeffery was going to win since the middle of the season.  I liked his final collection though.  He kept his edginess but designed his clothes to be more appealing to those who don't wear faux-hawks.

I liked Uli's collection the best.  However, I think the judges were bored with seeing the same things from her.  And Michael!  I was so mad that he went so over the top.  He had some nice pieces, but did you see how that green dress made that model look plump?

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2006, 05:53:04 PM »
I just had a gut feeling that Jeffery was going to win since the middle of the season.  I liked his final collection though.  He kept his edginess but designed his clothes to be more appealing to those who don't wear faux-hawks.

I liked Uli's collection the best.  However, I think the judges were bored with seeing the same things from her.  And Michael!  I was so mad that he went so over the top.  He had some nice pieces, but did you see how that green dress made that model look plump?

I agree about Michael's green dress.  But I liked his collection other than about the first 3 garments that came out.

I agree w/you that Uli's collection was the best....I felt it wasn't "the same old thing" from her though...even though previously throughout the entire competition it kind of was.

I'm excited for Uli's, Michael's and Laura's stuff to be available to us!

But not Jeffrey's >:(
(even though I liked some of it, it's really not practical  :-\.... and oh yeah......... >:( )
R

newmom

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2006, 08:38:22 PM »
i was hoping laura or uli won...show is to damn addicting