Author Topic: Anyone used to be bigger and shrink down?  (Read 47800 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Anyone used to be bigger and shrink down?
« Reply #225 on: March 14, 2013, 06:56:30 AM »
I will make a thread in like a month with updates and pics too off course. I start this Monday

Speaking of which whatever happened to Big Ach's thread on that ?   Wonder how he is coming along. 

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #226 on: March 14, 2013, 09:49:27 AM »

Speaking of which whatever happened to Big Ach's thread on that ?   Wonder how he is coming along. 
his diet?

he is doing diet one month and pigging out the next month protocol

holomorphic

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #227 on: March 14, 2013, 01:36:51 PM »
AlphaMaleDawg, I applaud your decision to low-dose and cut down. Maybe you'll lose that disgusting red tint you have, I assume from high blood pressure.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: March 14, 2013, 01:37:27 PM »
AlphaMaleDawg, I applaud your decision to low-dose and cut down. Maybe you'll lose that disgusting red tint you have, I assume from high blood pressure.
lmao

holomorphic

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #229 on: March 14, 2013, 01:43:01 PM »
Just reading through this read properly now, and it is amusing to see one drug addict pat another drug addict on the back. Galeniko, all 180 lbs of him, telling AlphaMaleDawg about his superior white boy genetics. Why this tranny fucking gypsy is giving out bodybuilding advice in the first place is beyond me, I guess cocaine and ecstasy abuse leads to delusional disorder.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: March 14, 2013, 01:47:14 PM »
Just reading through this read properly now, and it is amusing to see one drug addict pat another drug addict on the back. Galeniko, all 180 lbs of him, telling AlphaMaleDawg about his superior white boy genetics. Why this tranny fucking gypsy is giving out bodybuilding advice in the first place is beyond me, I guess cocaine and ecstasy abuse leads to delusional disorder.
he looks really jacked and used to be a pimp

no wonder we listen to the guy

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #231 on: March 14, 2013, 02:38:22 PM »
lmao

Lol the funny part is he is serious because anything his lord and savior gh15 says has to be the truth. Even the part about him being an ifbb pro  :D

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #232 on: March 14, 2013, 02:41:08 PM »
he looks really jacked and used to be a pimp

no wonder we listen to the guy

Galeniko is a straight up cool knowledgeable dude. I am grateful for his advice actually

holomorphic

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #233 on: March 14, 2013, 02:48:24 PM »
Lol the funny part is he is serious because anything his lord and savior gh15 says has to be the truth. Even the part about him being an ifbb pro  :D

What? I was talking about your disgusting skin, where did I mention gh15?

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #234 on: March 14, 2013, 02:54:06 PM »

Sorry man not all of us live in sunny states where getting a tan is possible whenever I want. However I just spent four days in Miami and am tan as fuck now so I will post a pic of my bloofy high blood pressures mess of a physique later when I get home. Only if you post a pic first though  ;)

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #235 on: March 14, 2013, 03:18:15 PM »
Galeniko is a straight up cool knowledgeable dude. I am grateful for his advice actually

I second that.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #236 on: March 14, 2013, 07:33:28 PM »
hey "homomorphic" ::)

would you mind introducing yourself, perhaps, with a pic? ::)

btw, 180lbs is my offseason weight.

yes,amd is,for a white guy, amongst the geneticaly gifted.

hrt=natural

i hope this helps

g,,,on a roll...

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #237 on: March 14, 2013, 08:31:01 PM »
Why don't you post a pic of your "disgusting" girlfriend? Woof! Bitch looks drawn out like a crackhead. Sorry on this board there's no ass kissing, so no one is gonna lie and say she's hot. AMD pulls tail that wouldn't even glance at your midget ass. Fuck off back to that ghost town you call a board.

holomorphic

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #238 on: March 14, 2013, 08:46:57 PM »
Why don't you post a pic of your "disgusting" girlfriend? Woof! Bitch looks drawn out like a crackhead. Sorry on this board there's no ass kissing, so no one is gonna lie and say she's hot. AMD pulls tail that wouldn't even glance at your midget ass. Fuck off back to that ghost town you call a board.

you're there too...dreaming to be half the BodyBuilder I am. :)

2 FACTS.

Fact A: GH is A PRO BodyBuilder. I have seen and met him. If you think he's not, you had 8 years or so to prove it if I'm not mistaken...you FAILED while he grew into an industry monster.

Fact B: Luke's F-a-t, his skin is resembling a Sumo wrestler, He is softer than a female@22% BF

Reality check :)

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #239 on: March 14, 2013, 08:48:16 PM »
It kind of happened by accident. Just train hard, eat my roids every day, and recent introduction of slin a couple months ago too. My avatar is two days old when I woke up without a pump. I'm holding some water and probably a little fat too, but not all that much (still have all my abs showing). I felt like a total pussy slayer at 225lbs. Plus I want to be healthy again.

You want to be healthy again, yet you're on slin, text, hgh and steroids??? What an ironic statement.... ::) ::) ::)

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #240 on: March 14, 2013, 09:07:07 PM »
shits getin,m,,, reall

:D
all drugs - TPPIIP

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #241 on: March 14, 2013, 09:45:43 PM »

Any pics of this fine lady  :D

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #242 on: March 14, 2013, 09:50:09 PM »
you're there too...dreaming to be half the BodyBuilder I am. :)

2 FACTS.

Fact A: GH is A PRO BodyBuilder. I have seen and met him. If you think he's not, you had 8 years or so to prove it if I'm not mistaken...you FAILED while he grew into an industry monster.

Fact B: Luke's F-a-t, his skin is resembling a Sumo wrestler, He is softer than a female@22% BF

Reality check :)
Is that going to be the new company spin to all the teenagers who make up your board? "Oh I've met gh15 in person." Of course you did, he's just some random dude living in his parents basement. He probably invited you over for Sunday dinner with the rents and to split up that weeks take from ripping off your members. By the way, yes  you're  better at posing in a thong against other dudes  than me. But I'm 6'1" and tower over you shorty and look way more impressive. My shoulders are as wide as you are tall, midget

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #243 on: March 14, 2013, 09:53:43 PM »
Any pics of this fine lady  :D
He had her pics up in a thread over there. Maybe BigMC can throw them up, I am banned LOL! She looked like an Aushwitz victim, she was so skinny. Might have been all tattooed up gross, I can't remember

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #244 on: March 14, 2013, 09:55:42 PM »
He had her pics up in a thread over there. Maybe BigMC can throw them up, I am banned LOL! She looked like an Aushwitz victim, she was so skinny. Might have been all tattooed up gross, I can't remember

I'll take your word for it...don't think I wanna see them anymore  :-X

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #245 on: March 14, 2013, 10:30:40 PM »
i knew, with it's subject, this thread would get no replies. ;)

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #246 on: March 15, 2013, 05:54:18 AM »
You want to be healthy again, yet you're on slin, text, hgh and steroids??? What an ironic statement.... ::) ::) ::)

lol what a fucking retard you sound like. Clearly I am coming OFF all that shit to be healthy. Delete your post to save face and I'll be nice and delete this one where you are quoted too. Since I'm such a nice guy and all

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #247 on: March 15, 2013, 05:59:58 AM »
Here are pics from yesterday after I had time in the sun in Miami for a few days. These are my "before" pics I suppose. 5'10 237lbs

This is what 120/80 "high blood pressure" and "bad skin" aka the same skin I've had my whole life, looks like  ::)

no pump

in the gym pic. sorry I was holding all sorts of beach shit in the pic

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #248 on: March 15, 2013, 06:03:35 AM »
Bro do you even lift?   ;D  ;D.

Here are pics from yesterday after I had time in the sun in Miami for a few days. These are my "before" pics I suppose. 5'10 237lbs

This is what 120/80 "high blood pressure" and "bad skin" aka the same skin I've had my whole life, looks like  ::)

no pump

in the gym pic. sorry I was holding all sorts of beach shit in the pic

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #249 on: March 15, 2013, 06:05:16 AM »
Bro do you even lift?   ;D  ;D.

Who needs to lift when you can have kigtropina (FREAKTROPIN), ice cream, pizza, pineapple, and jamaican (whatever the fuck that is), while avoiding oats?